>i wake up everyday at 6 am just to see her before she has to go to work
>make love some more
>amazing.mp3
>have to visit family up north
>fug.ogg
>her and i text a lot
>arguments keep breaking out overtime
>she gave me a warning and said "IM DONE"
>tried to be alpha and just "Ok", hoping that simply pretending to not care would make her want to come back
>all this is happening 1 day before i finally come home and get to see her
>all this time, i've been impatiently waiting to see her again
>she just says "IM DONE"
>after that, she blocks me on everything
>i'm back in the city now
>Alone .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Quieid4yXKY
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zFRUazfXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is perhaps the most important thing these threads need (pic related).

i feel ya man. that sucks. but it loosk like you guys reached this sort of breaking point pretty fast. a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.

>alone

i dont think you should think of alone as a bad thing. its a pretty big world, and you live in a city of all places.

the native americans have a spirit totem for the bobcat that teachse those born under its guidance how to be 'alone without being lonely'.

this isn't to say that they are meant to be hermits or permavirgins or anything. jsut that these people need to have a special understanding how to enjoy time with only themselves for company.

something to consider. if ur biggest issue is being alone, then you are dating for the wrong reasons

still smashed doe.

just be happy it happened at leased you had a gf op.

Why should a man be sad? Man has lost someone who didn't love him. But she's lost someone who loved her

dude, im not a fan of relationshit, but that was a hell of a spin on it

Yup

> tfw not even my parents have said that they love me

socal?

anons i need advice
>be me 23 years old
>had several shitty jobs and quit most of them for one reason or another (i was a dumb cunt i know)
>recently had to move back in with parents
>parents live out in boonies
>parents nor friends ever taught me to drive
>cant drive no car
>no means to get to town to find work
>still no friends
>smoke weed when i can to try and cope (about two or three times a week though its not much bud)
ive been this way for six months now. and im so fucking depressed i flirt with suicide every day.
what should i do?

Isn't it obvious? Quit smoking weed.

> socal
Wat? Social?

learn to drive

>but how

ask someone

>but what if they say no

pay them. all that money you were spending on weed now goes to learning how to drive. its not hella difficult and as an adult you dont need to jump through as many hoops as teenagers do. you basically go in, take the test, and you get a license, assuming you're american, though with boonies i assumed austrailian

>tfw no ozzie bf to play video games with

anyway, you live with your fucking parents, you think they're just entirely unwilling to teach you how to drive?

southern california. woulda bought you a beer.

How far can you make it Sup Forums?
>Watch each video, how far can you make it without crying? Respond to this post telling how far you made it, or if you made it all the way through

youtube.com/watch?v=Quieid4yXKY

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zFRUazfXQ

Made it all the way through? You don't have a soul.

when its the only thing you look forward to in your miserable life how? and even if i did. then what?

i dont spend money on weed. i get it handed down in pinches by family members

Thanks fam but I'm faaaar away from you. Thanks though

don't be sad user, she will find someone less cringy and faggy - a real man. If you love her, you should be happy

oh and yes they wont. they let me drive down a stretch of road at best but the next week or better they are too wrapped up in trying to cover their own bills because they spend all their money on pot

then sell it, and use that money to pay someone., either way missing the point.

learn to drive. if you insist that no one will teach you then sneak out in the middle of the night and teach yourself. go on youtube and watch dozens of driving tutorials during the day, then senak out at night and do it.

but if i had to guess you could get someone to teach you.

go on to craigslist and say you need soemone to teach you to drive, and you got dat 420 if they're willing.

either way, sorry to hear that user.

insist. you need to not be a bitch baby about it. even if you have to take the keys and go alone. they'll get motivated enough to follow you into the car.

but stop insisting that you're just stuck simply because you want to be.

Kek

so steal the car at night? nah im not trying to go to jail.
and again about the weed. you have to understand that i only get handed MAYBE a small bowl at a time. thats at most three different times a week. its not nearly enough and besides that its the shittiest weed ive smoked in years. always is lately

>lost interest in games, movies etc
>no hobbies
>no girlfriend
>no friends
>never wake up happy to wake up anymore
>shitty sleep
>constantly wake up with my pillow thrown across the room and my blankets on the floor
>constant feeling of emptiness
>don't know want to die but not happy living

Why can't I just be a normie Sup Forums?

i cannot just take the car and insist. they are kind enough to let me stay here but you cant just act out and expect good results. i dont live in a nigger family

ive considered military.. if i could stop smoking. but it frightens me like the loser faggot i am.
although my supposed real dad did go..

>im not trying to go to jail

will your parents have you arrested for going on a joy ride user? sounds to me like you want to be stuck and whine about it.

