Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iGJNmxAi6s
youtube.com/watch?v=viGuCDFPya8
soundcloud.com/g59/southsidesuicide?in=g59/sets/southsidesuicide
youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw
youtube.com/watch?v=cW5ZbYFsV7s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq5bPra2-Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a decent mix tape very light and fun but not God Teir....

wow mans is dope as fuck actually
my response good sir
youtube.com/watch?v=9iGJNmxAi6s

keepin it alive
youtube.com/watch?v=viGuCDFPya8

i take back this comment

44 bars, slave I/II, maybe flexictuion
the rest isn't that good imo

the jam and wrist were great imo

This guy's dope

true

Yeah but I just needed something to post that was already on my phone. Some of it was good

Yeah I really liked 44bars and the rest was pretty fun to bump on my way home

I can fucks with this.

Logic sucks tho

>says logic sucks
>comes out with young thug
>young thug

Kek

This

are you some classic white rappers 90s faggot. Thugga has atleast a decent singing voice and only crackers cant understand him.

rap music as we know it is dead.

think about it. music moves in movements. thats why we're no longer listening to vaudaville music or going to sockhops. society changes. nobody cares about "girl drop that ass" or "im in that club" and "we dem boys". its tired, played out and done. sure theres one or two good rappers left. eminem and kendrick lemar. Jay-z doesnt have anything left in the tank and kanye is a retard who drinks his own kool aid.
face it, the movement is over. find something new. Listen to the Daft PUnk discography in its entirety. dont be one of those fags who talks about mixtapes in 2016. ITS A DEMO goddamn it.

heres a picture of m grandma. even she thinks rap music is for the mentally handicapped

Rap has been dead for a long time. It's just that black people are too lazy to come up with anything better.

Young thug is the new ODB believe it t not

Lmao trueeee

>sure theres one or two good rappers left. eminem and kendrick lemar
Hahahah

Rap isnt dead. Thats an old white woman, of course she hates hip hop/rap. J.Cole, Kendrick, and Joey are still making good shit.

You guys should listen to some Promise NYC on YouTube.

New ScHoolboy Q is pretty good. Not god tier but the production is cool.

Seems like a decent crowd
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Nah I'm just not really into Trap rap. But to each their own. I prefer artists who are lyrically adept, not artists who squeal over a catchy instrumental

>Logic
WHY WON'T THIS MEME DIE???

Milo - So the Flies Don't Come

Thank you to the user who posted this a few months ago. One of my favorite rap albums now

no no no. logic does suck. why? same reason milo sucks dick. same reason mac miller sucks. all little faggot white boi rappers who sound EXACTLY the same (vocally and flow) and also never knew real struggle besides "fuck d00d my lean connect is dry for the week" maybe they have "deep" lyrics or something but they are absolute ass and nobody can deny that.

HA fag

soundcloud.com/g59/southsidesuicide?in=g59/sets/southsidesuicide

>only fw black rappers who "struggled"
>thinks race and background is more important than talent

youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw

I'm disappointed that none of you fags ever post Clear Soul Forces

youtube.com/watch?v=cW5ZbYFsV7s

This guy is the most slept on nigger in rap. Check it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq5bPra2-Wk

CSF is dope

not even bait bud. and i said nothing about race. but ya background IS important and so is talent...logic and friends have neither. literally anyone could write pleasing witty lyrics on a trap beat like these faggots. where is the soul tho? the originality. plus their voices are all the fucking same. rather listen to chief keif than that gaylord.

Heres another for you faggots. Spark master tape, thank me later

>Rap
>Music.

Pick one.

t. white nigger aka wigga

oh hey wahdya know a black rap crew that is just 10x better thanright from the start. lol maybe rap is the one thing whites will never excel at.

>milo
>white boi
>sound EXACTLY the same (vocally and flow)

>ya i listen to metal but i dont even suck dick or take cum loads in my ass

its 2016 bro! ppl will accept u for who u are

yep. you're right.

Uh oh

Stop replying to obvious b8

>God tier
>Rap

Choose one.

Plus, all niggers and wiggers GTFO and go fuck up your World Star site some more.

Shitskins must die.

kys