Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NMeigEpYP0
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/abazanocrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=MKk1u5RMTn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanna ERP?
*Slaps Mizores face*

>Chino claimed

Alrighty. I've been busy with work and stuff

Saber claim

Madoka, Claimed.

hey cutie

Akiko claimed

>Renge
nice fucking wall of replies there
I'm fine but tired
Kinda want to leave but things are just getting amusing

>Mizore
Why would you even get pissed about this?

Rory-sama claimed
Heart pains edition. Fuck my body, and fuck Zapdos.

Eu claimed~

Fuck my internet

>Remge
I don't know what bit means ;-;

A cute~

Yep. My weekend is Monday and Tuesday.
>I really should make food of some sort

N-Nou!

Is this the Beach Project Eu?

>I was just trying to keep the threads organized since no one else was saying anything, now I know all you fags were in stream!

Don't mind them, you were doing good and you were right about it.

Cute waifu

I wasn't pissed.

Fuck, meant to quote Mizore

>a haiku
Eu a cute
Eu also a mute
Eu is best girl

What a misquote

All the better

youtube.com/watch?v=-NMeigEpYP0
Not much with me, pretty mopey and been delving deeper into music.
I haven't played her, but I definitely like the concept of her.

The Sunday was boring as usual your's?

Chilling. You?

Of course! Yourself? Drunk again?~

Lol that's great to hear my dude. How are ya?

Hello little chino

Helping dad move heavy ceramic tiles and stuff. Sounds like you had a blast

Right? Love how after they fuck, they all join the pool. Great party

I'm doing alright. But sore cause ceramics tile carrying but it's good. You?

Yay! Thanks akiko! I'm guessing you've talked to alt-shinoa?

Sorry for slow responses

Sleep.

Respond to my post you stupid CUNT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Renge
Also applied for a job at the hospital. So might get it, since it's expanding their employees limit. Other than that I got nothing planned. What job did you apply for?

Hello Sachii

Thats not a haiku
>5 7 5

Hey there Shinoa. How are things?

Best necromancer

(Some user)
(Some user)
(Some user)
(Some user)
But none of that was me.
>Why even be in the stream if you hate what they're doing?
>And literally no one in these threads cares about what they did except for you.

(Fran)
She wanted me to join her and be free.
>I said that I was joking.
>Maybe.

(Renge)
It's fine, and I'm doing great.

(Mizore)
I meant that since I'd be hanging from the ceiling, would my back be facing the ground or my front?

You're very welcome
Here you go. I hope you like it
>pic related

>you've talked to alt-shinoa
Yeah I already delivered to newShinoa

>Akiko

Budget Abzan aristocrats
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/abazanocrats/

I couldn't make it to one either, but all I'm excited about in eldritch moon is the new Lilliana for my Gisa deck, the budget natural order for Mazirek, and a few self mill cards and the Gisa and Geralf for the sidisi deck I'm planning

Ok, maybe just a cramp. The crushing or squeezing pain is the bad kind.

Also, the 3.5 party I'm playing a bard in was TPKed, but it was kind of planned. Now we are trying out 5e as an evil party. Seems there is a rogue talent that lets you auto-crit on flat footed enemies, can't wait!
Aw, shame I missed it.

How would you tie me up? Be sure to make it nice and tight
Well, the fun is starting all this shit next week. We just planned out some of our party today

When did things go wrong?

What a surprise, I knew sooner or later that group thingy would get boring.

I think he does that more in the YTP sense, or whatever they call that TF2 version of it stuff.
Anyhow, I should call it a day again.
youtube.com/watch?v=MKk1u5RMTn4
Good night.

>
Oriented like this

>Mizore

So-so, day's been rather bleh so far, and the sleep wasn't that good either. On the upside, I got Ships reinstalled on the laptop!

>All that minor detail in the hair
Shame that it didn't translate well for the vector.

