So who do you pick, Sup Forumstants?

So who do you pick, Sup Forumstants?

I'm a girl, so hardcore gf is the only option

garage gf desu

>All white
:/

the Pop Punk girl without question. We can listed to Dude Ranch and jeff Rosenstock together. She's literally perfect. I'd marry her.

Anyone who picks anything other than hardcore or garage is a confirmed pleb

I guess hardcore

most tumblr feminists aren't into hardcore though

Garage is the only remotely acceptable one of these. I'd take the Skinhead gf too desu. I'd have no problem being a massive racist if I had a loyal gf like that. An "us vs them" situation with someone who would ABSOLUTELY have your back no matter what sounds exhilarating.

>implying you wouldn't want a qt smelly crustie girl

I'm in Southern California and therefore inundated with Garage girls, so I'll gladly take the skinhead gf.

>hardcore
>straight edge
I'd probably go garage and then hardcore but I'd have to slowly indoctrinate garage into having a broader spectrum so I could listen to music with her

>Garage is the only remotely acceptable one of these.
but how many "Oh Shit its dat boi when u eatin ass she eightteen bout to turn ten wyd who here clinically depressed?" jokes are you willing to take?

Hardcore, no contest

Reminder that if you choose anyone other than garage gf you might as well just end it right here and now 2bh

It could easily be endearing coming from her. She would assimilate over time to being a patrician like me anyway.

Garage > Crusty = Skinhead > Hardcore > Pop-Punk

>anything but hardcore gf

Crustie sounds the best

With pop punk, I love Jawbreaker, and am sympathetic to pizzacore

With crustie, I absolutely love Amebix, and Chaos UK are fun, but I can't stand most other crust

The only skinhead bands I like are the Redskins and Angelic Upstarts, who are both anti-racism leftist bands, so fuck the nazi.

I'm more into post-hardcore than hardcore, and I hate the tough guy stuff

I like garage punk, but I hate the wimpy ironic "garage" p4k-core

im laughin

skinhead gf
I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges. So I'd think she'd be compatible.

Crustie > Garage > hardcore > pop punk > skinhead

Careful, you're gonna cut yourself on that edge

i'm torn between skinhead and garage
i'm deep into the right but even then i'll admit that girls that deep are usually dumb as bricks. i also don't like footy, and have no intention of attending skinhead shows or listening to skinhead punk because it's even worse than cuckpunk on average.
on the other hand, garage gf doesn't have any massive downsides, i can deal with the burger shit and the DUDE WEED LMAO. probably is not bricks-tier dumb, but who knows maybe weed really does make you stupid. there's a lot more good garage rock to get from her. i think i'll pick her.

You're a useful idiot to social conservatives. You're literally the American equivalent of the rural retards who help elect demagogues like Ahmadinejad in Iran, Erdogan in Turkey, Xi in China, Putin in Russia, Berlusconi in Italy, Wilders in the Netherlands, and Le Pen in France. Your kids are going to think you're retarded and they will stop talking to you, rightfully so.

The right wing girls are dumb because that entire political movement is dumb

haha epic

Calm down bro, I lean towards the left but everyone can have their own people. Honestly most people associating themselves are angry and it's become more of a protest. Ironically they are just talking exactly the same as 1880's United States, with particular emphasis on the Chinese Exclusionary Act and the general atmosphere that led up to the world wars

>he didn't recognize that pasta
lurk moar faggot

Fresh new pasta

garage > skinhead > pop punk > hardcore > crust
pop punk and hardcore are very close, the normie stuff is whatever but the risk of being cucked is a big downside.

HC gf obviously

Is it bad if I pick Crustie?

skinhead. Id only reveal that I am marxist afterword

Nah dude hard drugs best drugs

Not if you like fish

Garage gf without the last line, i already know one like this but shes too far

skinhead gf definitely

What is burgercore ?

inb4 "lurk more newfag"

Lurk more newfag

>newfag
what is this Sup Forums?

