>periscope

As if it's my fault!

Wut

nice

off by one

Fuck it one more re-roll

Bump

Prob brain AIDS

Can't they just take it out like your appendix?

I don't know what they'd be taking out?
What concerns me
Is Hyperintensity

check'em

So you're looking at having MS?

Possibly, I honestly don't know...
Most liekly something similar):

op here, if dubs i'll kill myself on cam.

Wiki tells me it could be bi-polar or depression.

Are you crazy?

And Welcome to Alzheimer's

The important part Is you tried

Prob both, and yea.

Well that's no excuse to not drink heavily.

Should I just start filling my life with drug habits

It means you have a small lesion on your brain, probably from a concussion. I had one on an MRI I got when I was 10. I'm 38 now and fine. Don't worry about it.

You should probably become an hero though just to be safe.

Sounds potentially like CADASIL syndrome, but you are not the right age, and given you have a history of multiple concussions this could be a fluid collection. Not a tumor/malignancy.

Stop hitting your head, faggot.

Yes but they did a FLAIR test which is suppose to eliminate fluid collection as a reason for the hypersensitivity

Sure, why not?

You're not gonna know what "real" reality is anyway.

You make a great point. Doing acid will just make my brain even better

Stop to bashing your head into walls, retard

Cancer

It's from martial arts, football and not being a bitch

It's a fine line between intoxication and rationalization.
Soon that line will blur away for you 'naturally'.

Godspeed Op.

Not really, no. There are a few irregularities, but the Underpneumatized mastoid cells and turbinate hypertrophy are quite common.

The RCS FLAIR hyperintensity is interesting, but, out of context, is difficult to interrogate.

I've been having a lot
Of symptoms of MS.

>tldr

i'm not a fucking doctor. just tell me what it says.

Exactly, looking for people with similar problems or experience with an MRI reading

>not being a bitch
sounds like you're being a bitch now, ms. waaa i'm gonna die. waaaaa.

Ask the jew who handed you the results you dumb truck. I know you didn't take an online mri test. Why the fuck are you asking here?!

Did I say I was scared of dying

I have an appointment Tuesday. Just curious to see what the fucktards of b have to say

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Now you need reminders? It doesn't sound like you have much time left. Dry your eyes and go outside. Live!

I think it all depends on who/where your MRI is done and read.

I've had some on my spine @ Hospital 1 that were read different when done @ Hospital 2.
It's confusing to me.

I don't trust any of those bastards.

That's why it's called the "medical practice". You need to ask the opinion of at least 3 doctors, and then take all that information to a 4th doctor to review and interpret.

That's takes soooo much
Time

Has your doctor(s) ordered a lumbar puncture?

MS is a notoriously difficult disease to diagnose. I'm actually looking back through my notes to look at FLAIR hypersensitivity and patient outcomes.

I know it's easier said than done, but remember that there is quite a bit more information on MS than other conditions on the internet. There are many diseases that share very similar symptoms and MRI presentation. I have had 5+ concussions throughout a hs/college football career and I have had a lesion diagnosed but it's not significant -- at this time at least.

That's how I feel. I don't want the neurologist to say everything is fine.

>"medical practice"
KEK'd out loud.

True. I've said so myself.
Just like Lawyers.

Not yet. I need to ask him about testing for MS. I've had a lot
Of
Similar symptoms such as; tremors, pain behind eyes, trouble thinking, sharp
Pains down the right side of my body and heavy fatigue

I've been working in radiology for over 6 years now and have read literally thousands of dictations that reflect OP's.

It seems OP fall down go boom a lot on his dome and likely has had previous concussions.

Definitely lupus

>lupus

Dr. House has arrived.

>my sides
Wouldn't be lupus
Not enough symptoms
Correlate

Sounds like you're a depressed faggot. You should be at church now, getting right with the Lord. Start walking the Righteous Path soon faggot, you don't want to burn in Hell.

I think you're the
One with brain injurys

You're fine. There's one spot of lighter tissue which they're saying is probably nothing. It's like 5 mil that's nothing.

>injurys
You spell at a 3rd grade level. I refuse to take you seriously. Enjoy your lupus.

Say that to my face irl and not on the Internet faggots and watch your own asses get kicked.

Lupus is lupus and none of you can ever change that

>It's like 5 mil that's nothing.
No no, it's definitely something. Something bad, very very bad. Death is on his horizon. Looming! Soon....

There's migraine variant called hemiplegic migraine -- this mirrors many of those symptoms. The best advice I can give you right now is to do your best to relax. Easier said than done, I know. I'm the kind of person who tries to analyze everything, constantly... actually a reason i got into medicine.

But you're on your way to a diagnosis and all you can do right now is hang in there. Good luck, man.

Please go on Hahahaha

Thank
You for the honestly response! I really do appreciate it.

This is just wishful thinking. He's going to die soon, no reason to lie to him. Just. Let. Go.

That's not honesty, it's weakness. He's lying to you. He doesn't have the testicles to tell you you're aboot to die a very painful and horrible death. I do though, I do!

You're probably right. I should just give in

your fucking dead

Oh I believe my point has been made user, no need to beat off a dead horse.

Lupus kills in such a way as only lupus can

Thank you, I appreciate the TRUE honestly. If I'm
Going to
Die what is it?

Well wouldn't it depend on the time
In which the lesion developed

Good good.

It's lupus dumbass read your thread

>what is it?

What is what? I feel like I'm watching your brain turn to mush in this thread. You started out lucid and now everything confuses you. I don't think you're going to make it out of this thread alive.

I will deliver the dubs

Once again none of my symptoms
Would correlate with lupus

>I don't think you're going to make it out of this thread alive.
I'm calling for a LiveStream OP.

>do it

Evidently you've forgotten that you haven't graduated from medical school.

Probably not this thread sums up Sup Forums

Dubs and OP does an hero

I don't think
You have either

Could be MS. Do me a favor and bring your neck to your breast. Do you feel any pain or discomfort?

Live stream for an-hero

Yes My lower back and pressure behind my eyes and neck

My dead what

Do you need an enema?
That could make you feel better.

Don't try to hijack my lupus thread
with talk of buttholes!

What about your pussy and your crack?

Most likely

*chin, not neck, sorry for the messup. For diagnosis of MS you would need at least 2 different spots of hyperintensity in MRI but the symptoms fit. Let your neurologist do his work, there are a fuckton of differential diagnoses which include nearly every infectious disease known. Could you describe your tremor more?

>implying butthole lupus isn't deadly

I recommend a stat shotgun enema

Sorry to hear op :(

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

I understood what you were trying to say! And from what I looked at for MS, was you can be diagnosed with only one lesion if the symptoms are the same. I've heard of people being diagnosed with no abnormal brain Hyperintensity

And the tremors can occur randomly thought my arms and legs, but after every work out it'll happen throughout both legs and butt

Throughout

Just don't run me
Over

Definitely lupus. When this thread dies so will you.

>but after every work out it'll happen throughout both legs and butt

See? Classic Butthole lupus!!

Stat shotgun enema -like I fucking said- ftw.

I am a diagnostic imaging GOD!

Could be feline AIDS too, don't you think?

It's not. That's my actual MRI reading
>fuck outta my thread

Long way to say shit ain't wrong witchu.

Quads wouldn't lie
>so close