>Makoto

Thank you, Friend~
Your waifu is super cute too~

Yep Yep~
This is that Eu~

Eu thinks your waifu is cute too~

Akiko is so nice, Thank you for the haiku, friend~

Eu the best~

Boring? It got really mean, so Eu left~

Join her with what? Something lewd?

EU! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!

What have you bern up to, my favorite necromancer?

>5 7 5
Uhh... yeah exactly
Depends on wether you take cute and mute as 1 or 2 syllables. I thought it was 2

Eh, looks good anyway

A quick and apparently failed poem for best loli

Eu, I missed you! How have you been?

It means it's time for duck game :^)

I know yours is, somehow got you confused with someone else. Go get something to eat.

How ya been Kyouko?

I'm sorry dude, hope you get to feeling better quick. I hate that kind of thing.

Yeah, didn't realize I was hitting up that many posts. Do you mean leave in a temporary for the night kind of way or a permanent I'm outta here kinda way?

What is it that you do for work again?

Get fucking noticed on nigga

Well that's always a good thing. What are you you mopey about?

Just the same man, just the same. How have you been lately, haven't gotten a chance to talk in ages.

Oh hey, that's awesome! Frankly I have no idea what it is but I can almost guarantee that it's better than what I'm doing now.

That's good to hear. Nice to have another KinMoza poster around, though I'm not sure where Karen and Aya have been. I think we're really just shy an Alice to have the full squad.

Okay, looks good to me. Never was much of an Abzan player but I also don't play tricolor stuff much at all.

I was coaxed into it!

Haha, another round tonight huh?

Glad to hear man. Golf and autism, never thought those would go together kek. Lately not a lot. Still running and sitting around. Other than that I've been thinking of volunteering for this little festival going on around the community, make some easy money.

Fukken saved.

I mean they kinda ditched her which was pretty funny. Damn straight man, wasn't that cheesy either.

Brutal. Remember when we moved that's all there was to carry. Pretty swell, having a better night than morning since I have running water again.

Oh yeah, forgot PC was able to get the PTR. She's pretty nice, worried her ult might be OP.

>When did things go wrong?

When we let too many autists in.

Decent I guess, you?

lewd
no fook off m8

karen joined isis

Indeed. Great choice

Im confused

I work at a local Microcenter

Yeah, the pain is lessening.
My offsider is in an evil campaign of 3.5. He is currently a dread necro who has bluffed everyone that his want of cure light wounds is his holy symbol, is almost a vampiric lich and has, in his bag of holding, a 40 HD ancient bone dragon. At level 10.

I had a question for you! Do you have the original file for the beach project? I was thinking of keeping on it. A passing of the torch if you would.
>If you don't want to, that's understandable, but I figured I'd ask anyways.

How far down the list are ya now, Akikikikokoko?
>Also, did you ever hit rank 50?

Lol, good one. And fiiiine, gunna go make me some mac!

Want fuq?
>if trips all must post lewds of their waifu

It should be better for you, sounds like it's hectic. Mine is a 50/50 chance, other than that no where else really to work at, or pays well.

I feel like i missed a lot

yet nothing at the same time

Just stuff, nothing specific.
Yea, that ult does seem a bit absurd. I'm sure she'll get tweaked a little bit after her release though.

Edgy

I missed your original post, Eu. Hows things?

The threads can take a sharp turn sometimes. Just missed some shitposting. If that's what you mean.

Well, this will be the first time I've played something other than edh or limited in a while, but I don't think this archetype is easy to fuck up with if I remember the triggers properly.

The plot is that we are helping one side of the Vecna vs Kas, not sure which side we will agree on

I'm thinking of a power hungry young noble of smaller house. Explains why I'm doing this (power), why I'm good at fencing/stealth/poisons, and our fighter is my retainer/guard

I'm horny right now

>Cute
T-Thank you

I meant for the night but you're making me wonder. Would anyone notice?

