Nigger
Hate
Thread

>pic related, I fucked this nigger.

>also, do it for Baton Rouge.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah y don't you try saying nigger in real life and see what happns when you aint hidin behind a computer like a bitchh.

I say nigger all the time, fuckstick.

>also, nice near quints

yeah cuz you hiding like the fat nerd u is on the internet, you say nigger in real life you get your ass whooped.

Id woop any y'all pasty ass white boys, go back to watching cartoon fuck eacthother.

Story?

Have you considered learning English? You've had 400 years, nigger!

Listen to this guy. He was a navy seal with 81 confirmed kills...

Are he for real?

This aint english class you dumb shikin shit no one care but you

I ain't no navy seal I aint even say that you dumb cracker

I'm not sure what kind of story you'd like. I used to fuck her. She was a fair fuck, nothing fantastic. I believe it's my white privilege to fuck 8/10 nigger bitches and above just as my forefathers did.

plenty of gorgeous ebony sluts of your city want a white cock on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

The funniest thing is that this is a butthurt wigger responding.
It's how they try to impress blacks and show how "down" they are, while they're bumping Eminem.

>shikin

Wha? Just go away dumb nigger!

This has to be a troll. 1/10 for my reply.

>yeah y
>ain't hidin
>bitchh
Either you are a nigger or this is bait

i prefer feceskin

Ey mane y u gotsa bes like dat. Nobudy asked foe yoe opinyunz

Sounds like a nigger lover thread to me

>this is what blacklivesmatter believes

>implying people live that long

Holy fuck you stupid nigger learn to talk like a normal human being. By the way you say shit you sound like a fucking hood nigger.

nudes?

havent seen this shit in a good minute

plenty of horny black girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

Nigger threads in a nutshell in Sup Forums

140 characters isn't a good representation of anyone's speech.

Dude probably still sounds retarded in real live though

Yeah that's why you white people keep getting fucked up by us. You know we spell right if we want to; so shut up.

I' black as charlie murphy I don't what your talking about cracker.

chicken

it was that dumb autocorrctnes

You just mad cuz our dicks bigger and yalls women love the dark chocalate

Yeah I am from the streets cuz you talk that shit on the internet You wouldn't be doin that in ma face.

>gorgeous
>ebony
Pick one nigger

Hey bich dont you talk to me like dat. Is not my fault you wus raised all fancy like and cared about school so much dat you wus a fuckin geek and my niggas be beatin yo ass to death n givin u sworles in the bathroom. Fuq u bich. I better not see yo ass im compton cus den da shit will get real real quick bich

>ITT a bunch of white kids calling each other niggers

Nah but more like how you went about it. Just curious tbh, since you fucked one and you're starting a hate thread. Thought there was more behind it

He enjoys getting black pussy, but had to justify it to himself some how

Do you live in atlanta nigger? I'll come say it to your face faggot lil bitch you probly live in some white ass north state that ain't new york. I say and hang with my niggers down here dumb faggot get at me and we hash this out you get your ass slaughtered fuck boi

Literally how all race-bait threads are

Pretty sure no one can be this much of a dumb nigger. Either this is a white guy baiting or really is a dumb nigger

plenty of horny black women of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

Who's the faggot posting fuck bois

Even more proof that black culture is absolute shit. What does the negro do to try and prove me wrong? Threatens fucking violence. You niggers are never gonna leave the ghettos

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol compton is not dangerous anymore those coons have rising academics and tons of community events and support. This user is fag confirmed. Also sworles? You mean swirlies, wow i don't believe anyone has givin anyone else a swirley since 1985, so you an old fag prolly white a hell but have jungle fever? Or you are gay for blacks? Dunno, gtfo nigger.

I say nigger daily. I ain't skird of no wold star boons

Like I said, I believe it's my white privilege to fuck hot black women. There are so few it's a rather negligible number, because most are fat and grotesque. Dana was hot though with great tits and super long legs. I pumped her full of superior white cum for a month or so, then I left her for a white nurse. Oh well. Anything else?

Any info on BLM members? Where they live, contacts. social media.

plenty of horny ebony sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

I once called this girl a nigger to her face... right before I blew a load all over it.

Bich i aint got to pick one, what the fuq u talkin bout i gotta pick one. Bich, im black and proud nigga and yo wite ass cracker ass funna be beat the fuck up if i catch yo ass in my streets nigga

Naw bich is a bunch of racist ass crackers comin up in here and thinkin they better than us when they nutin but a buch of whit trash biches who imma pop next time i see em

Bich im in toledo you dont even know how we rol down here bich. The boys funna has fun stretchin yo ass out

Who the fuck you callin dumb nigger bich. Boy ima kick yo ass nxt time i sees ya and makes sure they hang yo white ass nigga ass cracka ass bich ass from my fugin tree nigga. We funna make a pinyata out of you ugly ass niggafaw

fuck off with these shitty links user.

Whateva nigga i do live in atlanta I rep the 758 madison killers come see mee and see whats up little fuck boi, you finna get merked.

bitch you aint no navy seal talking behind that computer but when you come down my hood we light that ss up lil bitch

Yall crackas talk dat shit on the line but when you got a real nigga like me in yo face you aint say shit.

Why you trying to go get your ass wooped??

Plenty of niggers sound exactly as I am emulating. I've seen niggers at work that grumble things... that can not be mistaken for English under any circumstance.

Stop trying to steal my thunder you double nigger, go troll your own thread.

Looks like the front ticket window/entrance of a strip club in the French Quarter, yes?

slow down monkey, I don't want to take my bull whip across your nigger hide and put u in place

Whats with all the fuck boys in this thread, seriously.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

You have SO got to be a troll. Not even niggers are THIS stupid! LOL

what a load too
drenched dat nigger ho
10/10

Nigger

*Guerilla Warfare

plenty of real black whores of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

I bet you think black lives matter too dont you faggot fucking shitskin nigger. For the love of all that is good and beautiful in this world when will we wipe this plague from our lands.

#niggergenocidewhen

No, it's in Baltimore, actually.

>nice wizard digits tho

You can hope I'm not really a navy seal, but you can also hope your dad comes back from Wal-Mart after 18 years

in this case, no, user
it's gorilla warfare

you guys are such hypocrites.
Claims to hate "niggers"
Precedes to make two dozen threads about them a day
Lol.

Fucking uneducated faggot. It's gorilla warfare

Sure about that?

>biting the bait this hard

I think she's been posted before

food stamps=gorilla welfare

Best part is, they're both right!

You're a nigger, I can out smart you like some small animal. You are no threat.

Kek

Da gubamen keep me fat

I'm sorry, I don't have the Rosetta Stone app to translate niggerese into something legible. Please use English when communicating next time, you worthless niggerfaggot.