Hey Sup Forumsros. So my wife has been treating me like shit...

Hey Sup Forumsros. So my wife has been treating me like shit. I finally found a way out and basically pushed her into submission and into feeling like an idiot kinda by doing what she asked. It feelz good man. Really good. Anyone want story?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarbook.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I'll begin and see if anyone enjoys it.

>Be me
>Be 27 white male
>Been studying Marxism for the past 6 years and I fight pretty damn hard against femenism and other skankish SJW agendas.
>Every time I can I open the door for a lady.. but I always make sure to smile wide and say "It's my privilege" every time a lady thanks me.
>I've had women actually get angry at me for opening a door so this is what I do.
>If girl is normal girl then I open a door for them...
>They smile
>I smile
>Everyone's happy
>Now if they are one of those "Independent" bitches that gets angry when guys open doors my choice of wording will obviously get under their skin.
>Be out Pokemon hunting with wife, her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend.
>HavingGoodTime.Webm
continue?

>I reach a door and open it for my wife's friend and activate "muh privilege" reaction.
>Wife's friend smiles, I smile, and lifeisgood.jpg
>I decide to explain to wife's friend what I do.
>Tell her all about how crazy feminist chicks would be angered with my simple display and choice of words.
>Wife's friend laughs
>My wife rolls her eyes.
>Next day wife and I are talking about the military and I state women should NOT be part of the deployed military (Should not fight with the men)
>Wife disagrees (I by the way am a veteran US Marine)
>I tell her whatever, I still believe it.
>Wife gets mad and says I'm being an ass hole and that I hurt her friend...
>"What friend??"
>Yesterday you told my friend it was your privilege!
>She Smiled. then I explained it and she smiled again..
>"Yeah but later she told me she thought about it and that it hurt her" says my wife.
>So then I begin to explain that I'm simply doing something nice and only femenists that hate men would be butt hurt..
Continueing...

lets see how it ends?

Continue

>Boom, wife cuts me off completely. I listen and then try to explain again....
>AGAIN wife cuts me off and I listen patiently..
>In fact I even try to understand what she is saying, address her points, and acknowledge what she says all while she refuses to address anything I say and continually interrupting me.
>I get pissed and tell her I can't listen to her if she isn't going to listen to me.
>I go play League of Legends.
>She angrily leaves, I don't see her for about 3 hours....
>She comes back just as angry and yells something about me being like my mom and that I don't listen to others even though I made it a point to hear her out...
>Now I'm really fucking pissed.
>surrender LoL game and head out the door.
>Wife asks where I'm going, I tell her a walk...

Continuing...

Obviously you're a condescending, over controlling bitch. Have fun getting divorced and giving all of your shot to your ex wife.

Shit*

Yes, that was a shit post.

that's why you don't get a wife

People like you are fucking idiots. It's one thing to open the door for someone just to be a good human being. That's obviously not the case with you. You have to get all smug about it and act like you're jizzing your pants. Wtf is wrong with you

>Wife runs out door and comes and jumps in the my car with me.
>I tell her that she obviously has no intentions on having a conversation with me and that I'm done talking.
>She starts going into how I'm an ass hole for ignoring her and playing League of Legends. >Tells me how I have hurt her...
>I start to calmly explain and boom she cuts me off again.
>I now am punching the fucking steering wheel and pissed out of my mind.
>ShouldNOTbeDriving.gif
>I pull off into gas station tell her I can't talk to her right now and need to walk
>Then I jump out of car and tell her to fucking drive it home
>She takes off, I walk home in peace
>She won't tell me where she went though
>I go to my friend's bbq that we both were supposed to go to.
>I pretty much ignore her, but she says shes sorry through text. I tell her that I appreciate it, but cannot deal with being interrupted and not listened to
>ALSO I forgot to mention she kept telling me I didn't care and that I didn't love her and kept putting words in my mouth or finishing what I was going to say... It was like driving a rusty screw into my ear...

Okay story is not too much long, but the good parts are coming up... I guess..

lol, hello re.ddit.

