Fluffy thread?

fluffy thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lScLN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe. I'm in one of the worst depressive episodes in a long time: hugbox and sadbox will only make it worse, smarty abuse has worn out it's welcome overall, wierdbox (my favorite) will not make me laugh, and everything else is just sort of there.

Not sure if want.

everything's welcome user

Ok so, I don't fucking get this shit. Someone wanna explain to me why they're always getting the shit beaten out of em?

These make me sad but I cannot stop reading them. Sometimes I admire the idea of being kind to animals as a form of therapy. That is, after all, why we keep them around. But I really get nothing from them. Cats, dogs, et cetera. I have never felt violence or anger toward them. I just don't care. Decreased empathy from ASD I think. They are just there. Draining food and resources. Furry little machines. I tend to ignore them.

Read this, it helps explain things.

Bump

So idk what ASD is but if you're un-sympathetic to animals lemme just give you a quick example.

If you're the kind of person who sometimes needs sounds to get to sleep, a cats purring is very soothing.

i thought people did it for the fun of it? i mean even kids draw fucked up shit

Autism spectrum disorder. Grew up with people telling me I was cold, didn't care, always looked too sad/stoic.

I think a symbiotic relationship with animals is great. I just don't feel anything. Ex: gf loves it when the cat rubs against her leg. I usually shoo him out of the way. Also don't like most physical contact, probably has something to do.

pic unrelated, continuing the thread.

This keeps getting posted in every single fluffy thread and people still fall for it

What's a fluffy thread without pasta?

p. 1 of 2

p. 2 of 2

I think everyone has their own reasons to enjoy fluffy abuse, mine for example is the satisfaction to "letting know" fluffies their place in the world

fuck you nigger too wing chang bongalong doopadoo

your naked mother :)

That's not the full comic user-kun.

There ya go.

Whoops. Much appreciated.

Se-Senpai...

NO IM NOT

Anyone got the whole comic of this?

Yes.
You have one part of it.
So you could have saved it.

Because I love you here's an album.
imgur.com/a/lScLN

huhuuuhuuu....wawa is bad! :(

Posting my edits.

winter is coming

this one is shit

I think your cat is sick, dude

Autism thread?
Autism thread.

thank you friend, sorry for the late response my net is being iffy

chrip! :'(

This isn't /mlp/ nigga

dead for poison huhuuuu :(

huhuuuuhuuuu :''''(

If you ever wonder why the same pictures are posted in these threads

This is why

BEST

Haha what mental illness do you all have? Hahaha

What bothers me about this is it clearly sees the trap and goes for it anyway out of desperation. Like what was the point here? It obviously wasn't immediately fooled even with its favorite food as bait.

I think what was happening is their own gluttony rules over their will to live or some shit.

this new? bretty good keep it up bud

> oh yeah

may as well do something to pass the time and try and distract yourself. I know how you're feeling, nothing to do but wait it out and maybe talk about it a bit

Adolffluffer here

always gets me

Any suggestions or requests?

I like how she KNOWS she is gonna die.