Vegan food thread

Vegan food thread.

Post pics of good vegan foods. Maybe some recipes to go along with them.

Lmao vegan cuck how's it feel being a subpar human being?

inb4 shit excuses about health and other nonsense

We both know why you created this op

Oh this is great for vegans

You have no logical reason not to be vegan

nice b8

Foreal my only friend got a vegetarian girlfriend and shortly after he became vegetarian. Now she's gone vegan and it's only a matter of time. Shit is not cash

Not b8. Give me one fucking valid argument against veganism. Just one.

>farming
>idiot

Red meat and fish is why our brains evolved

Vegans win.

Vegans are the most ignorant humans on the planet. Completely deny the food chain and circle of life. Newsflash! Those veggies and fruits you eat REQUIRE animal products and byproducts for their growth.

Question towards vegans:
I have a lot of compassion towards animals, and I would very much like to try a vegan route but I have SPD and I worry about the textures and differences in taste of vegan alternatives.
I know vegan chicken/cheese will have a different texture and I will not be able to eat an oddly tasting or textured thing, it will make me instantly sick.
How different is it?

>Those veggies and fruits you eat REQUIRE animal products and byproducts for their growth.

Stop talking, you sound like an idiot

aw dude that's some sick green right there, sure wish my dealer could hook me up with some of that

Explain faggot

I just ate a fat steak and it was amazing. If that is the best argument you have then just stop because it's a retarded one

Its food what's so shocking