We're all confused Chino

>How far down the list are ya now, Akikikikokoko?
About halfway. Next up is Sachii, followed by Miho and Syndra
> did you ever hit rank 50?
Yes, I made it and I have the screenshot to prove it too. I lost a game after and dropped back to 49 but I'll climb back tomorrow

oh

Life is confusing

v_v roll

>It got really mean
Because you repeatedly did shit they begged you not to do.

Heavy cause ceramic tiles but it's been an easy day. You?

Thank you akiko!
>like it
You spelt love wrong there m8. Lol had fun chatting with him?

Awww shit nigga. Ohhh! Maybe fall semester, Ill find a DnD party to play with!

Whoo!

Been easy. Enjoying work life at gym. Gotta game again one day lol

Tbh I skipped right to the fucking scene lol. Never watch through it

Gotcha
>again
I'm scared to ask

nice meme

Well shitposting has been in every thread

Oh.
>Then go right ahead.

No, Hanako didn't want to be raped, so that's what she suggested.
>Mizore left for something before that got any further.

Aya posts whenever, and then Karen has been MIA for at least two weeks.

I've told you, I only have 6 lewds which is a very small amount.

>Beach Project Eu.
Look at pic related, you apparently put in two Karens.
>I circled them in red, don't know if you intended for there to be two of them.

>Yoko.

DID SOMEONE JUST ASK FOR SHITPOSTING :DDDDDD

I HEAR SHITPOSTING? xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

10/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/1010/10

If trips I demand Cory lewds

Ah, right, I think we've been over this actually. Got any plans for the coming week?

I knew it
I really want that picture of Karen with angery below it

Aren't we all autists, more or less? And yeah, been alright. What have you been up to besides eternally baking?

Good. And when I get up tomorrow, I'm telling you to go to bed.

Yeah, I get that. Well listen to some upbeat music, play yourself some games, grab some snacks, and have yourself a fun night man.

I'm sure as hell hoping so. I hope your thing works out, too. A 50/50 chance is better than nothing at all.

God dammit kyle

I would notice, yeah. I'm not one to speak for anyone else, but I do like seeing you around. Also Akiko is adorable so that's always nice.

I wouldn't consider it an expert skill kind of deck but at the same time I'll just walk in the door with a RDW and stop the fun entirely, so I can't say anything about skill.

Yeah, definitely! Good to hear that things are going strong for you. Still going military?

Pic could have been the result of two Karens, one of which switched to Yuiko. Weird, hope he shows up again sometime.

200 propaganda pictures coming right up :DDDD

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
I didn't think that ohayou was smug enough so I made this variant
>pic related
I'm glad you like it
>had fun chatting with him?
He's a cool guy with good taste. Doesn't seem too autistic. I think we'll get along

>Akiko

chino with glasses :o
roll
what wrong?
roll
megumeme
no u bein lewd with mizore

ctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl vctrl v

>Aren't we all autists, more or less?
Some more than others.

>What have you been up to besides eternally baking?
Not much honestly, playing League and OW mostly.
What about you?

wot u want lad

BUKU GA SOU IU
ONAJU ICHINICHI GA HAJIMARU
DARE YORI MO HITO NO ME WO HIKI
CHIISAI KARA II HI MO ARUNDA
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
ISSHO NI SARETAKU NAI SHI
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO

I claim Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière

no

Geez. Are you done now?
Pretty good. Work was easy today

Yup. I dont really have any plans, besides work.

Sachi in underwear :o
>roll

Poor representation.

It's really strange, but I'm fine with it. Being happy is a lot of effort.

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums

KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE

BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO
BUKU GA SOU IU
KANCHIGAI JA NAI SHI
ANO TOKI NO KIMOCHI GA
KAWATTE SHIMAU NO DA TO
WAKIMAE WA KIRAI NANO

Well, in little doses, not major ones like a few threads ago or last night.

Thanks comrade. Hospitals seem to be picky on their choices. New stores are opening up, though it'll be a few months for now.

KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE

Please don't

You should bro!

