Look at this picture

Look at this picture
Look at the weapon
Look at the hand reaching for it
Look at the cop
Look at how there’s only 1 cop in the shot
Look at the nonchalant atmosphere

Now think of the countless black women and black men who are dead for the very thought of them having a weapon
Think of Tamir Rice getting shot 2 seconds after police entered the scene when all he had was a BB gun
Think of the peaceful unarmed protests that ended in tear gas, military equipment, and riot gear.
Think of unarmed black men and women getting shot with over 100 rounds for being a threat.
Think of Fred Hampton dying while he slept, FBI fabricating a shootout.
Think of Dubose getting shot once in the head, a report already filed and backed up that he tried to run police over before his death was investigated.
And then take a look at this. A white man clearly reaching for his gun directly in front of an officer. A man who will get to go home to his family. A man who won’t become a hashtag. A man who won’t even face charges.
This is Amerikkka.

* Horse shit 2nd Amendment Muh Gunz t-shirt.

* Look at me and muh gun gay ass shoulder holster.

* Stepping up with his hand on his gun, into a situation clearly already covered by the cops.

* MICRO PENIS DETECTED!

>it's plainly obvious whitey has a gun and it's not hidden in his pants during a routine traffic stop

easy. next

Maybe the cop know that a white guy is not going to shoot him since white men are not know to shoot cops.

i don't care about black people

Of course you wouldn't understand that, you probably are the descendant of an African savage.

In contrast to your race, whites were over the course of thousands of years under Darwinian pressure to develop and internalize what is called high trust societies. Think about "one man one word" or how billion dollar business deals are finalized with a handshake between two men.

The cop, being white, sees the guy with the gun, also being white, and recognizes that he can very likely trust him to use the weapon only defensively, probably event o defend the cops life, should the situation go that way.

All other races, especially negros and semites, are very tribal if not outright egoistical and can't be trusted the same way. All countries that try to establish multiculturalism are finding that out right now.

>Look at how there’s only 1 cop in the shot
Please note that your image depicts 2 police officers.

>2 cops in frame
Itt blm niggers who can't count

>says there's one cop in the shot
There are two cops in the shot

God I wish these open carry faggots would die. I stand behind them at the grocery store and imagine how easy it would be to just shoot them in the head and their little pea shooters would do them no good.

They'd never see it coming.

Open carry is for beta bitches.

Now think about the thousands of niggers killed each year by other niggers.

I would say that you should be ashamed of yourself, but everyone knows that niigers have no sense of shame.

did you forget you'd already posted, fag?

Name one billion dollar deal that is finalized with a handshake. I assume this is bait but if its not that is the dumbest proof of white supremacy I have ever heard and I hope you dont believe it.

I got those shoes

>countless

Literally 250 some odd criminals

Literally .000075% of us population

Die on Christmas

I'm talking figuratively, you fucktard. But even literally, back in the day, contracts that be in the high hundred millions, if not billions in todays dollars between industrialists were regularly done just over a handshake or even telephone.

Looks like some sort of open carry rally so the cop was used to guns being all around and the guy probably got arrested right after that, but yeah niggers are gonna die some white people are gonna die keep being butt hurt about it but that's how things are get over it

If it's any consolation I would have shot his white ass just like the dindus.

george bush pls go

Nigger

Pasty cracker

why so salty nigger

1. Two cops in shot, and one very concerned onlooker

2. Combo of white privilege and regional environment.

Both sides are right and wrong with these factors of present day society.

Black lives matter and other organized groups are taking the wrong strategies and loosing grip with their message and points. Often creating an easy divide on the issues at hand. However have a valid argument and factual grounds to stand on when it comes to the situations the for decades spawned the loose coop movements, and youtube and Internet triggers.

The opposite side has a right to laugh and due to situational perspective have no other choice but ignorance on the issue. All they know is their social bias and placement. Although ignorance to an issue doesn't make it fictional or give them any reason to feel insulted, offended or obligated on said issue.

Social comforts and social perspectives control everything we see, think, feel and to degrees experience.

The more everyone plays into any attempt at division the less facts will be absorbed, the more likely it will be that any true point will be side stepped.

That being said and this being Sup Forums I'm pretty sure this is fake and gay. Worse than the banana

America is racist good luck fighting the up hill battle I'm sorry it would honestly suck to be black thinking about how I grew up middle class playing call of duty in a neighborhood where I never once questioned my safety and having a complete family and thinking about how so many blacks grow up in a gang ridden block without dad having family members shot and probably never having a Christmas I don't feel guilty but more like grateful I think we should at least give the dindus this for once in their life

TL;DR................user wishes he were a nig nog so he can suck himself off sitting down

I hate these open carry assholes. Morons.

It's because we are rich, and you aren't!

Every one of you faggots missed the ar15 on the sling

What we're all forgetting is that niggers should be shot on sight for being worthless criminal subhumans. This trend of niggers shooting random cops is going to get even more niggers shot, so I'm all for it.

>tfw the majority of people killed by cops are white but blacks are disproportionately killed by cops
>tfw however the majority of crime is done by blacks who represent a minority of the population
>tfw the majority of gun violence is done by blacks
>tfw the majority of blacks are killed by their own kind
>tfw blacks kill people of other races higher than any other race
>tfw the biggest risk of a cop being shot is by a black person
>tfw cops go to shit neighborhoods with majorly black population with horribly high chances of being shot
>tfw I guess I should just ignore statistics for an appeal to emotion argument from a single random picture with no context except what is most likely just straw man fabrication and say that "raycizum is the problem" even though we have been saying this for years and it does nothing

>"when all he had was a bb gun"

Fuck you

Happy Sunday amirite

Kanye, get!!!

Oh so you do believe that ... wow. Now I know youre 14. No deal is ever made with just a handshake, especially multimillion dollar deals. Something is always signed in the event the two parties do not like the outcome the situation can be resolved legally. But again you are 14 and think white people run the world because they run America. The world is bigger than America and one day you will realize that white people make up a small portion of the pie. Also dont buy a car or a house until you learn what a contract is.

Blacks: 19% of the pop committing 51% of murders. That's your answer, OP. Sorry, but when you behave a certain way people will treat you differently.

how could you type all this with your ovarian pain?

And what will be lost from less jigaboos? A decline in fried chicken and liquor store sales?

Probably. I hear that's only some of the shit that happens when you graduate high school and don't grow up around hazardous paint chips. Shit I wouldn't know, all I needed was my parents to tell me who's got the upper hand.

Niger probably voted Obama

The crime rate will drop, and cheap gold-plated brass bling jewelry sales will be in the toilet.

I like how you completely ignored the crux of his argument which stated that civilization inevitably shaped the evolution of non-negro races, which is actually founded in science. His example to demonstrate the point to your under-developed "dinosaur" mind might not have been great, but you just pretty much showed to everyone here you're a kool-aid drinking moron that has no real basis for his beliefs. Stop stealing my oxygen and kill yourself.

>anecdotal
>anecdotal
>anecdotal

Keeping baiting emotions and ignoring statistics, faggot.

Coward

I didn't think there was any intelligent life on Sup Forums