Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/692206580/#q692206580
youtu.be/quCZSzvRxSs?t=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked and keked.

oh my god that blond wig. boner city.

This is an Eliza thread now.
All hail the new queen

Catie if your reading this please don't be upset. It's all done ironically. It's like performance art. Don't cry Catie

Does anyone have an update on Boxxy's abusive nigger boyfriend being arrested by police?

The thread 404'd.

>ironically
I sure love me some irony

Do you speak pig latin? Amscray!

STAY OUT OF OUR THREADS NEWFAGS OR WE WILL SPAM AGAIN.

Boobies!

god she's so fucking beautiful
imagine how intense the experience would

Do not take the troll bait user.

butts

Catie has sex arms

sorry brah boxxy is ugly as fuck
eliza makes me want to merge with her in a giant orgasm

it's already out
Boxxy is in a domestic violence situation with some nigger that could possibly be her drug dealer

just looking for an update

Eliza is an unhealthy runt and spoiled little acne chinned brat Is that you Eliza? Quit spamming yourself everywhere know one believes you have admirers. Its too absurd.

Are we going round two boxxybro?

god if I was eliza i'd be cumming buckets constantly thinking about my body

Do you have her nudes because I do. Not posting them though because it would be a dicey situation. She flicked her bean on kick and someone capped it in case ytou didn't know. little brat.

user if you really take stuff on Sup Forums seriously especially Sup Forums then you are fucking stupid btw i have heard that shit before also The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dude, nobody cares.

No this is legit it's been a big deal for some time now. If you haven't heard about it, you're probably not in the know.

Kek

I care

god that fucking bitch is ugly

why
why
why man

lmao

Post pics or GTFO troll.

That is such a "Fuck me" face if I've ever seen one.

My thoughts exactly. Gets me rock hard every time.

Speaking of her face and being rock hard, I've got moonshine tonight and I kinda feel like writing. Here's to hoping The spark hits me and I can finally finish that story. (if my power doesn't go out from this damn storm)

I hope you get the inpiration man. ly

I'll probably miss it if you do. Gotta hit bed soon.

Some one better be here saving it.

Whats the story?

I'll just check the archive tomorrow

Believe it or not, but I didn't save my own story. hah, some writer I am. They seemed to like it but I thought it was rather lacking. Having some writers block finishing it. I was drunk and VERY horny when I wrote it so, I may have been rather uniquely motivated as I was writing it. Would someone be so kind as to post it so I can combine it all into one spot?

I got you

Imagine....You go to vidcon, she's there you meet her she's all smiles and happy. Then before you walk off she says "Hey, here. Take this, read it alone" and gives you a sly grin as she hands you a sealed envelope.

Your mind is racing "Wtf could it be?...what did Catie...the fucking woman of my dreams just hand me?"

You run back to your hotel room and set it down, so nervous you make yourself a drink first to relax, after it takes effect you slowly open it to reveal what looks like an invitation. "Greetings, you've been invited to a private party at this location at this time on this date. Tell no one as this event will be publicly denied. One rule, you're not allowed to masturbate before the party."

You're confused, certain this is some sick joke and your heart races..

"what the actual fuck did I just read? Is this a joke?" But being that Catie handed it to you...you couldn't ignore it. So for some odd reason you're compelled to forgo masturbation almost all weekend. You even pass by Catie's booth a few more times and she simply waves at you like nothing weird happened.

Finally, it's time for the "event" you decide to dress up a bit, shave so you don't look like a total fucking animal, and slowly you begin to nervously walk to the location..

"This is fucking crazy...it's probably some sort of joke...i'm going to be made fun of....oh god what if this ends up on youtube?"

Finally you reach the hotel room, it's a luxury suite, big surprise...Catie staying in a large room all by herself seemed odd to your thoughts however. Before your knuckles could reach the door you hear odd noises.... you lean in and press your ear to the door to hear what sounds like fapping.

you think...no, i'm fucking imagining that, there's NO fucking way. then you're sure you hear Catie's voice "mhmmm, yeah that's nice.. come on, that's it though? you can do better" Finally you knock.

It's saved here

archived.moe/b/thread/692206580/#q692206580

literally cancer

oh there you go

Are there gonna be nudes in this thread, or is it gonna stay hot garbage?

She used to be hot

There aren't any nudes

That would be an interesting experience.

the whole story --->

Nighty night lads

gn bby

Goodnight dude

Is this chick Sup Forums's new obsession? I've been gone a while.

Well shit...If everyone's going to sleep I guess I'm drinking alone. Night then tossers.

Shes been for 7 years.

Your dodgerbro is still here

Why is this thread still up. Boxxy is an ugly bitch.

Last time I was here Cracky and Niggertits were the hot shit, I'm a bit out of date I guess.

Is Catie masturbating in this video at time stamp 1..01 youtu.be/quCZSzvRxSs?t=61

fuck you, gmt

Nobody is "hot shit' now. For some reason this faggot keeps making thread after thread feeling the need to pretend a dead meme is still alive on Sup Forums and goes apeshit whenever called out on it.

this

Oh you got some catching up to do well just Google Boxxy or Boxxy Sup Forums civil war that will help you learn about her.

die you faggots

I can't think of the last time I went "apeshit"

Nasty looking bitch, has a Jewish miss piggy look to her face. Odd shaped face.

fuck

Dodger is a cutie but she's not my queen.

and yet you always feel the need to comment on it whenever the mega-cringe reasons for this thread are revealed

ikr

bitch gets uglier
faggot keeps posting

judging by the amount of post you make i would asssume you are a fucking virgin faggot loser? correct?

Actually, I mostly just ignore you. I think you have me mixed up.

actually there you go again
commenting when someone brings up the maxi-cringe nature of these threads

Lol.

Well I'm going to bed now anyway.

Bye bye see you tomorrow.