well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UE_-obgiWm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uzi

Same nigger different name. It doesn't matter

21. Even as a meme he's fucking shit.

Lil yachty, Kodak, and lil uzi are good rappers shut up whitey

There's hasn't been a new "interesting" rapper in a few years...

Incorrect opinions: The Post

Lil Yachty, if I had to pick one.

Uzi, so easily. I'm from Philly and this fuckin goon is a pussy.

21>Yachty>Kodak>my uncle Tony's ass crack>Uzi

idk who anybody in this pic is

uzi vert since at his best he's a 10x lesser young thug and at this worst he sounds like a whiney 00's pop punk band lead

Kodak Black.

Disgusting voice, barely any decent songs, and awful features. Yachty, Uzi, and 21 all have interesting additions to songs they're featured on, while Kodak usually ruins it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE_-obgiWm0

All the people in this photo have barely started their careers so it's a little too early for anyone of them to quit now. I consider them all garbage but if I could I would choose them all. I guess 21 is my pick

why do they all look like fucking mongrels

>lil yachty is a good rapper

That doesn't even work ironically lmao

Might as well put denzel curry on that list.

???? yachty and uzi aren't rappers they're rockstars!!

nothing important would be lost if they all did

convicted felons

How about now?

lil dicky

your a dorable

They're all gonna become irrelevant anyway

21>Kodak>>>Yachty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uzi

lil dicky

keep denzel and kodak
keep lil dicky purely as a meme
kill the rest of them

>kill Anderson paak
Fuck you

He succ tho

dicky fucking hate music made purely for comedy

curry>herb>luv>kodak>dave east>21>paak>desiigner>yachty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dicky

Uzi

Shit taste

lil fuckin dicky?????
that ain't even subtle
haha whyte boi w a small benis :DDD

21 by lightyears. That untalented degenerate has absolutely zero redeeming qualities. Shit flow, boring inflection, garbage lyrics even by the standards of those other rappers, and some of the worst songwriting in hip hop history.

>I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air I can feel it in the air

Any fucking novice on soundcloud could do what this jackass does and much better. While other rappers get really fucked up and it adds this festive, cut-loose effect to their music like with future, 21 just comes off like a junkie under a bridge trying to rap while mumbling and struggling to keep his head up. It's fucking embarrassing. I really don't see what people see in this uninteresting talentless moron

how long before they convert to islam and start making "conscious" rap?

lil dicky bout to come up and save the game yall

curry > herb > paak > yachty > uzi > dave > kodak > desiigner >>>>>>>>>>>> dicky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 21

bump

all of them

>Forgetting about Post Malone

August 26 was dope. I thought he would drop his debut album that date but alas still no word...

Lil Dicky, how is this even a decision lmao

>jew perpetuating jew media stereotypes of whites even though its only asheknazis who are manlets and dicklets
Hitler was never wrong

Can I pick more than one?

wtf i love grimescuck now??

this

that place must smell

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gherbo, Lil' Herb before? And wasn't he already a freshman? How come he got it twice?

either uzi or kodak, 21 and yachty got too much sauce

thank you
how did this guy even get to work with metro boomin? I mean there are several below average intelligence uncharismatic and talentless rappers out there that get to work with good producers, but 21 Savage still seems like an extreme case.
Like he can't be far from legally retarded

All of them please

Why is being so angry 21s gimmick. It's like he has to remind himself every morning to not smile in the mirror.

Uzi he basically said he didnt like dj premier so probably him...21 savage at least is not a pussy....lil yachty is funny as fuck especially the song ice water...kodak isnt even that popular in regards to music

denzel is the most talented rapper in that image to the point where i question why he's with all these dogshit trap rappers

this except ur a nigger

Wait wut...."the most" lmaooo he is the only talented rapper in that picture....however if you watched the freestyle (which was not off the top) that yachty did after listening to big for the first time over flava for your ear it really wasnt that bad...like it had a 90s flow. He could be good he is just too troll

Let me guess... 21 fucked your bitch?

>I haven't listened to Kodak Black : The post

Kodak Black is what Gucci Mane was in 05-07. He is the future of that Hood shit.

dicky looks so out of place there.

>lil "I canĀ“t freestyle but I have stupid hair " yachty
>lil "Biggie is overrated "yachty
is this a real question?

Kodak a rapist

Yachty is the only actually interesting rapper out of these. The rest are just mediocre trap artists.

Yachty > 21 savage (Like 2 chainz, dude is soo bad that hes actually hillarious) > Lil Uzi > Kodak black.

God I fucking hate Sup Forums
fuck off

Only acceptable answer

21 is the worst by far.

But as someone who's actually from a hood, he has the most staying power.

Everyone believes this niggas verses to the fullest and at the same time Uzi's flexibility (read:gayness) is making him lose listeners over here.

Also everyone is tired of Yachty's faggot ass, myself included.

People just want something not childish and I don't agree but people are settling on 21

I hope he falls off hard, there's nothing real about him. I don't give a fuck about the interviews he's done, I've seen them. He's just a drill music leftover combined with this mumble bullshit and done with half the effort of both.

You're a fucking lame forreal.

Kodak is real nigga music fuck off

I love Kodak, I didn't even mention him because he's fine over here

Just hasn't had a hit in a bit cause he got locked, take your ritalin

Very well put

Most of his fame is reactionary to this whole happy trap movement

Dicky
and cherish Anderson .Paak.

cuz he got dat street cred nigga
But for real Metro said something about him being "real" or something like that.

Paak > Herbo > Denzel > Yachty > Kodak > Uzi = 21 > Desiigner > East > Dicky

Retard alert

21 is the only one on there that isn't complete shit

Objectively Bad taste

Yachty (Bubblegum trap that's fun and lighthearted)
Kodak Black (Decent vibes and genuinely good songs, but his fame deserves to fizzle out over the next 3 years)
Uzi (Clones of like Rich the Kid and Playboi Carti, had his run, needs to stop)
21 (This guy literally doesn't offer anything except threatening people)

except that Denzel Curry is actually a great rapper. he uses the bass-heavy trap sound for sure, but he's got some real substance

So easy to spot white people on this board, fuck

funny cuz i'm black. kek

post thumb with timestamp and screencap of your (you)s

>playboi carti
>"Bubblegum trap that's fun and lighthearted"
are you sure

Lil Yachty is the only one who is even remotely good. Lil Uzi Vert isn't awful but isn't very good. Kodak is meh. 21 Savage is absolute garbage.

no

I think you made a reading mistake there bud

Cry more.

God bless ya darkie

>light skin niggas

You can actually turn up to songs performed by anyone but 21, so my pick is 21.

Just because i'm not africa black doesn't mean i'm lightskin

lmao at this thin skinned faggot

this 100% comedy music is dumb

>2016
>listening to talking niggers

agree
21 is the least skilled

>the you will never be uzi'a bae until Brittany is dead

this
fuck this liberal board

herbo, denzel, east and dicky are the only ones who can "rap"

kodak or uzi

You don't get to define what 'rap' is, nigga!

make it two: kodak and savage.