What the fuck is this shit? It hurts and it can't be an std

What the fuck is this shit? It hurts and it can't be an std.

I had something similar.
It was called pytiriasis rosea i believe.

Cancer

Must be aids from all the tranny cock you keep taking

Apply lemon juice on it.

Looks like a bug bite infection, go to doctor and get antibiotics. For now get a warm towel and press on it lightly. It will alieve pain itching

It looks a lot like a cold sore, so mybe it is a form of herpes

>can't be an std
Like we didn't already know that

thats a boil...

get some rubbing alcohol and a small razor.

lance that and drain it while cleaning wound. put nosporin on it when donw and big bandaid. clean for day with bandage then leave open to dry/scab over

LOL OMG

I've only had one sexual partner and she doesn't have any STDs.
It looks similar but does it bubble up like that?
I didn't get a bug bite there it just kinda showed up.

yea and then put some bleach on that shit and u wont notice a thing

It's a wart. If you pick at it you will turn into a frog.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

Most people are born with herpes ya know?

Could be shingles. Go see a doctor, get medication it'll go away

>I've only had one sexual partner and she doesn't have any STDs.
herpes is pretty prevalent. It's easy to transfer. And that thing looks like a herpes sore.
I don't know anything else that looks like it.
Also condoms are not a good protection against herpes.

Pop it and post results

This, I'm afraid.

But whatever, see a doctor, it is not something you want to let spread if you can help it.

Can't be cured, but treatment may help
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging not required
Short-term: resolves within days to weeks

This is herpes, GLHF.

It looks like something that started as nothing serious that could have happened to anyone, but has now gotten infected because you're a filthy faggot. I'm sure you'll still be fine but that thing looks like it wants antibiotics. If you're insured it would be worth the $25 or $30 copay to run in and have it looked at, I think.

this is herpes. kill it with hydrogen peroxide (3%)

cold sore, just apply something to it regularly. not dangerous or anything.

staph infection? or some kind of skin infection
Shower often

it's herpes.

Medifag here, what part of your body is that, I can't even tell from the picture. Also, is that the only lesion you have on your skin? Describe the type of pain you are experiencing, is it sharp, burning, etc? I can tell you that it is vesicular and definitely lookes like some kind of herpes. This could be Herpes Zoster (the virus of chicken pox) as well. I would definitely see a doctor just to get a professional opinion. If it is shingles (from herpes zoster), they can give you acyclovir and it will rapidly improve. It can become super painful if you don't take acyclovir.

bubonic plague. ops a time traveler

I have had two of my older employees miss a bunch of work with shingles this year alone. I do not fucking want that shit. When should I start getting the vaccine? I'm 35 now.

Not OP, by the way.

Originally they gave it to people who are 60 or older. Now I think it's approved for 50 and older. Shingles is a bitch, but I had it when I was 16 and was able to win several tennis matches that weekend at a very competitive level of play. I thought I had injured my shoulder and didn't tell anybody, but when I told my coaches after the tournament was over and took off my shirt, there was a rash on the posterior aspect of my shoulder that I couldn't see, turned out to be shingles. It was painful, but either I had a mild case or people are just pussies because it wasn't debilitating. I wouldn't worry about it.

At least one of my employees who got it is a big dripping wet pussy so you may be on to something.