How to stop smoking?

How to stop smoking?
It tastes like shit recently

Have a butt plug in at all times, it'll reduce your urge to smoke. Worked for me.

I'd say that you ween yourself from nicotine, like patches, and incrementally lowering the dosage over time.

just quit cold turkey. that's what i'm doing right now, went from 5 a day to 3 a day to 1 a day, and now i'm just done smoking.

just physically stop smoking, it's that easy.

dont know if im strong enough for that

stop buying this stupid shit
its one thing if you always have smokes aviable...

You smoke 5 a day and you call it cold turkey? Can you even get addicted to smoking by smoking 5 a day?
I smoke 40 a day. try cold turkeying from that and then you can give advice.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

is it summer already?

sience says you are addicted if you smoke one every day

Literally just fucking stop. Toss out your cigs, never buy new ones. Do not bum any from people. It's not hard.

Start vaping.

>How to stop smoking?
>It tastes like shit recently
say just 10 more minutes every time u want one worked for me

i want to stop smoking not becoming a faggot

I just quit a month ago. Cold turkey. We kept the old butts in the garage and three times now I've fallen back to the cigarette so I smoked and old nasty butt. After a couple of puffs it was too gross. And gum go buy a five pack of gum cause your going to chew it all

People who vape to look cool are the faggots. People who vape to quit smoking cigarettes are not.

Yea that's not cold turkey that's weening

This. You'll look gayer that a cross dresser suckin off some hobo, but you'll lessen the chances of cancer. Also take three hits of acid and look up a bunch of anti-cigarette ads. It worked for me.

After the first 48 hours your physical need for it will be gone. Then it's just mental. When you think about smoking just think about how well you can breathe Smell and taste now. Working out also helps. Cardio

how the fuck am i supposed to get my hands on acid?
i dont live in a ghetto and i've never seen a dealer on open street
deep web is too risky tbh

I quit from 15 a day by just doing it and drinking a big glass of water everytime I wanted to smoke. Since you'll need to take a huge piss just about every 45 min, you quickly stop feeling the urge to smoke.
Plus a lot of water is pretty healthy and cleansing so you can't really go wrong with it

i'll try that

Would you say cigarettes the past few weeks specifically taste more like shit than usual?

The past two weeks I've bought maybe 6 packs I could finish because they taste like some kind of chemicals (different than usual) have been added or they give terrible heartburn.

Maybe like a bunch of packs are Contaminated with some really bad tobacco etc.

Or are you saying they just taste like shit in general and they always have you're just noticing it more now?