Garage would be best if it weren't for the drugs part
I guess I'd pick skinhead

>vinyls

pop punk because she's the only attractive one and i know i won't get cucked

>Putin is bad

>i know i won't get cucked
you will always get cucked

Objective power ranking
Garage>Hardcore>Crusty>Skinhead>PopPunk

>I know I won't get cucked
Famous last words before getting cucked

This

I'd date any of them really...

holy shit dude...

Yo I hate the alt right too but that's just a new pasta don't burst a blood vessel, christ

:^)

lmao

Garage, no question

>It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
fucking embarrassing lol. sums up Sup Forums pretty well

garage so hard

garage gf, wtf else

>i know i won't get cucked

is this what its like to have a small dick? i mean im not a chad but my dick is solid so im not worried. sorry you guys have to go through life like that

>my dick is solid so im not worried
you're my favorite user

Garage master race reporting in

Soon the drugs and weather will catch up with that crustie, and she'll get fat and ugly. The skinhead girl was going through a phase for about a month, before going preppy or scene/emo. The garage girl is a random model who changed to a different outfit 10 minutes after taking this photo. The hardcore girl thinks hardcore is an adjective describing metal; she loves Tim Burton and has posters of Gerard Way and Pete Wentz. The Pop punk girl is a preteen model who was pushed into the profession by her father, who she knows has a pedophilic obsession with her. She will hate him, get sexually assaulted by her manager at 16, will wind up getting depressed and living on friends' couches, and will wind up with a serious mental illness or dead from a (probably intentional) overdose.

never heard of a black punk fan

I'm a girl, so garage gf is the only option

All of them.

That's a rare reaction image, my friend.

+1,000 internets

Crustie is where it's at my man.

>a straight girl is my only option
fucking retard

>i mean im not a chad
guess why you're getting cucked faget

>no qt grind/powerviolence gf
I guess crusty is kinda close

Can't decide if a powerviolence girl would be more like a crustie or a gangsta rapper...

So those even have fashions and subcultures associated with them?

Let me guess, you consider yourself a "social democrat".

Garage < Pop Punk < Crustie < Hardcore < Skinhead

but they're all shit T B H

>tfw no woke anarcho punk gf

>ywn pick up girls at your local antifa meeting

skinhead

shut up, newfag

Skinhead

If you choose anyone but Garage you have no self-respect
All the negatives on the others make them unbearable to be around

garage rock gf, we'll just be a horrible garage rock couple

>not wanting to beat up brown people with your qt nazi gf

Maybe I view the listening of only 1 genre unbearable.

Maybe I want a qt heroin gf.

you dont have to be a chad to satisfy a woman

That'd be fine if it wasn't illegal

If not doing illegal things is an issue then your only real options are pop punk girl and hxc girl

Its easier to hide drugs than beating someone up, though

>i mean im not a chad
Cuckatize me Cap'n

Just beat up the police too then
What are you some kind of pussy

i'd go with skinhead, but she's ugly as fuck. so i'll settle for the normie pop punk girl

if a pop punk gf decides to cuck me will she help sissify me

I choose post rock gf, off the secret menu

Garage>Crust>Pop>Hardcore>Skinhead

Depends, can I divorce / leave them alone later?

i'd have to turn down all of them but honestly the hardcore one, in theory, sounds the most bearable.
straight edge and veganism are both huge ups for me. largely countered by being a tumblr feminist and a hardcore kid but whatever, they can all fuck off.

Garage > crust >>> hardcore > skinhead > pop punk

Garage for sure. They seem the most levelheaded. I'm tired of dating girls with issues. I just want a normal gf who I can get married to and live a normal life.

>weed and psychs
>level headed

Hardcore gf, but she'll have to deal with me liking meat and drugs.

Crust is qt, but gross. I'd like to hatefuck the skinhead, since I'm a minority.

Okay, fair enough. Just get rid of the psychs. Last gf was pop punk and an alcoholic. I'd much rather date a girl who smokes weed than one with a drinking problem. Also, most stoners grow out of it at least by their late 20s.

I'd probably get along best with the garage one.

Garage girl is the most qt, would go see King Gizzard and listen to Jay Reatard with