Update on the hand

Update on the hand.
Should I just cut it off now?

what happened?

bump

You could always just bandage it properly and take antibiotics to fight infection. If you do cut it off though, make sure to film it for Sup Forums.

how?

in greentext form preferably.

no you fucking pussy, its just healing

are people such wimps and pussies these days that they dont get hurt and dont know what healing skin looks like?

god damn, fuck this world

its not infected you moron

>american healthcare

fking dip that shit in alcohol then disinfectant, and wrap it up in bandage you moron

>calling someone on Sup Forums for "people"

Yeah, no yellow. I said to fight infection, not that there was one. When you see that much puss, antibiotics are usually a good preventative measure.

>America
>Healthcare

Pick one

He doesnt even need that. Its fine, that's what all scabs look like after a shower

>thats the joke

You are not gonna survive for long with that brain.
Just go to a hospital and they can easily remove that shit and give you antibiotics for like 10 days and they will put some dressing on it.
BTW: What's the story?

Stop jerk in off let it heal

Yes

Go to the hospital you cock handler

Checked. These are some really nice dubs and trips. Well done user.

>Joke
>Sup Forums

Pick one

that is new skin forming, the best thing to do is to wear a big band aide over it and just leave it alone. Keeping a band aide over it will help keep it covered, keeping the moisture in, and cells move faster over a moist skin bed thus healing faster

pop it, like a pimple

This
Antibiotics for a minor wound that DOES NOT NEED IT would be worse for you if you did need antibiotics later on.
It just needs to be kept clean and bandaged
God you're an idiot user, like, i'm amazed by your lack of coherent thought.

That's like saying
>mammal
>dog
Pick one.

Sup Forums is a joke.

Too lazy to green text so I'll just sum it up. Basically I fell off of my skateboard and slid downhill on gravel.

Amputate and post pics before you pass out faggot

No, leave Sup Forums for a month, it will fix it

Oi there's me mate. Been longin' to hear words like that spoken. Hi. Me names tolkiir. Barbarian. We may only live to be twenty foive yeers old, but we have a hell of a time doin' it. SCOTLAND FOREVAR

dont cut it scrape that white shit off than just bandage your hand first dip some alcohol and shit

Don't take fckn antibiotics. Coz of dumpfucks like those who recommend them for everything we have those bazillas like we do today.
>antibioticresitant.jpg
Just desinfect and keep it clean.
Get urself some silveriodid plaster. It helps. Had many of those wounds

That shit is infected af, nigga go get some neosporin and a bandaid

Cut it off and film it

Here's the rest of the arm. Just took the band aid off of the one on the elbow area

Why is there so much hate in this thread?

Oh you poor baby. Cut it off before the rest of your body starts rotting away.

sorry but that is wrong if you want do it properly. But yes the skin is of course trying to heal itself. That shit on top of it is to be removed for the skin to heal better. Do not leave that on it because that is something that the body is trying to get rid of.

if you do this you're just retarded

Giving anti-biotics on something this minor or even preventive is the reason we see multi-resistant bacteria. Fuck off, anti-biotics are supposed to be a last way out, not something to eat like popcorn in a cinema.

Op here
I'll clean it with some peroxide or whatever I can find in my house and I'll bandage it up and post an update later tonight

Little bitch, it's a lost cause you need to cut off your hand (film it)

>Pus
>New skin forming

Oh my god the retardation is baffling.

OP remove all that yellow shit, wash thoroughly in hydrogen peroxide, apply polysporin or Vaseline, dress in gauze, and you're good.

>It just needs to be kept clean and bandaged
I agree totally and i was just suggesting what possibilities there are. We have no info on what caused that wound. So if you want to call somebody an idiot then look for that person in the mirror.

lol you fucking idiot, you need to have your wounds cleaned. it's infected.

/thread

He's turning into one of them. Kill him! He's infected!

Really? I thought other than the one on the hand it was healing nicely

Taste it.

So you think it is better to leave that shit on the hand and not remove it and after that treat it properly?

It's salty and kinda just taste like blood when you bite the inside of your lip

Arm is looking pretty good i would skao another bandaid and som alchol on the elbow area, that shit will not be fun if it gets infected

Hand is fucked tho, you should see a doctor, i would say you need antibiotics, if you are starting to have trouble moving your fingers, wrist etc or the area around the wound i.e the hand starts getting numb or if you start feeling feverish then GO TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL

People used to die because infections

Yeah, it doesn't need to be removed. You just need to change the bandage regularly.