>I ONLY GET A SMALL BOWN THREE TIMES A WEEK

thats enough to convince someone once a week to teach you how to drive! congrats!

>its shitty

they wont know that til you are already driving!

why not just do new things?

Stop attention whoring you filthy normie

yeah but.. i dont want to be THAT lying faggot.
and they would most likely not have me arrested no. but i feel like i would entirely wear out my welcome after that point. and i have nowhere i could go..
idk. military is sounding better and better..

>i cannot just insist

you really could. if they want you to move out ever they know they have to teach you to drive. you need to stop being a faggot

>if i could stop smoking

see? you really do want to just be stuck there and smoke. you dont actually care. you just want to whine about how you are in this magical purgatory of no escape, woe is you.

im done, kill yourself. its obviously the only way out since ur not willing to give up weed for a few weeks to learn how to drive

>be me 14
>moved to rural area
>summer, school hasnt started
>nobody but old people and vacation homes are in my area
Skip a month; September 1st
>first day of school, all goes well, quiet and reserved
>some people talk to me but not really caring
>first half of school, has no friends, doesnt talk to people
Skip to December
>group of girls wave to me from the other table, sitting alone at mine
>wave back
>stoppls.png
>they do it for days, after a while they stop and fall back into silence and sitting alone still
Skip to March
>a person sits at my table, talks to me.
>coolgoawaynow.jpg
>sits for 2 days then leaves, goes back to normal
Skip to April
>comes back, brings his friend. sits with me for days
>mentions that people liked him for talking to me, because nobody else did
>tfw its for his own gain
>brings a table of people over to my table
>pot smokers, drug users, sex addicts
>doesnt talk to them
>keeps asking me personal and invasive questions
>fuckoff.jpeg
Skip to May
>end of year
>still sitting with those people
>still looking down and not talking much
>parents dont know what really goes on at school
>thinks i was fine
To this day I still am a bit depressed from that, and I haven't recovered.

>i dont want to be THAT lying faggot

see? you really are just wanting to whien. nothing is catually wrong, you have all the resources you need to get out of that situation but you insist you cant. why?

>BECAUSE I DONT WANT THE WEED IM TRADING FOR DRIVING LESSONS TO MAKE ME SEEM LIKE A LYING FAGGOT

thats how dumb your logic is. go ahead and kill yourself.

>military is sounding better and better

then go enlist today.

Feels threads are for losers.
>Be sad
>Make thread for other sad cunts to be more sad.
Fix your problem, cheer up or shut up.

you're right i am being a faggot.
and i could stop smoking its just very difficult in my situation.
you suggest suicide. i suggest you read my first post.
again suicide. i already covered that. enlisting. i guess i was just wanting someone to reassure me on that end.

well fuck me. sorry for reaching out on a feels thread in the only site i feel half accepted some of the time.

Don't cut yourself on that edge faggot

Stop.

I've tried, never able to get interested. I get bored very easily

is k

is that a vape pen?
so saaaaad :*(

you came in here specifically askign for advice.

but you insist not advice will work for the dumbest fucking reasons.

you want to be where you are, so enjoy it and leave the feels alone

New thread happened before I finished typing, so here reposted.

I don't know this feel Sup Forums. Think I saw a man die today. Short version:
>group of bikers
>biker lost control
>head trauma
>I'm driving home
>see vehicles backed up
>grab first aid and rush over
>help with cpr
>ambulance arrives
>takes him away
>brother comes up to me
"Thank you for stopping man. Please pray for my brother."
>I respond: "He's tough, he's gonna pull through."
>His eyes were lifeless when ems arrived
>Hold me Sup Forums
Pic related, they all had this patch

No one likes a sad sack, especially a first world crybaby. The people in these threads are worst.
>Waaah she isn't interested in me
>Waah my dog died
>Waaah i hate my job
Learn how to deal with life like an adult.

>sorry for reaching out on a feels thread

yuo didnt reach out on a feels thread.

you derailed a thread by asking for advice and then insisted nothing works because you're too dumb to give up pot for a few weeks and 'i dont want to lie, by not telling them the pot is low quality'.

you want to be there. you could likely get free driving lessons on craigslist from a faggot, or a stoner if oyu give them pot. but you literally choose not to even try because

>OH I DONT WANT TO BE A LIAR!!1!

you are a liar. to us and to yourself. because you could get out of this situation easily but choose to do nothing.

asking for advice and then insisting nothing will ever work is not 'reaching out'. its ismply derailing the thread so you can get attention and feel woe is me.

okay so say i found some random fuck an craigslist and offered shit weed and didnt die. and learned how to drive. how then do i afford a car with zero money because no job?
you're not thinking this through.

im open to advice that isnt shitty.
craigslist is beyond sketchy and im a social retard but im sure you'll find a way to tell me im being a faggot again so there's that.

