Sup Sup Forums. Work in a nightclub and found this last night...

Sup Sup Forums. Work in a nightclub and found this last night. Got my own ideas on what it could be but what do you guys think just from looking here?

Found it on the dance floor in another baggie that was dirty so I switched it out.

try it

salt

Meth, Molly, Coke, Synthetic. doubtful on the coke but i cant tell from just a pic

Ketamine from hoe the crystals look like

that is meth good sir

how does it taste like?

dried semen powder

Ketamine, 80% sure

Yep that's ice.

Its meth. I can already taste it by looking at it.
>I'm a drug addict.

dried cum

It's just some powedered vitamins and aspirin.

trips confirm. take a trip down the K-hole OP

Look like some K
Picture related, ketamine

Got another pic

my first thought was blow, but i think

is right

the fact that it appears crystalloid in nature reinforces this

sniff a 1 inch line about half the thickness of a pencil to test

Compare it to this meth

looool k-hole central right there

Does anyone know what ketamine tastes like? Honestly OP tasting just a tiny tiny bit might be the way to find this out. I think it's ketamine or molly, i've seen molly that looks like this pretty often but never seen straight K so i'm not sure

It's speed or MDMA. Nearly impossible to tell from the picture.

Unless it's cut weird it's not coke or anything good.

It's most likely to be MDMA crystalls

What does it smell like? Don't take a short any, just sniff the bag to see what it smells like. From my guess, it likely meth or possibly Special K judging from the crystals. How ever if it reeks of gasoline it's almost certain that it's coke, meth has more of an ammonia smell from my experience, not sure about Ketamine though

Some of that powder looks too fine to be meth or crystals, but there are definitely a fair few crystals in there. Could be blow cut with some shit?

I'd lean more that way because people are more likely to be snorting blow in a nightclub than trying to get on the meth.

that is meth it is just broken up

Has no odour at all

As an expert drug user, no one can tell you for sure. You've literally put a picture of a white crystal powdered substance... it could be fucking anything.

That's what I was thinking, I've been around a fair bit of drugs myself so I have my reasonable guesses. Was hoping someone with far more knowledge and experience might be able to be bang on the money

Mail it to me and i'll get my best guys on it

A white crystal powder you found on the dance floor eh? Assume it will kill you, don't be a fuckin idiot OP.... Sell it to some kids.

Probably Special K, from how the lack of scent, and the crystal powder into of fine powder. Molly in my area is a fine powder, and K looks closer to meth

Could also be bath salts, which I have no experience in

If it's good ketamine, it'll dissolve in water

I know exactly what this is because the guy placing these bags in nightclubs made a thread.
In the bag is frozen crushed cum. He places them in clubs. Watch out for him on Sup Forums

75 % = Ketamin
25 % = some very fine powder

why would someone take a small baggy filled with deadly white powder to the club? it's clearly some sort of drug