Are you going to vote for Trump?

Are you going to vote for Trump?

strawpoll.me/10769822

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/16/hillary-clinton-push-constitutional-amendment-overturn-citizens-united/87186452/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump 2016

fag

Yes. Hillary is a fucking monster, and Trump has a good economic policy.

Nope voting for Hilary. Not my ideal candidate but not too bummed about it.

Trump 2016!!

Nope the Anti-Hillary shit is total propaganda. After looking line by line at what she believes it matches my own ideals almost exactly. When I listen to the haters they all sound like nut jobs full of anger. Very loud and full of data but everything they say is not what I see with my own eyes. All data it trumped up shit they read on the Internet and not stuff they have personally witnessed.

good goy

Fuck no! He acts like a spoiled eight year old bully. Any random Walmart shopper would do just as well.

>has been focused on politics since the 80s
>one of the most successful people on the planet
>has been very successful with his campaign
Yeah, I'm sure any random walmart shopper would be as good.

bump for interest

Hillary. Why would I waste a vote on that ass maggot?

>and that means he'll be a good president because...?
>by being vulturous and driving other companies into the ground to make a quick buck, making him a good president because...?
>and that means he'll be a good president because...?

>He has lots of political knowledge and experience.

>He knows how money runs the world and how to make money

>Do I really need to explain this?

Good thing you're not old enough to vote

He will do being President so good.

Yeah the factual data is flawed not your emotional instinct.

People like this actually exist.

I'm writing in Jeb

This is pretty much the only reason I've switched from "not voting" to clinton.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/16/hillary-clinton-push-constitutional-amendment-overturn-citizens-united/87186452/

I want a public servant. I have seen no evidence that he wants to serve anyone but his own interests. Also I have no respect for a dude that cant change his own car tire. (Just like most of the other silver spooned politicians) for gods sakes just pick any random working class American that has volunteered to help others. You can't have a good govenment for the people if your leader does not live as one of the people.

>Also I have no respect for a dude that cant change his own car tire
>implying Obama can change his own tire
>implying Hillary can change her own tire
Hillary voters everyone.

>You can't have a good govenment for the people if your leader does not live as one of the people.
Fucking this. Why isn't joe biden running? He probably knows it's a shitty job already from being VP for 7 years.

She's lying, you colossal dumbass.

as a republican im embarrassed for my party for everyone who voted for him. this slick talking new yorker without a single shred of loyalty to anything ever and a giant list of failed promises in his own personal ventures. a history of supporting democrats in the past and oh yeah, absolutely no experience governing anything ever or even being in the military. the list goes on. he's a disgrace. i dont know what im going to do come election. i dont want hillary to win but i dont want trump either. i guess ill vote for him because i don't want another democrat president, but...ehh..

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!!!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

>as a republican im embarrassed for my party for everyone who voted for him.
Fuck you nigga, your party is the reason why Trump is running. I dont like Trump either but he's necessary evil, he's the consequence of years and years and years of frustration and bullshit.

can't we just ship all these gay/nigger/liberal faggots over to durkadurkastan and let the world sort itself out?

yes, but it will be either Killary (with some election fraud) or Obamas' third round

Trump is an emotional reality TV star, not a war-time leader.

it's not scary with gary

Black lives matter
______________¶___
| ||l “”|””\__,_ (_) (_)
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!!! -- | -/ \- | -/
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) / \ /\
I hope that worked.

FUCK

checked

Fuck I wish we could keep Obama

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

what an intelligent and well thought out addition to the conversation.

Why do these people think its clever to parrot memes that fox news fed them? Not to mention the whole "kill them all and let god sort them out" thing is the dogma of all these people carrying out terrorist attacks in europe.

everyone keeps bandying around this term "necessary evil" like somehow makes a dumb fucking idea less dumb.

"Why are you drilling holes in the bottom of the ship, henry?"

"Well I'm real thirsty. I know it's salt water and it's going to sink the boat, but I'm just so thirsty. and the holes wont sink the boat instantly. It's a necessary evil"

"oh okay-Wait."

The next person I hear use this phrase around me in real life I'm punching straight in their willfully-ignorant fucking face. Sure I might get the shit kicked out of me or charged with assault and battery but heyyyy.... its a necessary evil! :v

I hope you step on a lego and someone breaks into your house and pours all your chocolate milk down the drain.

Joke's on you; if my penis shrunk by 2 inches I'd become a girl like I always wanted

If he sticks niggers and muslims in gas chambers I'll vote for him.

I am.

hillary lies, how can you trust someone like that?
obama, bernie.. 2 timing bitches
vote trump he will deliver ;)

>these people

listen pussy, I don't care if they kill each other or not. fist each other's asses for all I care. you and all the other worthless scum have no place in the world. fuck off to your safe space now.

checked

Both of the parties' nominees are "lesser of two evils," though. I wish 3rd party candidates had a chance in hell. I'd much rather have either jill stein or gary johnson than either trump or clinton in office

unfortunatley he won't do anything and neither will his running mate. they talk all this good shit and then the moment they get reistence they just spin it like they never said that and roll over on their backs. Trump's a small nasty weak little manlet who just knows how to exploit the most gullible people for 15 minutes.

Ok. Let's call them islamic terrorists if it makes you happy. Why do they kill people? Because god will sort them out. You're just as low as them.

Well I'm educated so, no.

That's why its called necessary evil, its evil. Evil is never good. Its not even a justification, its opinion and that's the point.

>jill stein
Yuk

>Gary Johnson
Pretty good, i'd vote for him.