There was a thread last night that was "describe b in one image". If I screencapped your super beta sorry it would've been perfect.
>autistic beta bitch male
>hot rejected by women most/all of his life
>now posts on anonymous image boards euphoric works of fiction where he one-ups women

Be ashamed of yourself young faggot

pics or didn't happen

>he one-ups women
What do you think you're trying to do now? Learn some grammar. I had to read some that shit again to understand it. Have you heard of spell-check?
grammarbook.com/

Okay let's continue shall we.
>So I'm still at friends bbq and my wife starts saying she wants me to come back home..
>I give in and come home, we snuggle, smoke some hookah. Life is okay. She still never gave me much of an apology and at this point I basically think it doesn't matter with whatever I say..
>So I'm still kinda pissed and we wake up and go to the Ren fest with some firends.
>Have a great time!
>Then we go to one of the friends afterwards to smoke a bit and hang out.
>We start looking at a bunch of guns. I'm looking at this guy's new 9mm when I randomly barely flag my wife.
>Embarrassed as hell and apologize to everyone.
>Everyone is cool and does not worry.
>Then we head home.
>Wife and I lying in bed
>Wife suddenly says that it was really scary when I pointed a gun at her.
>Then she starts to wonder what would happen with a gun if I was ever mad.
>I am EXTREMELY intense on my gun codes (Finger straight and off the trigger until you're ready to fire... etc...) and she knows I would NEVER hit her or hurt her. I never EVER have and we've been married for a year, dating for 6.
>Also this week I had to work a lot extra and had been fumigating our entire complex to get rid of bed bugs because they have been driving her insane.
>So I have been doing tons of work, not getting listened to at all, being ignored, being told what I mean and what I say and now my wife is suddenly expressing she basically doesn't trust me...

hurry up op

>this guy
Typing ain't hard, nigga.

Almost done guys!
>So honestly at this point I'm pretty hurt, KickedWhenI'mDown.jpg
>I begin to tell my wife that she has treated me like shit all week and now she's questioning her trust in me and that it's pretty shitty timing.
>Right away she goes into attack mode again telling me how horrible it was that I left her at the gas station and what not even though I did that to make sure we were safe.
>I try talking and boom she won't shut up about how badly she is hurt even though she had even admitted she had fucked up the other night.
>I go to sleep on couch and we talk maybe another 4 times before I stop listening and just go to sleep on the couch.
>Wake up and wife is drinking wine in the shower (I am at work, I wake up at 4:30 am for work and work from 6 to 6.. 12 hours).. I get ready and she tells me how shitty I am for not coming to bed, that she wanted sex, and was happy with her apology from the other night.
>I try to talk, and eventually she starts listening... but it's too late, have to go to work.
>She chases me out and grabs me and kisses me and tell me that's all she wanted.
>I tell her "Great! You got what you want but you obviously could care less if I'm hurting."
>Drive to work with her calling me non-stop. I try to talk and she just keeps telling me what an ass hole I am for not sleeping with her.
>Get to work and go back to the fight about opening doors. I tell her how much I really do like doing nice things for people and I'm not trapping people, if someone is mad they obviously have issues in the firs place.
>She won't stop telling me she just wanted to be happy.
>THEN IT GETS GOOD...
Here's how the texts went before I started writing this:

Your timing is makes me thinks that there's a foreseeable dinosaur in this story.

The only thing worse than this beta story is the fucking faggot pictures you keep posting with it

Hurry up, shit. Don't got all day.

I start texting my wifes friend, turns out she did misunderstand me and was not offended. In fact she's fine. She doesn't budge her opinions.
Me: "Fine Then its over. We don't need to ight anymore. I said what I wanted to say thanks to texting, I'm sorry I was being mean, I'm simply fed up and tired. Glad this is over. I love you!"

Her: "Last night, blah blah blah, you don't give me what I need blah blah blah..."

Me: "Last night was because of everything I've been talking about over text. I'm so sorry you were hurt. You were happy with the apologies a couple days ago. I am now, we both got what we wanted and said what we needed! Last night was shitty. But let's move on! We won't talk about the doors anymore. Things are GREAT now! Nothing to fight about. What do you want for dinner? Also your friend is happy now! We are all fantastic! Looks like life is pretty fucking good! Now you'll get your hugs, your cuddles, and everything you wanted so that you can see how much I care! ;)"

Her: "Thanks for involving others in this and ignoring everything I was hurt about. I'm pretty sure you're making fun of me now..."

Me:"Yeah I ignored you.... Thanks Darling! Because I didn't address every single thing you brought up (Which I had). Nooooo, I'm not making fun of you, I'm just giving you everything you asked for. But I hope you have a great day sweetie! I love you tons! Just at work not saying anything misogynistic! Catch some pokemon for me!"

Her:"What ever"

Me: "That's the Spirit! Whatever Pokemon come your way! Can't wait to give you a big hug when I get home! I love you and care so much sweetheart! Got any plans for the day???"

