/sino/ 中文串

冬天板

This is the thread for discussion of the Chinese speaking world and posting in Chinese (繁體簡體都可以).

简体*

No one in this thread will not understand that 简体 and 簡體 are the same.

consistency is the key to success

That's why I didn't write it in the way you suggested.
By the way, in case people here are fed up with running into characters they don't know, try the Perapera Chinese Popup Dictionary. Just don't let it make you lazy.

tell me your reasons for loving the sino!!

Mostly friendly posters and interesting content.
I miss the Taiwanese posters we had during the first few comfy threads though.

sino is cute and fun!!

All those anime avatars. Tell me about the latest developments in Chinese animu. Are they still making progress?

China will grow larger.

Don't scare poor Vietnam.

long time no see me old son

they are just tsun

I have been busy for a couple of months. I can sort of slack and host /sino/ again now.
How is life in China in 2017? Is the Chinese internet still to cringy to look at?

hazy
turns out it has never been cringy if one knows where to look other than so to speak the plane of normies

I only know 蛋花儿 and the likes of Weibo. Normie tier I guess.

>weibo
no if you don't find the normie trend overwhelming i presume

>蛋花儿
at a fast glance the ui does seem to be normie enough

yet
EMBRACE NORMIENESS

Why is Chinese so hard to learn?

What part are you struggling with?

Struggling to find any reason why I would ever want to know such an ugly language.

You sound like a fourteen year old with Chinese parents that force you to take class m4.

Nah, I'm just kidding man.
Every time I listen to Chinese it is a blur. I can listen to Korean and Japanese and see the patterns of the language but with Chinese it doesn't make sense. I don't know where to start, to be honest.

I would start with pronunciation. Just listen to audio recordings of little words and repeat them. You'll learn to make sense of them and tell words apart if you do that.

Thanks for the tips.

It's the fault of the Tao Te Ching.

紹興酒 is even sold here.
But it's honestly quite nasty.

那酒大概要温着喝的
所以您吃冻豆腐没有