How is life in developed countries? Is it easy?

How is life in developed countries? Is it easy?

tfw no gf

its pretty /comfy/

he said developed, not 3rd world

needs more gfs

wants can be limitless

I'm sure day to day life is easy, no crime or beggars, functioning infrastructure, we definitely have the bottom of the pyramid covered better

but there's a lot of people missing needs in the middle and that makes them unhappy

I had a friend, him and his brother were smart and healthy, his mom was a surgeon who made over $100,000 after tax, but his dad was a depressed alcoholic even though he had a pretty good family

Dad has a friend with a net worth of 15 million who has attempted suicide

didnt your flag use to have orange on it?

Remove the cheetos stains from your glasses, Brandon

That varies from state to state.

shut the fuck up you ethipoian looking nigger

>ethipoian
Get back to remedial KG-English, Brandon, at this rate you won't make Grade 1 by 19

enjoy your malaria ridden shithole, nigger

Me on the right

>malaria
Unlike your trailer park I have insect-nets on my windows, and malaria medicine doesn't require insurance to purchase

Don't even think about it.

>Pakistan
>Sudan
Internet system is everywhere. WOW

Everywhere besides your neighbour North Korea

I like to think they have their own web servers and their country is linked more than we could ever know

Basically yes. But it's only in Pyongyang.

everyone has problems I guess

but money doesn't bring happiness-
Australians are wealthy on the whole, but very cliquey and segregated in our living quarters.
There is plenty of loneliness and suicide in Australia, as well as plenty of broken families with drug/alcohol problems same as anywhere else in the world.

Fuck off racist burger

Ooh please help me, I am an oppressed Christian named Mahmo- I mean James Richard Masih, I need asylum in Sweden plzZzZZzz

>James Richard
Burger detected!

Please wait here sir while we process you for our privilege detention facilities.

It's objectively easy but people who grow up here are less competent and in touch with base human nature. If everyone in the world died except people aged between 8 and 10, the developing countries and largely rural countries would survive. California and New York would be completely gone

me on the left

>are less competent and in touch with base human nature
What do you mean by this?

Western peoples and particularly more urbanised and richer ones worry about how they look, what they have, what thought them and the people in their environs think to an excessive and unhealthy degree which is unseen in countries and places where people are too preoccupied with paying taxes, ensuring survival and feeling the weight of a dysfunctional bureaucracy on their back. If you go around Europe and look at schoolkids, lots of them have their heads down looking moody and listening to music, while when I went to poorer places and poorer countries such archetypes were not extant at all