What site/program are you fags using to download free music nowadays?

What site/program are you fags using to download free music nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

mp3freex.net
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html
audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav
mp3fiber.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qOYU28va-M0
play.spotify.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpin

Stream it. You wouldn't want the quality to drop.

mp3freex.net

plenty of horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

just google the name of the band, song, album, you want with the word "rar" and maybe "blogspot" next to it and search the results for links to dropbox, mega ,etc.

Works like a charm

Spotify.

plenty of horny girls of your city wait for a master on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

Transmission

Well im not a complete Poor Fag So i use spotify premium.

audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav if i need to download it (only working soundcloud downloader i could find after soundcloud started shutting them down)

otherwise I just like it and stream it from soundcloud

I like to use limewire

Spotify premium with student discount because it's not the early 2000s anymore; there's no good reason anyone should physically download music, anymore. $5 isn't that much to pay for high quality streaming and there's very little they don't have unless you're a taylor swift cuck.

>there's very little they don't have
except any song not in the charts

limewire, emule or kazaa

youtube-mp3.org always

YouTube downloader to mp4 copy file to other devices WIN

the fuck are you on about m8. Half of my playlist isnt even in the top 500s

RIAA anti piracy research narc detected.

plenty of horny slave girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

Not the point.
Paying $5 for 250kbps songs != free music you spurg.

Use any torrenting site like TPB or KAT and get that sweet sweet FLAC format that your headphones deserve.

>nicotine-plus
>tpb
>kat

>inb4 honeypots
>inb4 lime/frostwire

>paying money to not own music at streaming quality
Sup Forums would like to have a word with you.

this is the dumbest comment on this thread. what the fuck do you want to listen to that they don't have? they literally have every album from fucking Onnik Dinkjian, singing in a nearly dead Armenian dialect. Is he top of the charts?

soulseekqt

pandorasaver and youtube2mp3

I'm sure they would so they could tell me what a retard I am for not listening to all of my music at 1200kbps using $900 AKGs and some hole in the wall brand amplifier. Kill yourself

kek I love the nose-thumbing at pretentious faggots, but in all seriousness, take any song from Spotify, download just a normal 256kbps of that same song, and compare them back-to-back.

The difference in sound quality/clarity is absolutely noticeable.

For $5, yeah I might subscribe to Spotify just to throw in some cheap earbuds and listen to some music on my phone. But if I want to listen to some music on some speakers that DON'T suck... I'm not doing Spotify.

well said

Private torrent tracker or if i'm feeling lazy i'll download the 128kbps .m4a from youtube and convert it to mp3 using ffmpeg (because lame doesn't support m4a for some reason).

absolutely disgusting quality from youtube.

plenty of horny sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

we don't download music anymore. We just buy it, faggot.

that's what i call low demands

>Kill yourself
Nigger-rap listening teenager confirmed.
Enjoy the wonderful experience of music with your $3 earbuds at 130kbps my friend.

Kazaa

the 128kbps m4a is the audio stream for 1080p (or higher fps 720p) video so as long as there's a 720p version the audio is perfectly acceptable, especially when using earbuds rather than decent headphones.

You could at least try using the service before spewing bullshit.

>be me
>have Android phone
>literally Mp3 downloaders on Google Play and Galaxy Apps
>mfw crapple users get cucked again

I've used it, they don't host most of the music in my taste. Plus, any song you find on Spotify will be on Soundcloud and more.

>no good reason
So you don't think being able to free music without fucking ads even when my modem has been fried is a good reason?

Amazon is cheap enough

>Use any torrenting site like TPB or KAT and get that sweet sweet FLAC format that your headphones deserve.
/thread
I have tried spotify, but I didn't like it. I either buy my music on a physical format or I download it for free. Streaming is the worst from both worlds.

is your music the only music in existence not "in the charts?"
>thinking your music is the only music not listened to on mainstream radio
>being autistic
>no difference

You do know that torrented flac isnt really lossless right

soulseekqt is amazing, lots of flac music

Find a HQ upload of the song on Youtube, use mp3fiber.com/ to rip it in 320 kbps. A good go-to tactic for those hard-to-find MP3s. Like Inafune would say, "it's better than nothing."

clipconverter cc
savefrom net

or any other youtube downloader

Lucky for you that you have a main stream music taste. One of my favorite bands only have 1 song on spotify, and that is not their best work.

