Getting blazed on a sunday afternoon. Anyone else?

Getting blazed on a sunday afternoon. Anyone else?

Mind passing that over here fam

never really liked smoking in the day that much, what you getting up to?

wtf is this machine

How does it feel to waste $140 on a piece of shit hot coil?

When I used to smoke I used to use an MFLB at school/on the go. Bought it for 80.00 Xmas sale, it's worth it imo. It comes with a lifetime warranty too. If you paid 140.00 for it you played yourself.

I payed 80 for mine.

It's a vaporizer. The Magic Flight Launch Box, or MFLB

Yeah, man. Hangin' out with my band and watchin' Star Wars. : >

Is it worth it?

I can go through a half oz in two months vaping daily and heavy on the weekend. 2-3x more efficient than smoking and the high is more fun for me. lasts 3 hours too

Done with my weekend smoke. If I feel like it, maybe later? Enjoy btw

What sort of horrendous fucking joint is that sweet Jesus I seen some wagon wheels rolled in my time but I could get across the mid west on that thing

Bump

its beautifull the way it is

What kind of Vaporizer do you got?

some of u tards smoke with active carbon filter instead of a tip?

>protip: It's nice

OP here. I got the desktop, the mflb, and this

Noob here, can you smoke weed with all vaporizers?

Just chopped up some blueberry headband

It is an amazing device.

What's the battery life like on that?

Yes. MFLB is the truth.

Damn you are cool. I wanna be just like you

I hear it makes no difference what weed you smoke, whether it's good or medium stuff. This true, in your experience?

Really good. Like almost 2 hours.

I was thinking about getting one, the mouth piece still annoys me.. I still need something stealthy. Also looking at the flowermate aura.

pax2 is best for being discreet in public. it does smell though.

>blazed

kill yourself you fucking zilch

>alcoholic detected

Whats up Neil,
How's new jeresey?
you excited to go bck to u of i?

Those are trash I owned one for three years and used it less than a dozen times

Getting high and taking pictures of pipes in my backyard.

Don't listen to this faggot. Get an IMAG V2 for $55 on puffitup

im ready to stop smoking everyday but I cannot shake the smoke

every fucking day for years and im tired of being a stoner.

but its better than smoking meth

>admitting you're underage

Mflb or the one in your pic? Which is better

Fuck ya

ya but throw that wooden plastic POS away and get a real smoking apparatus. any engineer would tear the flight box apart

>better than smoking meth
I don't think you ever smoked meth

you really cant?
you might wanna get help cause that's psychological addiction.

I don't think you've ever smoked meth

Pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored that you should be out learning some new skills or being creative.

Try not to be a degenerate loser tomorrow morning, you're already on two strikes and if you get caught sneaking chicken nuggets again you're going to get put on night shift.

MFLB masterrace reporting in. Was a daily toker for 16 years, got myself one a couple of years ago and never looked back.

The taste is so much better, the high is so much better, I use about 3 times less bud than I used to and that's not even counting the AVB or honey reclim from the stem.

I wish they had invented these things 20 years ago.

IMAG V2 YOU DUMB FUCKS CAN YOU EVEN READ?

I'm a biomedical engineer who makes 80k and I smoke weed. What do you do

I detect when people lie about their careers on the internet for a living.

Yes

Plus, you even stole a quote from South park. You're an idiot.

I'm a soiled linen production worker who makes just over 26k a year and smokes weed. What do you do

I'm not sure what you're getting at here or how this is an argument for me being an idiot. I didn't steal the line, I just used it because it's appropriate here. This is what we call in the real world a "reference."

Well you're doing a shit job of it, if you're accusing me of lying. I have my M.S. in biomedical engineering. My thesis project was a biophysical study of the interactions of short peptides at interfaces, specifically amyloid beta in relation to determining the mechanism of action in Alzheimer's disease. I currently work for a major pharmaceutical company utilizing chimeric antigen receptors to treat cancer. Go fuck yourself you autistic faggot

Don't get so upset, friend. Just smoke the ganja and your fears and frustrations will melt away. Cradle yourself in the arms of purple diesel haze chronic.

sure you do user, sure you do

I like my EZ Vape.

