Better actor?

Better actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNTQSbvlutg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the thumb Leo looks fat as fuck

The answer is Leo, I think Bale is overrated and can't do more than lose and gain weight. Even if he was good he peaked long ago (American Psycho) and is shit now.

Seeing as Bale is a method actor extraordinaire maestro artist and Leo can't act at all, I wonder

DiCaprio.

/thread

Christian Bale, he doesn't play himself in every movie.

Umm what about Batman trilogy and his other new movie?

Digits say otherwise

>Umm what about Batman trilogy
What about it? He was a TERRIBLE Bruce Wayne and I don't even like Affleck particularly.

>and his other new movie?
Which? The Big Short? I wasn't impressed by his autist act.

His last great performance was The Machinist.

So does leo

> what is the Prestige

He was bretty good in the prestige

These shit beards.

DiCaprio is a better actor, but Bale is objectively better human being

Baleman because he's holy one who can get dubs.

Who cares about better person? We are talking about acting niggres

obvious answer

all you have to do is swap their roles and see if the actor could pull it off.

Leo as Trevor Reznik from The Machinist
> Leo as Patrick Bateman
> Leo as John Connor
> Leo as Moses
> Leo as Batman

Bale shits all over Leo as an actor.
he could take on any of Leos roles with ease yet Leo couldnt do half the shit Bale does.

> Leo as Batman

Holy kek. I can't even imagine it.

DiCaprio has had better roles overall, and acted better in them than Bale in his. Bale is still pretty good, though.

Leo cant even act he is always Leo with a costume, Dubs guy is great

Leo is good, but bateman is by far one of the best in history

bale easily. he also has bigger meme potential

This is by far the larger factor in determining whom is a better actor.

Memes will rule the world one day

Well t.b.h bale meme is only popular on Sup Forums meanwhile leo oscar memes are everywhere and its sole reason he got an oscar

Both
White power!

Leo is more white

The person who has the wider skull at age 50.

Bale easily. He's not always great, but he was totally convincing in American Psycho. Leo has never come that close to being convincing.

Methinks Bale is the better actor. I feel like he embodies his characters very well, whereas Dicaprio just kind of defaults to the same schtick.

Bale is a meme actor, DiCpario.

I think Bale is a little Spanish, but european spics are ok

Bale could act all Leos roles, Leo cant act all Bales roles. Even Titanic, he could do it and wouldnt come across as an annoying cunt either.

Yes but normie memes are worth 2/45ths of Chan memes

What about American Hustle?

Jordan tho

He's a pretty convincing tweaker in fighter as well

Tbh I think he rolled a bowl on set before they started filming

Leo's "acting" is shouting and being angry he could never pull off American Psycho, The Prestige or The Fighter

You say American psycho i say shuttrr island

You say the prestige i say inception

You say the fighter i say the revenant

>an asshole millionaire who fucks models in a yatch every weekend

He basically played himself

Honestly Leo should thank Scorsese for single-handedly building his career.

>Scorsese building his career
>not critters 3

He wasn't bad, but it doesn't require near the skill as playing Bateman did. He had to appear as if he were being superficially genuine, completely devoid of human feeling, and utterly hopeless at various times as Bateman. He did this really well, and if Leo tried, it would just look like Leo acting, rather than someone really embodying the role convincingly.

And the role in WoWS is just simple and easier to play. A rich, irreverent, hedonist?

And bale should thank nolan

i like bale better

shutter island is Leo in a 30's costume being angry and shouting

Inception is Leo in a suit being bland as fuck literally sleepwalking and saying lines

The Revenant is Leo in a frontiersman costume being angry and shouting

Christian Bale no contest.

Leo's performance in The Revenant was better than everything Bale ever did.

>imagine thinking this

Scorsesse only hires Leo because he is a box office force and a international star, without Leo's name attached Scorsesse would not get a project green lighted as fast as he would

Leo's starting to look like Rip Torn

he's better than bale tho

Bale was acting for Spielberg when he was 10 and then went on to make American Psycho which put him on the map

I liked when he shouted and that part when he was angry

Dicaprio is the most overrated normie actor, he's good, but people are making him out to be the literal fucking god of acting

Scorcesse only hires Leo because scorcesse's a closet queen and Leo is his favorite muse.

Leo can't pull of any accent other than his own. Meanwhile there are people that still think Bale is American and has a natural american accent.

Everyone who says Dicaprio should get the fuck off this board and go back to le reddit.

Leo was fucking terrible in Inception

Bale is better hands down. Plebs will point to American Psycho, and while that was a great role, Bale has proved his worth with both The Machinist and especially Rescue Dawn.

I also personally thought he was the perfect fit for Knight of Cups, but it's not like he had to do much but be himself.

this. I cant believe people are actually defending Leo here. I must have gotten up at the wrong time.

Bale has charisma out the ass while Leo is bland as fuck

Fighter too

Planning to watch knight of cups. Is it entertaining?

It's summer tb h

I don't think that Leo is very good, but he has been in very good movies, working with good directors, aiming for that oscar and now that he got it he's probably going for those sweet capeshit bucks.

Bale is a fucking great actor who brings a different personality in every movie he makes.

no

If KoC is your first Malick film you're going to have a bad time

This, get out normies.

I fucking hate them both.

What an ugly profile

you know what i hate?

your singles

just complete ridiculous.

Leo is an actor. Bale is an acteur.

This. You have to be a pleb to think Leo is anything other than mediocre. Imagine how dumb Leo would look trying to do anything that Bateman did, this scene included.

I hate your redditor face faggot

Fucking checked!

touché

I imagine you're calling people "plebs" for saying American Psycho because it's a better known movie than those other two, but that's not relevant here.

The role of Bateman required more nuance and range than the role in The Machinist, so it's a better example of Bale's skill as an actor. I haven't seen R Dawn, but this criticism would apply there too if the character is simpler than Bateman.

Absolutely. It's fantastically dreamlike. It's gorgeous, and, while perhaps entertaining isn't the right word, it does have fun moments.

Got to check those.

Leo just shouts and pulls faces.

His desperation for that Oscar was pathetic.

leo can't even get dubs
bale>>>>leo

BTFO
T
F
O

Nice

Bale I think

Bale. Leo has become a caricature of himself in every movies he plays. Over acting meme.

fact: Leo always get outacted by his supporting cast

DDL in Gangs of NY
Jonah Hill and Mconaguie in Wolf of wall street
Tom Hardy in Inception and Revenant
Mark Ruffalo in Shutter Island
Everyone in The Departed
Digimon in Blood Diamond
that german guy in Django

Its like you plebs have never seen Empire of The Sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNTQSbvlutg

>Leo is better

LET MY DOUBLES GO

The one who got the power from the God-Emperor.

i miss those threads

Blood Diamond was actually maybe Leo's best role. He just seemed a bit less like he was playing a part in that movie for some reason.

Agreed on most other points, especially Departed. Wahlberg, Damon, etc. made Leo look like a try hard.

Nah Nolan's muse is Tom Hardy

But yeah look at Leo's career: he had his break-through with Titanic and then real bad roles in Celebrity and The Beach, after that he got picked up by Scorsese.

Compare it with Sam Worthington, big break-through with Avatar and then cruising on his new "fame" for a while with summer boxoffice roles.

Don't talk to me or my singles ever again!

if it was 1999, then Leo, but now?
Easily Bale

Leo is a movie star
Bale is an actor

Bale wins by default as he is the only actor.