What happens here?

what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

defensa.com/frontend/defensa/199-campos-minados-siembran-fronteras-chile-argentina-bolivia-vn12690-vst330
infobae.com/economia/2017/01/04/argentina-tiene-los-impuestos-al-trabajo-mas-altos-de-america-latina/
infobae.com/2015/10/13/1762063-la-argentina-es-el-pais-mayor-presion-tributaria-del-mundo/
lanacion.com.ar/1972263-informan-hoy-una-recaudacion-record
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

middle-aged bongs get bantered right out of the country

EL FUEGO

Southernmost proper city in the world. Used to be a relevant maritime hub for world trading before the Patagonia got Panama'd. They now rely on tourism, a few retarded hight tech companies, and as a supply base for most of Antarctica's bases

kek

comfy shit

Genocide

Dramatic shipwrecks

me on the right

the british are invited in to delineate the border and stop a massive continetal war between chile and argentina

people like to laugh at america but argentina is 10x worse at foreign relations, it would be funny if they werent planting landmines on your sovereign territory

i swear the all the monroe doctorine acheived was incubating sudaces autism

All the landmines are chilean, and it wasn't only for us
defensa.com/frontend/defensa/199-campos-minados-siembran-fronteras-chile-argentina-bolivia-vn12690-vst330

im talking about the falklands but that made me kek, why do non-countries shit out landmines like nobody's business?

is it so you know which countries which, seeing as there is almost no disernable difference between your two countries for an outsider the only solution must be to gib off all their limbs if they stray 10ft too far

like a true patriot

to be fair he had it coming.

checked

They're inexpensive, effective terror weapons that can be used for area denial. Non-countries have a lack of manpower and resources so mines are an attractive option.

Well, it was a war, the British army didn't left flowers in Rodhesia as far as i know.

>the only solution must be to gib off all their limbs if they stray 10ft too far
Most of them would be Chileans so it's not a big loss for us.

Our citizens are informed about the landmine zones. So nope. It would be you hunger niggers that would get falkland'd

jesus

>hunger niggers
this meme will never stick, my brown friend.
and stop bringin up the falklands, it's pathetic.

rhodesia was a non-country unfortunately

chileans maybe subhuman but your not much better, fucking psuedo-italian ameiricans

>fucking psuedo-italian ameiricans
we have nothing to do with USA
what are you on about?

Looks nice place to visit

You might have never gone out of neuquen, but you don't fool anyone negro. You still have people living in villas miseria, and that's a sorry excuse for a State in the current times. The falklands were just banter, dont be a sore cunt.

I trully believe that if you, as a society, stop roleplaying as italians, you still got a shot before Brasil eats you up. Your governors already got that, it's your average citizen that need to stop thinking about being relevant just because, start working in real jobs, stop depending of the state, and fucking pretty please start paying taxes. What's with tax evation there bro, it's sick. Your leaders and your people left you in such a position that only our airforce could level the fuck out of your capital and be back for lunch, without fear of retaliation. What kind of a country is that negro?

>inb4 muh prussian
Your leaders left you defenseless against your neighbours which you were threatening with war 30 years ago. Wise? Now stop complaining about land mines because you know as I do, they are there for a reason.

kek, youre even more deluded than brazilians

thats not even possible

I think the landmines are in places were nobody goes but could be a route for infantry, in fact, the only dead since 2015 was a illegal peruvian, so... it worked, kek.

The kelpers weren't considered british before the war.

>Now stop complaining
nobody complains though, stop sounding butthurt

*sounds like a

It's too late m9, don't be so cocky and go to sleep

what are you even talking about, I'm not joking, I don't understand.

who the fuck said anything about landmines?
I was talking about the hunger meme that you're trying to impose.
my country is doing just fine, don't need your brown midget opinion, thanks.

You are. That's why you had the need to point out that the landmines were planted by our army.