>FLAC
>free lossless audio codec
If you mean dickbags who transcode a 360kbps mp3 to flac then you're right. If its a reputable release group then no it'll be directly ripped from the CD as flac.
Best way to tell is to open it in an audio program such as audacity and view the analyser. If all the peaks hit the same maximum limit then it's been transcoded from mp3.

youtube has compression therefor the mp3 file is 320kbs but the sound is often in lower quality. just wait a bit longer and download music in flac from soulseek

Even youtube has songs that spotify haven't got. youtube.com/watch?v=qOYU28va-M0

Go to the Sup Forums archive (rbt DOT asia SLASH mu) and search for "[album] mega/zippyshare/mediafire/etc"

>Best way to tell is to open it in an audio program such as audacity and view the analyser.
Because there is no discernible difference between MP3 and FLAC quality.
>audiophile retards btfo

artists, even indie artists, have to use artist-aggregators to get their music on spotify. you're not picked by spotify. you upload the music yourself. just because your faggot band is too lazy isn't the fault of spotify

Highest quality audio on youtube is 128kbps. It's the same audio stream used on 720p 60fps and 1080p and above. It's a waste of hard drive space to encode any higher than ~160kbps (because 128kbps m4a (aac) is better quality than 128kbps mp3)

most of the shit i listen to is people on sc with a few hundred/thousand followers.
the genre/artists isnt/aren't popular, never will be. obviously when I stated that Spotify only host music in the charts, I was exaggerating to more strongly communicate my point. I'm sorry that we have come to this stage in which we are using words like "autistic" as insults. As an LGTBQVRD activist I cannot stand for this. I therefore will refuse to argue any more on this matter for reasons other than opinions on music and/or taste. Have a good day, but only if you stop using racist, disableist and dietist language otherwise I hope that the lord will correct your ways.

If you are listening to 320kbs and flac on your phone using your shitty earbuds than there is no difference

I just google "songname zippyshare", click the zippyshare link and download it. I also download a lot of stuff from soundcloud with the soundcloud downloader plugin for Firefox.

okay you win lol

Sometimes the good ol' Pirate Bay
But mostly hacked pandora. Just like a song and it downloads

I use SONGR, has tons of songs and usually I'm able to download 256 kbps, which is enough for me

>Because there is no discernible difference between MP3 and FLAC quality.
With a well encoded high bitrate mp3, pretty much true there. Some people may be able to notice a difference between them but i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that in a blind study none of the participants could correctly identify flac over mp3 more than blind luck.

download music? ahahhahehahahahrfaghahghahahah

Nigger play.spotify.com/ please

Prime example of a faggot right here.
>kys

Hope this is b8...

If the audio has been ripped from a CD into FLAC, as I imagine it has been, then it's a lossless as lossless can be in terms of digital audio. Torrenting it doesn't suddenly make it less lossless

Prostopleer, Russian but helpful (it isn't a YouTube video converter but a mp3 searcher)

Kek

I usually find the music on youtube, go to youtube-converter and bam, I got my music.

I don't go for albums because the majority of the time there are only a few songs that I am willing to listen to more than once.

That is not a very good word to be calling another person...... this word singlewhandedly oppressed and destroys 39 YEARS OF HARD WORK BY THE LGBTHDDJ Community so please if you would stop please saying it pleasr thanks also saying kys i think it means k**l your self also that a is not a very nice :/ pls to stop that too my sisster cut her arms off because she was ssad stop it please thanks lord bless u

>ITT: Spotify shills
>all the music you need for only a one time free $5 monthly subscription!

I have excellent fucking hearing, and I care *a lot* about audio...

