Nothing to contribute but bumping for more

kek

MORE

bump for "she's busy, stop calling" with her foot up in the air

Bump

bump

stoya?

>oh look its the same 6 pics again thread

Are there any like these that are actually real?

yes

bump for "still love me now?"

>3

i would literally kill my gf, and the fucking guy she was fucking if i got this snap.

just wait. the rest are coming.

see? 2 left

(User was banned for this prostitute)

That's because you're an insecure little faggot who rages at the thought of being cucked because you know your beta and have a likely chance to be cuckhold.

You wouldn't kill anyone, you would get laughed by the guy and go home and cry, contemplate suicide but not bring yourself to doing it because of your innate cowardice.

You know I'm right, and hopefully this post will change your beta ways, but probably not.

No

Freud laughs in his grave

WTF is that white thing

why is his cock porous?

virgin detected

>nigger super aids

i cringed so hard at this lmao, project more faggot

jej

Feel you

Sometimes i wish my gf would cheat on me... im rich as fuck and she doesn't know.. ive been waiting about 3 1/2 years to tell her but i just dont feel it's that important. So if she ever cheated on me i would show her we would be set for life and then just grab my shit and go. Let hoes be hoes.
Do what you want

>Teeth

My fellow Sup Forumstards.
It is I Robert McNamara.

I have come to alert you of a matter of national security.
OP is a faggot who enjoys being cucked.
As a measurement for your own safety. Please leave this thread and let it 404.

Stay safe Sup Forums

Nah just smiling for da cam

Never has a thread made me so sad.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

she has HIV?

based

Lost. kek'd. fuckin ded over here omg

yessss

I don't understand why cucks are the way they are. My gf of 3 years cheated on me, and expected me to crawl back and beg to her. I just told her have fun being a slut and she got so angry with me, she told my mother that I was on coke and heroin.

No one believed her after I explained how that was a stupid accusation, and now her whole family is humiliated and disbelieved by everyone.

Topkek

>. My gf of 3 years cheated on me, and expected me to crawl back and beg to her.
Were you sad?

This fucking movie. Oh my god.
But totally agree, if a chick ever cheated on me would broom her fast

Of course I was sad I jacked off with my tears when I found out it was a bigger she was with. God I hope I didn't get aids still waiting on results.

Oi m9 15 quid 4 tis png file

post more cuckolds

How'd you find out?

>Being this nieve

Not sure about guys that get cheated on and let it happen. I myself don't really desire sex. I've done it but not impressed. But I fucking LOVE watching people have sex. So I got together with my current gf because I want love, romance, and affection. And she happily fucks any man she wants, and sends me pictures and videos of I'm not available to be there. Am I considered a cuck, or just a pervert?

Get your fucking shitty company memes out of here you fucking nigger. Nobody is going to fall for that shit. Dumping memes into Sup Forums doesn't wo-

fucking cucks

You're a filthy fucking cuck. Hang yourself you digusting faggot

To be honest, not really. I was actually sad because of what we used to be, those first few months where she wasn't a total bitch and I wasn't just fucking her. I was actually sad because of what we lost, what she had turned into, and how if she would have just not changed into such an ignorant slut, we probably could have made it together.

As far as her cheating, it just made me laugh. She was actually my first, and I was hers as well, talking about both supervirgins, never kissed or dated anyone else. We took eachother's virginity and the thing is, I'm a pent up perverted fuck, so over the years I had corrupted her from being an innocent church-going straight edge to being almost as corrupted as I am. The thing is, and this sounds edgy af but you have to look past it and see what I'm trying to say, I'm not exactly a sane or good person, I was abused and fucked in the head, so that darkness kinda rubbed off on her. The other thing is, I've lived with that darkness my whole life, so I learned how to keep it somewhat in check, and to not let it totally eat me alive, but she has no idea what any of that is or how to deal with it, and now that she doesn't have me, she's alone with that shit that rubbed off on her, and it's going to ruin her from the inside, and make her a slut and probably a drug addict. I explained to her how she made the mistake of losing the one thing that could keep that shit in check, and she got pissed at me lol

