Weezer actually got a Grammy nomination

>Weezer actually got a Grammy nomination

SLAY, RIVERS

What other artists started great, had a really long streak of shit albums, but then came back again?

Bob Dylan

What

What's the streak? If it includes In Rainbows I'm gonna eat my own shit

Which Radiohead Albums are the good/bad ones?

Which Manic Street Preachers albums are the good/bad ones?

HTTT-TKOL

I'm legitimately happy for Weezer

Some other shit will win though

>HTTT

What's your favourite song off White Album?

Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori is the patrician choice

>patrician choice
Why?

because he said so.

Ha
Bait

It's actually Jacked Up 10/10 song especially live

Girl We Got a Good Thing makes me so happy

Bowie but I wouldn't say it was a long streak. After black tie white noise he got great again.

More like PH-AMSP lol

what I kinda realized just now is its not necessarily all Weezers fault that they were shit for so long. Look at mainstream music from the time. they tried to stay releveant, and somehow did even through low points like Raditude. But I love white album, and EWBAITE almost as much.

There is literally no WRONG answer

Even Thank God For Girls is an excellent song. Its the first weezer album since Pinkerton where not everyone will nail down one of 2 or 3 songs as the their best

Jacked Up is my personal favorite

Hurley is the low point, not Raditude.

Raditude at least had a couple of decent poppy songs like I Want You To and Prettiest Girl. Hurley had nothing, and anything almost good was ruined by production

I'm actually so happy they made this strong of a return to form, it really dulls the hurt of them releasing shit for like 10 years straight

Wind in Our Sail by FAR

True patricians enjoy EWBAITE more then White
Fact

>you will never listen to the EWBAITE leak in a live chatroom with Sup Forums while everyone collectively realises Weezer is back

This

frig off with ur quads

still me, you also missed the point of the post.

I said "low pointS" and did not put any personal bias

I counter that while hurley was bland, it wasnt an atrocity like Raditude. they put effort into that turd and it was a joke.

Also 69 nice

tay tay 4 digits?

Legit don’t know why everyone is considering white as Weezers return to form when EWBAITE already happened, such a fantastic sounding record

somebody check these 4 me please?

Well what do you know. Amy Schumer got 2 Grammy nominations and Grimes got how many?

a bit ahead of ourselves, don't you think? they made on ok-ish album and one that's nearly as good as their worst prime record (blue album). let's give it a few more before saying that they've come back again.

HA! fuck Adeles fat ass.

Nice dubs btw.

Check em bro

>Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori

hell yea

WE GOT THE WIND

IN OUR SAAAAAAAAAIL

The last two records are legitimately good, even great.

True Patrician choice.

every album thats not blue and pinkerton are garbage including the monster one and the white one

>not California Kids
>not Endless Bummer

the truest patrician choices

Dubs confirms this by the way

CALIFORNIA GIIIIIIIIIRLS

That's just your confirmation bias talking

This was also nominated, both White and Death of a Bachelor were produced by Jake Sinclair.

Dude is a good producer because DoaB was a pretty fantastic pop-rock album.

simply not true

those 2 and Maladroit are great.

this

WIND IN OUR SSSAAAAAIIILLLSSS
also LA girlz

LA Girlz is so fucking catchy