>using quotes from South Park
Even if it's true, you're a faggot for not using your own judgment.

I'm sorry you didn't like that. I'll use a quote from your favorite anime next time.

OP here. that MFLB trench just got me high as fuck :)

dafuq is up with your joysticks?

Smoking during break at work
>pic related

That's all you got? It's okay to be jealous that your life didn't amount to what you'd hoped it would.

>projecting

gettin' to it

Just got this today

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that you're projecting.

Smoking bowls and playing league

don't you get drug tested?

i wish i was dunno how to get weed where i am.

>"no u"

Just cruizin bruising you know.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

My second one is almost gone

He forgot that aspect of the lie, shit!

what is that?

Go to the poorest area near you where all the niggers out and buy some. Of course, they'll rip you off and/or try to mug you if you're a pussy. If you are indeed a pussy, you'll have to interact with yet another middleman that comes to your part of town and sells to bitches.

Shitty vape

Only when I got the job. Not since and it's not in my contract that I would be subject to random drug screenings. Most places that drug test are for lower end jobs or manufacturing jobs where you have to work with industrial equipment or drive company vehicles.

You're pretty dumb.

thats a vaporizer, and its a pretty dope one actually, i work in a head shop, those are reliable as fuck

You're the one lying about the job you don't have on the internet.

Look, I don't care if you believe me, just know that there are large proportions of successful people who smoke weed. Lots of finance people do and many scientists and engineers do.

Get a real vape
Pax, Crafty, Firefly, anything but a mflb.

probably only way to get it is from shitkids who think they are cool. i live in the countryside of fucking norway

There are some successful people that smoke. You aren't one of those people though. You're just another dipshit kid.

finally got to it time to get it done

I'm honestly not, and there's nothing I could do to prove it beyond posting a picture of my degree. I won't do that though, even with my name redacted because the school I graduated from had only just implemented the degree program not that long before I started there. It would be too easy for you to find out who I am and where I work and get me fired.

you are right, you need to interact with scum to get weed

Degrees are worthless these days, so that wouldn't prove much. And if you do in fact have a job, I wouldn't try to get you fired. I'm just busting your balls.

I'm 30 years old and I'm honestly not lying. I won't post proof because then you'd find out where I work and I'd be fired.

This is why I support legalization
I mean I don't even smoke, it's decidedly not for me, but if I ever DO want to, I don't want to have to chat up some fucking skeevy loser to get it.

>vape

Getting blazed as usual.

>dubstep
>reacting like that
More like brostep tbh famalam

STEM degrees are not worthless these days, for the most part, but I agree, a lot of college degrees are pretty much dog shit and then they're in serious debt for the rest of their lives.

Fucking new fags, mflb is best portable and extreme q is best desktop. Anything else and just kys

yeah i know but going through ten middle men is a bit too much for me. getting fucking scammed all the time too. i need to find a direct dealer who hands me the weed.

I have two STEM degrees, and if they're not worthless yet, they will be soon. And I mean that relatively. Sure, most can come out and get a job at $40k/yr being a PCR monkey, but skilled trades are on the rise because everybody bought the line that college is the way to your dreams and being a plumber is what stupid people do.

Just a cautionary tale for the younger people.

I don't know about Norway, but in the states the closest you would get is being friends with an independent grower and buying from him. Like it or not, marijuana is illegal and the people that deal large quantities of it are typically criminals in more ways than just that one and often dangerous.

True. I got a degree because my parents drummed it into me at a young age. 33 now and still paying off my loans whilst working in a completely unrelated shitty office job.

If I had my time again I would have done an apprenticeship and learned a trade. Would mean I could do work on my own house and also opens up opportunities for extra work at evenings/weekends if you need extra cash.

yeah i've been trying. i hate when my main dealer doesn't text back. like i know he is definitely getting my texts but he just ignores them, fucking cunt. my brother deals but has no money, and this kids mom takes fucking forever to get shit.

Yeah my first undergraduate degree offered me that type of position which is why I went back for my master's. Plus many tasks are becoming automated which is why engineering is a good way to go