I can't tell the fucking difference between a well-encoded, high-bitrate MP3 and FLAC.

On live recordings, I can *sometimes* tell that there's a difference, but it's so fucking slight as to be almost inconsequential (and I say that as an audiophag)...

Youtubetomp3.org

SoulseekQT or Sup Forums archive

> k**l your self
Excuse me. As a fellow LGBTHDDJ club member (I have a season pass), I was nearly triggered by the first word quoted when it slipped past my list of filtered words.

In the future please censor at least one letter extra to avoid any feelings being hurt.

Still the good old piratebay.

Inb4 that site is down.
It's still up you .

this works,

also, the oldfashioned piratebay with utorrent (modified because the basic version you get from their site is fucking cancerous)

just remember to use atleast a proxy server for it and preferably a VPN

before we start this conversation u should know that my triggers are hatred, straight ppl, treasure island and the french. my pronouns are she/her (2 weeks into hrt :3 XD soooooo happy)

hey i am sorry about that sorry please forgive me it was merely an accidental slip of the tongue xD sorry is hlouldnt laught it isnt funny sorry please lord firgive me 4 i have sinned also hey season pass itm not real because that would be moneyist for people who cant affrod it so plz to stop meantion that i thinked maybe u were scammed? again sorry i know that ppl who support PQLLKJB shouldn ot have to deal with this bad bahavor and words sorry

I just use a youtube to mp3 downloader. I don't know how to torrent or any of the other shit people can do.

I've never had anywhere to ask this, but where do I find and how do I connect to proxy servers for my torrenting software?

So you listen to music by artists who are unsigned/don't belong to a label. Of fucking course the wouldn't be on spotify, they have no way to be legally represented. Thank you for showing me that you don't understand how the music industry works.

would also like to know 'cause no0b

I just get them all off iTunes. I jailbroke my iPod and I get any song on iTunes for free. Works great, would recommend.

I was arguing that the music I like isn't on Spotify. We both have now acknowledged that this is true, and you have even given me some valuable insight into the reasoning behind this. Thanks for your reply anonymous user. It appears that we both really have gotten some great information from this exchange. Good day.

most torrenting software has a proxy menu built into it. fucking google the word proxy and figure the rest out yourself.

youtubetomp3

Also to add to , the OP was asking for free music downloads, I dont believe that you are the OP but am I correct to assume you are also looking for free downloads? If so you are a horrible person for wanting to steal from indie artists who don't even make that much to begin with.

I don't. I pay 12 U.S. per month and am a member of record pool. I have access to a wide range of music and to multiple iterations of each song title (clean, profane, remix, mash ups, instrumentals and accapellas). Of course, any real DJ is doing this. Otherwise, zippysharedjs.com is a great fallback for free clean sounding files.

lol not a nigger but what's your listening alternative, COUNTRY?! lmao shitty booted little fat fag trumpler trash detected.

>implying that spotify, a service which pays it's artists, doesn't fullfill OPs request because it's typically paid for with a premium membership
>you're a horrible person for not using services which compensate artists
>spotify is bad because you have to pay for it
>logic

Nice baseless assumption and reading comprehension.

>lol not a nigger
You type like one.
Why didn't you dispute the teenager part as well?

>what's your listening alternative
To start, not shitty streamed music.

See

o damn you straight up roasted him!
>when you shitpostin and someone tells you off like the bitch u r
damn dog pic related

Peggo.co

320kbps rips are better than the shit spotify has, i can have around 50 000 songs on a shitty ass 500gb hdd, could get a 4tb hdd and fit more than 50k .flac sounds or simply 400 000 or so 320kbps songs.

Why wouldnt you download your music if its for home use?

Unless youre a faggy millenial kid who walks around listening to shit music on their phone with earbuds, spotify is aids.

uloz.to
i love it

> 2016
> aks where to pirate music

u are about 20 years late to the party bro. no need to keep all that shit on your local drive when there is mobile broadband everywhere

this

www.uloz.to