So I'm gonna laugh my ass off in her face in about 5 years or so when she's gone through 80 different loser boyfriends, and she'll realize I was actually the only one with the potential to give a shit about her, and she dun fucked it up by turning into an ignorant bitch.

gg no re

I just want a story man

This isn't me guys. Troll

No :^)

I'll tell ya, hang on

Wincest

>tfw you were cucked and have to call other people beta to feel good about yourself.

killed my boner

plenty of horny cheating wives of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/gals.html

Basically she's always been flirting with these particular friends of hers, and I always told her I knew something was up, and she always just got pissy with me about it. Basically a couple of months before the 4 year mark, she told me she didnt want to come over to fuck anymore because she was talking to someone else, and proceeded to act bitchy and victorious about it lol. So I told her about how I'm gonna love watching her life crumble while I better myself because honestly she's always bringing me down. I feel free as fuck now and I have a new relationship, and keep in mind the ex was my first and only, and while I knew she was a bitch and the relationship was shitty, I didn't gain context until now, and now I realize just how shitty she was. My new girl is fucking amazing, and she's actually into the fetishes I'm into, whereas my ex just developed her own set of retarded ass desires that I had no interest in, and always gave me shit about my own fetishes.

But besides the sex, this one actually gives a shit about me, and loves me, and I can actually feel it. Feels good man, don't ever let a bitch fuck you over, kick her ass to the curb and get a better one. I'm happy I did.

Good story

You sound like a little bitch that needs a woman to "better yourself."

What would Sup Forums do?

dffdgdg

Boner fuel as this thread is becoming depressing

>KB
hot

Thanks. I have something in mind, since she blocked me on facebook and told me to never text her again (which is funny because literally the last thing I said to her before she sent that was "I don't care to ever speak to you again, you're not worth my time") but her parents and sister are still friends with me. I'm gonna gather up the heaping pile of love letters we used to send to eachother when we were young and gay and still in love, and blow them with Tanarite or Napalm or something, and get this song playing in the background lol.

It's gonna be fucking hilarious. I'm gonna post it on Facebook and I'm positive she'll see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcQD2Z89vfU

I never said a woman was how I'm bettering myself. I've already bettered myself on my own accord before I even got the new girlfriend.

Keep trying though bud

>Anonymous
source?

Dude, don't

i'm fucking out, it's depressing reading all this complaining from some 15 year old whiny cunt who's happy just because "nobody believes in her or her family anymore"... grow up fucking retarded whiny cunt! If she left was probably because you had a tiny dick and if you chose her was probably because you needed by your side a piece of shit such as yourself. now go cut the tip of your dick, put it in your mouth and stop tlaking so much useless shit

Sure thing, that's why you felt compelled to brag about the new girl. Because she had nothing to do with it.

Is that Camilla Cabello?

Why not? It'd be fuckin great

wtf nigger and asian

Gykdfhb

Post nudes

nice

I'm just finding the whole situation hilarious, considering she's such a dumb bitch she ham-handedly tried to fuck up my life and ended up fucking up her own. I haven't whined in the slightest bud, and I'm more than equipped for the task of fucking. This is a discussion, and if you don't like it, don't read it. Simple. I ain't 15 anymore, that was actually when we got together, so really I lost my virginity a tad late, but she fucked on the first date so I really don't give a shit lol

Check'd

Also I'm talking about the new girl as part of the story, it's disconnected from my becoming a happier person after the breakup. You should probably read.

I'd reply

How can you hide your wealth for so long? Don't you have a house/car fit for your financial situation?

ITT: Fake snapchat pics

More

Nah, I'm good with the po-po stayin the hell away from me. Was thinking about printing them off and sticking them in the family mail box, but again the fuzz.

The thing that makes this all funny, is that I'm a virtuoso of fucking with people. I do it all the time and she knows that. Why she would be so ignorant as to challenge me in that field is beyond me, so I'm just having fun reminding her who she spent the last 3 years with an apparently learned nothing lol