Knife thread

Knife thread

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
If you don't post this on another thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

R8 it

Will take a pic of mine

mine

Muh knife

cancer/edge removal edition

Pretty battered, have it years.

Very nice kurki style blade that can chop rather well far a blade of its size

Gee Bill how come your knife has two serrations?

just a pocket knife

just got this actually. pretty cool I think. It's not a fucking karambit at least lol

Lolz

used my mora to cut limes now it's rusted as asshole

You're all plebs.

Nice knife bro

I have a this tacticool shovel thing by them, it's actually kinda awesome

What kind of knife is that

number one, thats not yours you cheap cunt.I actually know the guy who owns that........ you just took off photos of customs.

I call bullshit there babycakes. You are a pleb by posting anothers one off and calling it yours. otherwise youd have photos beyond the photo taken for the album

your worse than a copy pasta sebenza fag. lol go back to your mantis

yup, that definitely isn't yours. The guy who owned that is a 70 year old duck hunter bro. Aint going to be on Sup Forums bragging. If anything, he would have photos next to that BRNO shotgun combo he has engraved

WOOOT finally some spyderco

What knife is it , anons ?

I never said it was mine :^)
fuccbois.

I just wanted to point out how plebian your little blades are.

so you are a pleb too babycakes.

Don't mind me, throwing in my IWB carry so I am not a fag like the guy who doesn't post his own knives but calls others shit.

Get that shit off with a sharpening stone

I bet you got that from Pakistan.

Spartan Blades USA Enyo with Chad Nichols Stainless raindrop Damascus. Sorry, I actually own what I post lol

fk man! I saw that on knife art. I want a phrike in that but they only did blackout. nice snag

United Cutlery has always made some cool looking shit, but their tryhard m48 line has been pretty ridiculous lately. I only got this sgian dubh because it looks good for a small dagger, and the price wasn't in the buyer's remorse range. I'm quite happy with it.

ya, you must be a mantis loving mall ninja if you claim that that is a paki........ literally how dumb are you? Fk that company even won best US made blade of 2016 this year. God damn, you are one anal leakage baby to act like some good old chad nichols ss raindrop is fkn paki.

this is my collection. Step up, bitches

My new EDC, she's sharp and hefty.

crkt is nice and sharp. This is mine. Handle is a bit autistic looking but that blade is sharper than anything I've ever seen.

Only complaint is the clip. It bent irreparably when it caught on a seatbelt. The upside to that, however is that the company has a lifetime warranty. Go to their site and you can order replacement parts, so long as you know the make/model and all that. Also it's free.

I think I might have a problem.

its okay, you only spent 30$

Ironically, I actually couldn't find any of my favorite or more expensive ones.

you do have a problem. You posted a bunch of shit grade garbage and acted like you're SO HILARIOUS with your admission of addiction when at least half of the people in this thread have easily 3 times as many actual weapons (not knives borrowed from the kitchen to make a SUPER HILARIOUS PIC)

Calm down?

nah man, I am not a fan of his post, but you are kinda being a cunt. All start somewhere. I didn't fkn drop 550 on a Spartan harsey folder on day one. Its fkn build up. I assume you are that guy who called all others pleb while posting a pic of a knife that wasnt yours.

Lol I guess you are an edgy fag who has to use good boy points to get knives based on how you knock someone starting out.

agreed, at least he actually uses his. I know people who waste money on a good knife but don't use it. makes no sense to spend that and not use.

go get a real fucking knife (you won't find one at walmart) and then join this thread you fucking casual

I posted and I don't think you can buy a kabar at wally world

um, not sure if the guy who posted the knife and the 3 who went after the guy who was being a dildozer are the same. So basically you don't post a knife and claim to insult an anons knife without knowing what he actually carries? You are kind of acting like a cunt who is upset cause his daddy wont buy him a kershaw and mountain dew

> calls people casuals in knife thread

Hey guys, I found a 16 year old!

Hey, what do you think of Boker?
Any good? I'd like your honest opinion.

(not him) I enjoy some boker and boker plus sometimes. you get what you pay for with them. More you pay, more you get etc.

I just love their style. They use good quality materials from what I've seen and their QC seems to be top notch. I have a few more of theirs including one of the ceramic folders and the tiny Gnome (wood handle not micarta) and they're all great.

Any ideas on whether or not the starfighter would be any good?

Some of the amazon reviews (I know, amazon, fuck off, I checked it to see if it had different prices/ reviews) were negative, regarding it as poor quality or in bad shape...?

It looks pretty nice, and I'd want to get it if it didn't straight suck, so.

Thatll last half a year to a year and a half. Nah, I wouldn't recommend something. Try Kershaw I think at that price range. bladehq or amazon work, doesnt matter

I like the way it looks with the wooden bits. Seems like the problems the reviews stated could be fixed with a bit of work should you run into them. And for $20 bucks it's not like it's a huge loss if it turns out to be shit.

this too. kershaw makes some good stuff in the el-cheapo price range like the 3840. I got one for $16

I used to have some older Kershaws, from the 20 USD range, and they were very great knives, in every way.

I'm bumping my range to ~50 USD right now, but would like to stay as low as possible. I'm willing to start by looking at Boker and Kershaw. Thoughts? Ideas?

I really like the style of the starfighter, (probably won't get it), and usually gear towards tanto blades.

honestly, wood inlays at the price, the knife attached will not be good due to the fact its all the budget. Try like a northwoods knives from knives ship free dotcom. a freemont jack and a forester jack work well for me. But kershaw, has a good 50 strong choices that all work. Kershaw or a tenacious/byrd are the winners at that price.

You could also try CRKT because they have some higher priced knives and if you're going for looks they have some pretty unique ones.

I am going to get the homefront soon from crkt

Nothing special. I'm a hunter so if I bothered spending $500 on a knife it would be nothing more than a shelf queen. Buck 110 folder is the only knife I've ever needed honestly. I have 3 of them.

Thoughts on the Magnum Rocket?
Just browsing shit right now.

guys, Do you know what's the Op's knife ?
I like it

serious question: is MTech worth shit? I see them popping up in local knife stores and online but they look like trashy garbage. does anyone own any mtech knives? I'd love some honest feedback.
one example of their stuff

Aluminum handles slide around in my hand much too easily so I try to avoid them. I like the looks of the magnum Co-Operator for a folder and they have the Sierra Delta tanto fixed blade you could check out.

I really have no clue.

I like some of MTech's fixed blades but I would never a folder from them.

nice flea market scores you have there

Boom.

Whats the bottom 2 on the left, I like.

Okay, I'm starting to slip away from Boker's selection, and I'm wondering what you think of the M16-10KSF Special Forces from CRKT.

Looks pretty nice to me, small, compact, and light, but overall a well built knife including lots of my desired functionality.

Namely frame/linerlock mechanism, partial tanto/ serration.

Have one, love it. Flips open effortlessly and fits right inside my watch pocket (knife pocket, lel). Takes a beating and stays sharp for a long time.

I'm amazed at how cheaply you can get the ksf for.

The bottom left most is a Becker/Ka-Bar BK-16, the one beside is a Jarosz/Ka-bar Turok. Those two came razor sharp out of the box I was pretty impressed, made with 1095 cro-van too

>not a mora
triggered

You guys want go talk about having a problem...

I'm also looking at the Shenanigan Tanto. I love both, but I really would like a unique looking knife. These aren't hitting that niche very well, but satisfy just about every other requirement I have.

Damn didnt realize that picture was so blurry

The only problem I see is they're all brand new, factory laser sharp.

what about the tighe tac two?