What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Also trips

Rolling for trips

I don't know, I kind of loved it a lot actually. Something I will rewatch in the future for sure.

Checked

THIS IS GET THREAD

Honestly the worst script that Tarantino's ever written. Every plot point in the flick in the script is hamfisted like an amateur screenwriter. He wasted a perfect opportunity to create a cinematographic masterpiece with filming the majority of it in a fucking cabin

He really needs to evaluate what he's turning and possibly consider returning to modern crime films because these revenge flicks in different periods of history are completely stale.

nothing youre just a pleb

nice one mate, checked

nothing, its the best tarantino film in decades.

Chekem

He got partway through and then realised he had to Tarantino that shit up.

dubs

It felt like watching Tarantino masturbating over a picture of himself

Blah blah blah... Cabin... Blah blah... Boring... Blah blah... I don't care... Blah blah... Cabin... Zzz

Nigga wat.

What's going on here?

Whos hot-dog is this?

Shetup nigger

wew

Spotted the plebs. God, pleb filters are so useful and fun to use.

>mad that he couldn't get dubs in a get thread
Check this 5

Tarantula's narration ruined everything

>Tarantula's narration

Wait that was him?

trips get

I thought it was pretty funny if a little too on the nose. Better than Tarantino guest starring as one of the Mexicans or something sillier(or as silly as the Aussie miner bit)

The 3rd act ruined the entire buildup of the story. Also the second Quentin started narrating after the Intermission I knew the quality of the movie was steadily going downhill from there.

It was after the intermission though. It makes sense to have a narration bridging both sections of the film.

Gettest thread ive ever seen

It's like he puts himself at the point where he's just about out of content. Like in Django, again, by the miner scene I knew the movie shuld have already been finished. Instead we had to watch another 40 min of watching whitie get massacred. It's fun, but I feel he hurts his own films getting so gratuitous rather than stopping while he's ahead

>(or as silly as the Aussie miner bit)

SHADDAP BLECK

boring first half (before they get to the house)

I'm not against it, especially since I saw the proper film version in theaters. Just telling user here the intermission was enjoyable but silly, not to the point of ruining the film though

>films don't have intermissions anymore so you can get up and pee

we're fucking cattle to them.

I'd settle for dubs desu senpai

I didn't like it. Was it a black male thing?

The film was enjoyable although weak by Tarantino standards imo.

The concept of having all 8 characters stuck in the cabin had great potential. Every character started off with their initial allegiances and he (Tarantino) really could've developed them over time. Friends becoming enemies and enemies banding together to stop someone else etc. There was really so much potential for crossing/double-crossing, who's telling the truth? who's lying? (see: dingus)

Instead, the first hour dragged on whilst he set the scene and had every character introduce themselves to each other. It felt like they all spit out the same few sentences to introduce themselves regardless of who they were talking to. Once they were all in the cabin and they all knew each other the next hour was great. Really great. Exactly what you would hope and expect from a Tarantino film until suddenly, due to his sub par story telling, we have this ridiculous rewind moment when he goes back and explains what has happened (Channing Tatum etc.) and then the finally 30 mins was the unimpressive wrap up of the story.

The worst part of all?
I enjoyed it more than The Revenant :^)

Tarantino can't make good movies since Jackie Brown.

Looks like this thread needs more dubs.
Check 'em.

Nothing it was great

Why is it objectively bad to set a story in only a limited number of settings between 1 to 3

Checked

FOKKEN DUBS M8

It was good. It would translate to stage really well also.

Nothing

It was amazing

The aspect ratio.

G

there are only 6 horses

The good guy dies.

0/10 - Marvel

it was unnecessarily long

trips

>nazi bitches now
Not even memeing but what does Samuel l Jackson actually say? I've seen the movie and the commercials and I still have no idea what he is saying

Nothing, actually. Good movie.