Her: "Trying to decide if you're mocking me..."

Me: "Nope, just giving you what you wanted. You told me you were happy! Now I'm happy and we're ALL happy! We didn't even need to address me opening doors and saying "I'm privileged", that's in the past and now I can continue telling gals I'm privileged...

>don't be a euphoric retard when you hold open doors for people
>HURR BACK 2 REDIT
Is this why everyone on Sup Forums is a virgin?

keep it coming op, getting interesting

Me cont: "And you can get all your snuggles you said you wanted last night! Resolving anything doesn't matter right?! You just wanted to get your sex and cuddle buddy ;). I just can't wait to come home and give you a kissy you cutie pie!"

Her: "You insulted my intelligence again and said OK it's over and we are happy."

So this is awesome cause she continually refused to tell me how she messed up or how she'll fix it...

Me: "No, Simply moving on babe. You told me what you wanted."

Her: "So you insulted my logic and you won't even show me you're going to fix it!

Me: "Wait.. did you want me to explain how I messed up and what I'll do to fix it?" I love you so much babe! You're such a darling!"

Her: "I love you too."
Her: "I'm sorry."

Me: thanks babe! Have a GREAT day!

Wtf is this shit? Wasted time. OP is a bitch. What a faggot

I'm obviously not a virgin and my wife was trying to have sex with me during the fight... so yeah I don't have that problem. I fucked plenty of chicks.

You might not have that problem, but you have plenty of others. Hurry up and get to the part where she leaves or cheats on you for being such a douchebag.

Sorry mang. I did want to know what people thought too though. Also I wear the pants. I run the house. I'm not such bitch that says my wife runs shit. I wanted to see if there was anyone else like that. I don't run into many that often.

Must have been lesbians because you're a pussy bitch

That passive aggressive tirade at the end was the most pathetic thing of all

She doesn't, she loves me more. I run shit just like true men used to. She is very loyal, sometimes irrational and stupid... I can be too at times.. but I admit it. But sometimes you have to go intense super loving mode to show them what retards they were being. Women haha, sometimes. Got to push that logic into their brain.

OP, if you're still here, hurry the fuck up. What's taking so long? Having trouble finding pictures? In the middle of a fight with your wife at the moment?

Wait... That was it? You fucking asshole made me lose my time reading that shit
Shitty "victory" over text means nothing you weak piece of shit.

Let's see pics of her. She sounds like a 4/10

Nice dubs. She did just call me though and she said she was sorry again and that she sees what she was doing. I couldn't win by talking logic, so I won this way and it worked. So explain how I'm weak for that. She literally telling me how she messed up right now.

If you really ran shit, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums looking for validation. It's one thing to be the man of the house, it's another thing to be a douchebag and pick fights constantly over stupid shit. Enjoy your future divorce lol.

Okay I'll share. She absolutely loves being dominated in the bedroom. I tie her up, choke her, and do all kinds of things to her which she loves. I didn't put face in here so you can't recognize anything. But I'll grab a better picture. I've even smoked weed out of her pussy. Fun stuff.

I wasn't looking for validation. I was seeing what people's opinions were. If someone knows a better way of getting chicks to understand logic I would love to hear it.

Did anyone want more pics? Also seriously though. How would you guys have handled that situation? What would you guys have done differently?

>you obviously could care less
You are the cancer. If she could care less then she cares you fucking downy.

Yeah I messed up on grammar there. I meant to say "You obviously couldn't care less." Thanks for pointing that out user.

Just fucking be considerate of her feelings man. Be kind. Be understanding. Stop being an idiot. God.

Wow, not what I expected from Sup Forums. I usually am very respectful of her, loving, and caring. She was not doing any of those things for me.. Can you explain to me what I did wrong?

You seem to have been quite a dickhead. Yeah her not letting you finish your sentences is really annoying and that shouldn't be happening, yet people do get emotional in fights. You should just have taken a more calm stand point letting her vent, then letting it cool down and then telling her what actually was your issue. She felt like you were degrading her, of course everything you said during that time hurt her. Just try to see the grand scheme of things next time. I am not saying your wife did everything right but since you are the one that initiated the problem in the first place you should have been more considerate.

I did let her vent though. I let her tell me everything she wanted and she still wouldn't let me talk. I had even tried to apologize at one point and she wouldn't even let me get my words out. So I do see how I've been a dick.. I get it. What could I do to avoid that? She wouldn't shut the fuck up.