Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase "black lives matter" is racist?

Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase "black lives matter" is racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White Lives Matter
Is this racist?

No it's just undeserved and they really have no goals or ambitions besides protesting which I don't know how that helps except to piss people off

Shut up nigger

haha, jokes on you bitch I'm white
No but the thing is, saying "white lives matter" isn't racist either, but white people have it good. So there doesn't need to be a fucking message about it huh?

protesting isn't a goal, they use it to meet goals

this is like saying MLK had no goals besides protesting

Saying black lives matter isn't racist

But the movement is racist

>Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase "black lives matter" is racist?

and if someone where to post:

"White Lives Matter"

who would be the people to immediately brand it as 'racist' and go all batshit crazy over it, huh?

the BLM crowd IS largely racist and anti-just-about-everything-sane-and-proper because they are aggrieved fuckheads, like muslims, and have figured out that being 'professional victims' is cool. so long as we continue to 'tolerate' this sort of batshit crazy bull-pucky; shame on us.

these are the people who do not discipline their own children, who are largely absent fathers or whose mothers don't know who the father is, who do not try to better themselves or seek higher goals, who are chronically unemployed or under-employed (by choice or because they have no acceptable work ethic) and who just wish to seize upon any opportunity for mayhem, looting and burning shit down.

if black lives really mattered to them, they would actually be treating their own children and each other better and insisting on better behaviour standards.

honest to god, black lives apparently matter more to white people than they do to other black people, but the same could be said of muslims, too.

It's not racist, it's just wrong.

The main issue is BLM only cares about blacks killed by white cops, ignoring the far greater numbers killed by other blacks. So it comes off more as an attack on white people than an attempt to preserve black lives.

uh oh, looks like someone doesn't want their race generalized but likes to generalize other races.

Black people have a statistical disadvantage in the workforce and in socioeconomic status in general. Not to mention all the special treatment white criminals get which completely opposes how black criminals are treated, even for the same crime.

It's not racist to say "white lives matter", but it's racist to use that to silence black people talking about the problems faced by black people.

Some blm people are fuckers, I'll give you that, but the same could be said about ANY large group of people, so really dude, come on

fuck niggers. seriously. they can all die. to me there is a big difference in a nigger and a black person. i have black friends. this sounds funny and like bait to some i am sure but where i am from there are 2 types of blacks...

No, it just doesn't matter

BlackOlivesMatter

Its racist if you're an idiot.

Straight up murder isn't the problem. You're ignoring the problem.

They care about white on black police violence because this directly represents how the law treats black people vs how it treats white people.

If someone says "save the rainforest" they aren't saying "fuck any and all other forests". It's not an attack on white people.

>Is this racist?
Absolutely

BET channel, is it racist? No
WET channel, if it existed would that be racist? Absolutely

Black Student Union, is it racist? No
White Student Union, if it existed would that be racist? Absolutely

>muh double standards.

Yes because all lives matter. Niggers want you to believe they matter more. I hope they all get shot by white bullets

No. But once they stopped picking cotton they really became useless. This country would function fine, if not better, if they all just disappeared. So....

>You're ignoring the problem.
Oh the irony. Black people commit more crimes and are more likely to have violent interacts with police. For every innocent black guy who gets fucked over by the police, there's a hundred shouting 'fuck da police' and resisting arrest.

>white people have it good

Normal black people live normal lives, you nigger lover. Shitty white people live shitty lives, you're just mad because bernie is sucking clinton's dick

>what is institutional racism

That's how it works out by the way that society is structured, but it doesn't actually mean that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.

Do you know why black student unions form? Because they're black; they are an oppressed minority. White people creating a student union would likewise be about their being white. Why the fuck would anyone want a white student union then?
>>Because there i a black student union

That is what makes it racist and not a double standard

>it doesn't actually mean that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.
Am I really gonna have to aware you of the FBI crime statistics?

The thing with Black Lives Matter is that the fucked up the name

The intent is Black Lives Matter Too. But people read it as Only Black Lives Matter

This statement is so ingorant. Research your comments and get off Sup Forums, fuckwit

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

You want to argue why its racist when you come in saying racist things?

>BLM is racist you fuckin nigger

They are only the results, and not the cause.

Whites oppressing blacks and keeping them enslaved by societal boundaries put upon them are the real things at play here.

The police shootings are a direct result of this group getting pushed to their breaking point. Whites have oppressed blacks for centuries, and it has to stop.

Prove me wrong

What laws are there that keep black people down?

trust me I've seen this. It's ridiculous and exactly the same as when ignorant dumbasses try to blame the entire muslim population for shit saudi arabia does

People like you use word "ignorant" onse proven wrong. Research would just show that their IQ is super low and that they do commit shit ton of crime.