Then you missed the point of these threads completely. In a world where men get fuck all for emotional support, men come here to vent anonymously. So if you don't like it how about you fuck off to some other thread instead of coming here to flame or troll.

not trying to "derail" the thread either. feel free to not reply to me and to post your feels away.

>you're not thinking this through.

sure I am. you can now take the cars when everyone is high and go start doing simple menial jobs to get a little bit of cash. you save that cash up.

YOU are not thinking this through becuase you reufse to see beyond next weeks weed.

jesus dude i love to smoke, but know when you're being a faggot. yuo are being one. dont say
>well yes im being one
>BUT ALSO IM NOT BECAUSE IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME ADVICE THAT I ASKED FOR BUT REFUSE TO TAKE.

>Im open to advice that isnt shitty

the advice isnt shitty. you are shitty.

>craigslist is sketchy
>id rather just be a faggot and never do anything for hte rest of my life lol

thats fine, stay in your comfort zone. if you cant handle driving lessons with a random gay guy on craigslist, then you cant handle the military.

Deal weed you stoner faggot. Grow your own shit, get busted and put into the clink. Then you don't gotta worry bout shit.
>inb4 chill out bro
Fuck no asshole. I just watched a man probably die today

From the feels thread earlier today

>im so fucking depressed i flirt with suicide every day.
what should i do?

So you live with your parents? start with cleaning your room, throw out all the shit you don't need, give consoles and things to brothers or cousin and limit your time on the internet and vidya.

Get a decent CV (or resume) drawn up, sell yourself, decide what you want to do and go into training for it, in the meantime exercise, take long walks, maybe get a part time job at a takeaway restraunt.

Mate your life is never over, take control my friend, I won't lie I have yet to do this but I know a man who has and he's the utmost inspiration.

Get off the drugs, nor hard liqour, full temprance union style shit, go on a good diet and train yourself my friend.

>you can now take the cars
>take the cars
>steal them
no.. i cant.
>stay in your comfort zone and dont take high risk chances cause your a faggot.
yeah.. okay cool. what.
people dont buy in .5 gram increments. that said i used to sell weed. i used to have alot going for me sure.

i used to freerun. i know exercise for sure
but again i cant just walk to a job all the way in town. its at least more than an hours walk. thats just unreasonable.
and training. i dont have money. or financial support. although i may qualify for government paid.. whatever that shit is. just no one to help or point me in the right direction for it.
im honestly just sounding more like a faggot as i go on with this..

fuck you man you brought me to feels ave
man i remember when i stopped starting conversations with people i ended up talking to no one for 3 months.

get a push bike.

Fuck you for posting that. Exact same fucking thing happened to me. It's been around 5 years now. And it hasn't gotten any easier.

Has any of you faggots seen someone die before? How do I get his unbreathing, unconscious bleeding face out of my head?

sell laptop, buy a bike.
thats not unreasonable for sure.

Mate, i was a regular in these threads for years and i know as well as you do that thats bullshit. Its a nice way of saying 'people come here to complain and do nothing'.
Anyone and everyone in this thread can get what they want to be happy or at least content if they're willing to put in the hard yards but its easier to just bitch and moan for strangers sympathy than actually put in effort isn't it?

>an hours walk is unreasonable

jesus christ you're a faggot, my commute is an hour by trian. sure walking is exercise, but if you cant handle two hours of walking a day now that pokemon GO exists, you truly are a faggot.

you need to just admit you've given up.

all advice is shitty if a guy isn't willing to take it. jesus you are a nightmare no wonder ur a failure in life.

you are going be fine

you'll be given a dozen chances to exclude yourself from those bunches of people that make you feel alone, from those friends to whom you've exposed yourself too much.
you seek acceptance and recognition, because everyone seems to encourage you to be yourself. that is a survival technique, but not to you. to them. only to seek for your weaknesses. to make you their own, a disposable little puppet.
you'll be given a limited number of chances to find a new environment. but you will try to be yourself nevertheless.
and that is the moment you're destined to be alone again.
learn to keep secrets. use people. they aren't worth more than that. pretend to be someone you actually want to be. you'll never have to be alone again.

>implying that nobody ever gives practical advice in these threads
What the fuck is so hard to understand about wanting to have your pain validated for once in a society that doesn't give a damn about men in general?

i entirely agree with you

i have no rebuttal

the feels

Damn, sucks man but at least you tried? When others may have just stood and watched, you acted.

then make the effort to change, jesus two hours of walking is a walk in the park, its less than a day at the beach, its literally gym and reccess combined.

be a man and go get a job