If you can't find a good group near by, you can check roll20 out. It's a free game website with a looking for group feature

Oh, Hanako wasn't into it. Got it

At least you aren't one of my friends. The only two edh decks he plays are flip Chandra burn and Mizziks spell slinger. Fuck that

Wew, the list never stops growing, does it?

You'll get the steady rank 50 one day!

Now to just hope it fucking works when I'm at work!

But whhhhhhy?!

Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here

KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETEKILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETEKILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE KILL ME PETE

STANDING FROZEN IN THE LIFE I'VE CHOSEN
YOU WON'T FIND ME, THE PAST IS SO BEHIND ME
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW

>Who the fuck are you
>I am the shitposter here
>Who the fuck are you
>Who the fuck are you
>Who the fuck are you
>Who the fuck are you
>Who the fuck are you
>Who the fuck are you
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you
I am the shitposter here
Who the fuck are you

BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW

BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW
BURIED IN THE SNOW..

Most likely, although if they can't nerf the people who need it the most, chances may be slim.

What m8? That's how you build up, get the most of it and make it last. Although it can be boring at times haha, I'll agree on that.

It was just for the morning, company did it to everyone apparently.

Response may of gotten lost in the sea.

THE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitposted

>>>Discussion is welcomed

Yeah, I saw him twice in these theads so far.
>Is that the one who had the idea of shrinking people?
>Because I have the screencap saved somewhere.

Don't forget Fran.

Yeah, so it's just you and me.

At least start off by posting something non-lewd.

I told you about my rogue in the campaign thats running this Friday - he's a GMs dream. I get given cryptic messages about the state of things as they are and the state of things to come. I can choose to share with the group or not.

THE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitpostedTHE shit POSTER has BEEN shitposted

[Post a Reply]
[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Top]
91 / 81 / 30 / 4
[Update] [Auto] [Sound] 1 new post
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

Dakara kondo wa, anogoro dasenakatta yūki o tashite yoroi no Kyojin ni tachimukatta Soredemo, soredemo, eren ni te ga todoku koto wa nakatta Mata sukuenakatta. Jibun no yowa-sa ga kuyashikatta. Kuyashi-sa ga namida to natte afure dasu Arumin to mikasa ga kewashī hyōjō de sono kōkei o nagamete ita Shīn wa kawari, eren to kurisuta o tsureta rainā-tachi wa akiya de kyūsoku o totte ita Toro suto-ku to shiganshina-ku no ma ni aru, daremoinai chīsana muradatta Yumiru ga modotte kuru. Akiya o mawari, kandzume nado tabe rare-sōna mono o atsumete kite ita Ku~tsu……' eren ga mewosamasu. Eren wa ryōte o ushirode ni himo de shibara rete ita Chikaku no sofā de kurisuta ga nemutte iru.Nande kurisuta ga koko ni……?' Rainā wa eren ni mukatte kandzume o nageru. Hara ga he~tsu terudaro eren. Kue'Wa……?' Konwaku suru eren. Kandzume wa futa ga tojita mamadatta Kore de dō ya~tsu te kue tte nda yo!?' Eren wa koe o arage, kandzume o keri tobasu Sono monooto ni han'nō shi, kurisuta ga mewosamasu. Yumiru ga massakini kurisuta ni kakeyoru Kurisuta wa rainā to Berutoruto no sugata o mite odorokuDaijōbuda, kurisuta ni wa yubi 1-pon fure sasenai. Watashi ga zuttoisshoni irukara' Yumiru ga iu. Kurisuta wa kowabatta hyōjō o misenagara, rainā ni tazuneru

MINE

my spicy boy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HES FOR EVERY ONE OF US
STAND FOR EVERY ONE OF US
HELL SAVE WITH A MIGHTY HAND
EVERY MAN EVERY WOMAN EVERY CHILD
WITH A MIGHTY FLASH
HES FOR EVERY ONE OF US
HELL SAVE WITH A MIGHTY HAND
EVERY MAN EVERY WOMAN EVERY CHILD
WITH A MIGHTY FLASH
HES FOR EVERY ONE OF US