What social boundaries exist that kept Obama from being elected president twice?

this.

>white people are causing blacks to shoot cops

Are you delusional? You and others like you saying this is giving them license to beak the law and act uncivilized which only worsens their original problem. This is not helping them, so you defending this behavior is just plain stupid.

When people start being accountable for their own actions, instead of blaming someone else, then maybe things can start to change.

Want respect? Then earn it, by acting like a civilized human being.

Want the cops to not harass you? Obey the law, and stop your people from being the largest group of criminals in the country.

When you start acting like humans, then people will start treating you like humans.

Riot, loot, murder, rape, and rob, and people will continue to treat you like you deserve to be treated.

So because some rednecks are still racist black guys have to join gangs and shoot each other?

It's not laws, it's societal norms.

Black cocaine dealer-10 years prison time
White cocaine dealer-Reduced sentence in special ward, he's fragile and prison would ruin him

Killing white cops is racist.

Fuck your terrorist organisation.

thread.

I suspect Black Lives Matter was made up by the man who holds the black man down.

If it made by actual black people it would be Black Lives Be Matterin At or Black Lives Be Matterin Too.

People being killed by cops is the measure of which lives are important.
~50% more white people are killed by cops (based on 2015 statistics).
Therefore, White lives matter more.

God dude you are stupid. More blacks are shot by cops because how higher crime statistics. Those stats are facts, facts are not racist. The black community needs to do more for themselves. The cops do fucked up shit at times but when you commit violent crimes or resist arrest, you are much more likely to get shot.

Do you know what Americans did when Britin pushed them to their breaking point with taxes and strict, prejudiced law enforcement?

Do black lives matter to blacks ? It doesn't seem like it.

Probably because a white dealer didnt go ape shit once caught and got a lwyer

>white people have it good
Do you know how many dirt poor white towns there are in America? And yet those places are full of gangs shooting each other. Funny that.

speak for yourself cuckmaster, white people struggle too. furthermore, negroes have more laws and policies in place for their protection and benefit. youre a liar and a brainwashed tool.

So, there are no laws that keep black people down, but sentencing black people with the legal system is racist?

Did sandra bland or Mike Brown resist arrest?

They left and formed their own colonies.

You're right. Maybe niggers should too.

niggers at maximum power

>all blacks are criminals, blacks don't act like humans.

ok there jethro. you are exactly what is wrong in america today.

go fuck yourself, you ignorant redneck.

Black cocaine dealer- resist arrest, tells cops to fuck off, tells lawyers to fuck off, tells judge to fuck off. Refuses to make a deal because 'I aint no snitch, nigga'
White cocaine dealer- Goes peacefully, shows remorse, hires Jew lawyer, acts respectful in court, makes deal with D.A

Sandra Bland didn't. Mike Brown did.

How am I the brainwashed one when you clearly make statements without knowing what you're talking about, just to piss on BLM? Safety nets exist to aid struggling and oppressed minorities

what goals exactly? to be exempt from the same laws that apply to everyone else? more welfare monies? more free healthcare? to always have negroes in the whitehouse regardless of qualification or true political motivation?

go chimp out more you fucking racist libtard

This is bullshit made up by african american studies professors. Nothing is holding blacks back now. Its just this constant victim mentality that keeps this shit going. This made up shit and blm is just making race relations worse

The legal system should be fair and balanced, not grossly in favor of white people. All of you assume without a second thought that the black person deserves the oppression they get, which is why you represent the institutional racism they face

How come every time a drug dealing, baby raping, woman beating, drug using, robbing, gun toting, dindu gets killed by a cop there us always a relative coming out saying. "He was such a good boy. He dindu nuffin."

Fuck that.

Pray for the police across this country

When black people start practicing what they preach and cleaning up there own neighborhoods, I will start to give a shit. Until I can safely drive through the projects as i would any other racial neighborhood, there is nothing to say, let alone do.

>Not all

Jesusfuck. We know not all blacks are criminals. How goddamned ever, black people are amazingly overrepresented in violent crimes when looked at statistically.

Maybe if black people actually progressed and integrated into society in an acceptable way they might find their "rights" would eventually level out to an equal standard, instead you have generations who glorify gangsta mentality and cry about oppression.
Look at many of the asian minorities, they integrated into society, worked hard and studied their asses off and now are very successful throughout all industries.
If you think society can change overnight because a few shooting , you are totally kidding yourself. Every shooting undoes all the hard work done by actual black activists pre 2000.

safety nets exist for EVERYONE. negroes absorb a disproportionate percentage of those resources, then complain we dont do enough. and riot if we dont comply. youre still a brainwashed tool

He didn't. There's evidence he rushed a cop which is what people focus on. But he was shot first. And he was shot in the head and neck multiple times

Dude michael brown attacked that cop and was reachibg for his gun inside that cops car. Read the fucking report. Theres hard physical evidence that proves this. You're a fucking idiot if you think michael brown didnt deserve to be shot.

well your last post certainly made it sound that way. it was written from an emotional standpoint rather than a logical one.

