Is it true Americans have to hire people if they're black and can deny whites jobs for being white

Is it true Americans have to hire people if they're black and can deny whites jobs for being white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sort of, you a required by law to have a certain amount of blacks. And yes you can legally deny someone for being white.

Not really.

Government-run organizations have to meet certain minority quotas, meaning some black people will be hired instead of more qualified white people. If they said that didn't hire someone because they were white that'd be discrimination which is illegal in states that don't have right-to-work laws, everywhere else you can hire and fire without needing to give a reason.

Private businesses don't give a fuck and only ever diversify to save face.

That's nonsense, I applied for a position in a cuckoldry recruitment firm and was denied in favour of a white man

Redpill me on Sudan vs South Sudan

Theres a border between them

Of course. Blacks cuck whites and whites cuck you

B-but why?

Technically true. At my company we just keep hiring and firing blacks at the same shitty position with high turnover. They never last long enough for promotion or salary raise.

That's the premise of the joke you dimwit

Okay, the reality is that 50 years of unjustified imposition of Sharia on traditionally pagan/Christian minorities was a fateful mistake

Western corporations needed to circumvent the trade embargo on Sudan, so they lobbied Congress and Susan Rice to advocate and impose the cessation of South Sudan

That's it really, not that much

lol corporate welfare

pathetic country

How do you and your countrymen feel about your Nubian heritage?

Or do you identify more with Arabs?

They hate it because it preceded their beloved Shitslam and they associate themselves to anything Arabian genealogically by any means, because its Arabocentric and they can't reconcile themselves with that

How tall are you?

Me? 6'9'' with good posture, all siblings are 6+ though

with good posture I'd 69 ur sister

When I am done with your sister, she'll need to get her shoulders and hips re-aligned

proofs you're 6'9

I did it a while back, can't be bothered, you'll have to take me at my word

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action

Are you lying?! @___@
^^" that is just ridiculous

apparently yes. how about Australia?

Thank you love, you cannot begin to imagine the hardness of my cock at the thought of you being an impressionable and weak little Egyptian girl with big nefer-titties

what the fuck, are you a Dinka?

do people in Sudan play basketball or soccer?

>this fucking smug emojiposter
please stop
L
E
A
S
E

>6'9"
jesus christ bud

this nigga is 6'9"

wot

i donbilivit

Yes, it's called affirmative action, and it's completely fucking retarded

┐('~`;)┌ Soz
.-. Hiya american-kun ^^
So uhm mind answering me if Is true?
(¬ω¬)
^^ haha im a dash girl though (●⌒∇⌒●)
Np !

No, ironically I am ''''''ayyyrab''''

We prefer soccer because we're cucks and we have some culture in that sport

I am surprise that you're surprised. Here's my forearm next to my pussy-magnet deodorant spray

He's cute lay off.

>im a dash girl
What does this mean? My erection is confused at this point

why do u always type like a fucking retard?

Is it to accentuate the "Btw im a girl" thing?

I'm not the user you asked but I'm fairly certain only companies working with the government need affirmative action.

doesn't look 6'9 to me

I am not taking a picture, timed or with the assistance of some family member, annoying process, even then it would be difficult to prove it to you

>those ayyylmoa fingers

What the fuck lad. I'm 6'3 and you'd make me look like a little girl. Dafuq they feeding you.

do people stare at you in public?

are sudanese people tall on average?

what are your dick measurements?

Dutch girl .-.
( ಥ A ಥ) s-soz. From /cum/?
Idk I just can't be normal I guess .-.
Ic. (>人

I broke them on a Mosque door a while back

Milk and cheese, my friend, milk and cheese

Sudos are short, people naturally stare at this abomination walking down the street, and I am pretty much satisfied with what I have downstairs

>Dutch girl
Now I am hard as fuck again, how tall are you? 6'0'' is our family female record

You and that one Emojigyptian need to get married

have people ever tried to fight you because of your height (as in trying to prove they're tough)?

Very, very rarely, I am quite intimidating, broad shoulders, I could easily dispatch of them so no-one attempts anything

i would drop you with a swift uppercut to your chin mate

If you could reach it, lel

heh...hehh...ya.......

Just kidding m8, you probably have a much more composed and proportionate body, its also impossibly difficult to use public transportation and non-tailored clothes at this height

If Dutch girl won't do me the honours, I am marrying a chiquita or short Chinese woman to balance things out, and also so I can beat my son(s) till I am 65

^^ I am 178 cm!

Wew thats so tall! (*´꒳`*) most sudanis i know are shortish

No.
You can't use Aa as a way to not hire a white guy. There's laws against it.

>some black people will be hired instead of more qualified white people.

No they will pick the qualified minority. They can't pick a minority that isn't qualified.

No. You're only allowed to use race to decide who to hire when picking between equally qualified candidates in order to ensure that the demographics of the people applying to the job is roughly equal to the demographics of the company. In practice, this makes it so that corporations don't really have a racial bias when hiring people, but they're less likely to fire minorities because they don't want to change the demographics of the company (unless minorities are over represented)

Ironically, there are no lawsoffering consumers the same ``protection''.
You can deny business toanyone for any reason, if your business isn't a critical service (i.e. a hospital vs a laundromat).

Literally the onlycompanies required to abide by Affirmative Action hiring laws are large companies (50+ employees) thatare US Government contractors, and banks.
Tiny companies or companies that have nothing to do with the government can do whatever the fuck they want. Easier said than done to be a big company and not deal with the government though.

>most sudanis i know are shortish
Why do you associate with them?

we have an affirmative action program for abos, they get super cheap uni and private schooling alongside lower taxes. idk about the job opportunity since so little actually work

How tall are you? I'm 5'8, be big spoon mummy~

Look at the time! It's suck Sudanbro's dick o'clock!