Besides that, our army makes a friendly exercise every year. They move a couple companies and make noise so your gendarmes know, they don't cross the border, they always stay within what we consider our natural borders :)

Pic rel is Frei, he was president of the Senate when the pic was taken. He was our President some years ago and signed a deal with your gov for natural gas that your gov, obviously, fail to comply. Look at the pic, look at the hands, it was the first official chilean visit to your new elected president. So do as your governors, just say yes and take it or get rekt (btw, your gov is pleading to get into the pacific deal if they quit mercosur).

>You still have people living in villas miseria, and that's a sorry excuse for a State in the current times
do you think your country doesn't have villas miseria?
fuck you're deluded.

Wof wof wof. Fuck off poor ass negro. Go worry about chinks fishing your seas

>An inmigrant gets a pic of his shithole
Not my problem. Go peel corn for that locro indio in denial

best kek of the night

yeah time to end this shitposting marathon m%, you guys all win, take the fucking falklands i dont give a shit anymore

>and fucking pretty please start paying taxes, What's with tax evation there bro

>I wonder why we evade my butthurt chilean friend

infobae.com/economia/2017/01/04/argentina-tiene-los-impuestos-al-trabajo-mas-altos-de-america-latina/

infobae.com/2015/10/13/1762063-la-argentina-es-el-pais-mayor-presion-tributaria-del-mundo/

>brown midget
opinion discarded.

Pero negro yo estoy 100% seguro que no erí wn, el impuesto al trabajo, renta, etc, vale shit. El impuesto a las ventas es lo que más recauda, y en tu país nadie da boleta/factura. Los chinos se los están cagando y ustedes la aguantan para proteger a dos tanos vendiendo ñoqui versus 80.000 mini supermercados vendiendo mierda sin refrigerar. Déjate de wevear poh wn.

no tenés idea de lo que hablás, si pedís todo el mundo te da factura y pensás que el gobierno no lo sabe y no te coge por otro lado

>That's why you had the need to point out that the landmines were planted by our army.
Never denied it, it just a proof of how shit our dictatorship were, that's all, and how absurd was the relations between Pinochet and all their neighboords, despite all of them being USA's puppets
>They move a couple companies and make noise so your gendarmes know
Like every other country, the BIM 5 from Tierra del Fuego does that too, though it's nothing new that Argentina has been unarmed since years.
>fail to comply.
True that, it show just how shit was the previous goverment. I remember how the Neuquen gas company was literally dismantled
>just say yes and take it or get rekt
??
Don't take it so personal m8, i have nothing against Chile
Cheers lad, don't drink too much next time

>this thread
lmao

Es una wea cultural poh wn. No tení pa que pedir factura. Se da y punto. Es lo mismo que poner precios en las vitrinas, se hace y punto, porque es decente hacerlo. Dale, no lo hagas. Dátelas de bacán. La gente comenta y no te compran más. A eso me refiero, hay una subcultura de afanar en tu país que es lo que tienen que erradicar. Y te lo digo como parte interesada, porque cada vez veo más argentinos acá con ganas de quedarse, y traen esa cultura de hacerla corta, del poco trabajo, de hacerla por el lado, una mierda negro.

>Don't take it so personal m8, i have nothing against Chile
Es banter wn, tranca. Nadie te odia. No te quiero tampoco la verdad, pero quiero que estés bien, para que vengas de vacaciones, gastes y >>/out/ En buena

quizás en tu país los impuestos vuelvan a la sociedad, acá se chorean el 90% y el 10% restante se la regalan a los bolivianos del gran buenos aires

no vivís acá, posta no opines

lanacion.com.ar/1972263-informan-hoy-una-recaudacion-record

imaginate si se pagaran todas esas "facturas que nadie hace" de las que hablás

Guacho, en todas partes pasa lo mismo. Desde puerto williams a Oslo.

Lindo po wn. Si el que no da boleta es el bola del carrito, el cabeza que te vende verduras o el chino del super que ni siquiera tiene la decencia de enfriar las cocacolas. Y que va a hacer el negro de toda la vida que te vende la carne? no le queda otra, porque si te la da, quiebra. Toda la negrada que calienta asientos en ministerios de mierda, reubicarlos y a fiscalizar.

>a few retarded high tech companies.
Go on then....really interested t.bh

the difference is argentina is white