So...black people commit crime, get harshly sentenced, and all the blacks on the street go 'aw yeah nigga give me some of dat shit'? What kind of logic is that?

Because it's only two or three good boys that dindu nothing, huh apologist enabling liberal?

Back to tumblr you nigger cunt.

safety nets don't exist for everyone you fucking idiot. White people can benefit too, but the point is that safety nets for black people do not constitute their fair treatment. That you think it does is racist.

>asian minorities
Image very relevant

Not that user but I am pretty sure he didn't mean all. But many do. Much, much more than any other race (if I recall they are 5 times overrepresented in murder). One example is a Winn-dixie I work at. Over 80% of shoplifters (including people who grab food to eat in the store. Comically the most popular item for theft is our deli fried chicken.)are black people. They make up about 20% of our customers. So yeah most of us don't trust them. But for good reason. I even heard one mom of 6 tell her kids to eat quickly because Winn-dixie is so expensive; if they want dinner they need to get it for free.

There are people who think "all lives matter" is racist, so of course there are.

Wtf are you talking about dumbass

No lives matter.

Provide evidence for said oppression. Provided one law that is keeping black people down. Provide one situation where a black person was shot illegally by police and was not prosecuted.

Oppression is nebulous. Black people have the ability to make decisions that could get them out of their 'oppression'.

Don't have kids if you are married.
Finish high school.
Don't break the law.
Don't resist arrest if you are arrested.

There hasn't been an immigrant wave to this country that hasn't been treated poorly.

Explain why only black people refuse to do what the Chinese did, the Irish did, the Italians did.

you are telling lies. the legal system is by far in favor of the negroid. police have to handle interactions with negroids with kid gloves due to the possibility of unbalanced reciprocity. a white man gets shot by the police (over half of all police involved shooting, are of white suspects) nobody even notices. Negroids are not oppressed by anyone but the liberals that use them as cannon fodder in their battle for the soul of this nation.

This. I dealt with criminal defense as a "public defender" for the first 7 years of my career. Fuck black people.

>uses racial slur and pretends to not be a racist fucking conservative shithead

I think you mean ignorant.

But really, you made a statement that it's ignorant, but you have yet to prove it or if it's false.

In complete honesty, I don't think either need a message. All you do with "black lives matter" and "black history month" and stupid shit like that is increase segregation by bringing attention to the difference of races.

Replace black with blue eyed. Blue eyed history month? Fucking stupid, makes brown eyed people feel like shit and makes blue eyed people feel superior because we're only looking at the achievements of one group. Notice how I said group? Because at this point of my example, you're looking at them as two different groups, while before you payed absolutely no mind to eye colour.

Want to have equality? Stop trying to be more equal then everyone else you fuckwad.

fucking this...no excuses

Agreed. the BLM is why I hate black people. If police shooting innocent black men really was a huge issue, they wouldn't need to stand behind criminals and "thugs".

If, as you say, black people are so harshly judged for committing crimes, why do they keep committing them? No one is forcing you to become a crack dealer and risk ten years in prison.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

I didn't write that post, user. Why does anyone have to say, in Devon Tracey voice, 'Not all'? The point is that black people are overrepresented in violent T crime statistics.

And blacks are insanely violent towards other blacks. But you never hear about that.

That sounds hot.

Generalizations about black people

See

whats the story on this?

>Don't have kids if you are married.
>Finish high school.
>Don't break the law.
>Don't resist arrest if you are arrested.
This. These days thats pretty much all you have to do in America to guarantee a decent life for yourself.

so you believe safety nets are just for blacks, and if anyone else needs help..then they are racist?

like i said...brainwashed liar

>Don't have kids if you are married.
That's terrible advice.

>societal boundaries
Black president, black music in most white homes, black sports stars paid millions, BET, TV shows making sure they have diversity and dont represent black in a negative way. Yeah it's like segregation is still happening.

Look up "Uganda Babysitter".

Why should we not pay attention to the history of a race which has been systematically oppressed in our country? Are you just tired of hearing about black people? Because you know what, so are black people. If the races were equal this wouldn't exist. It isn't laziness

They aren't equal. Thanks to affirmative action blacks have an unfair advantage. And that needs to stop.