People who don't like this are just virgins and NEETs

people who don't like this are just virgins and NEETs

Reminder that you're posting on Sup Forums

So?

Sup Forums is entirely made up of virgins and NEETs

Also straight men

I'm a virgin NEET and I love this album. Delete thi.

DUDE HEDONISM
DUDE COKE
DUDE WHY CAN'T I KEEP A STABLE RELATIONSHIP

i think you mean you must be a fuckboy to like this album

"DUDE _____" is not a valid argument

>nude woman on cover
>sexy rnb songs to get your dick sucked to slowly
>not meant for men

You're doing it wrong, my man. The Weeknd is the exact kind of music that makes hot slutty girls hook up with guys. Play it more often, you dunce.

I'm not a virgin or a NEET and the Weeknd is complete garbage.

nobody's attempting to argue with you, we just want you to understand the immense amount of disdain we have for the fact that whatever cockeyed, inbred combination of drug addled losers to blame for your conception somehow miraculously avoided plowing their car into a bridge abutment on the way to the hospital where a doctor was begrudgingly forced by his hippocratic oath to foist you upon the otherwise warm & kind world & not immediately throw you out the window

you fucking cretinous bitch

agreed, so sick of this theme in music.

wew lad

Dude, all my gay friends on facebook are sharing his songs

>this autism

I haven't heard it, but I guess I like it.

yeah dude i'd love to get my dick sucked to the sounds of an mj ripoff crooning about eating pussy and being sad about not eating pussy

Thanks Neil Struass
>KEK

And anybody who isn't a 15 year old girl

>not liking an album about running trains on drugged out whores and emotionally abusing people makes me a virgin

age will make you hate it, its only good because he has a great singing voice and production. the actual subject matter truly is degenerate and disgusting

>tfw enjoy this album because of the singing and production but also because I relate to it.

I am a degenerate and disgusting person, though.

>getting Sup Forums'd this hard

WEW

this

>virgin as an insult

Man should be HONORED he has not entered the pit of a wretched viper in 2016 - has avoided satan n will wait for wife

>be me
>hate drake
>see "only people who get no bitches hate drake"
>be virgin

fug. you win this round internet.