S/fur

s/fur

Stronk!

I want to boop her nose.

I will leave the talking to her and my uncle. I just hope that the kids will understand enough.
I wish she didn't have the disease, I wish that someone would burst through my door and tell me it's just a prank. I know that not going to happen. In the phone call I made a promise to her that if she passes before her kids, all three of them, graduate high school; I would help my uncle in any way I can. She also had me promise I wouldn't do anything stupid, her definition of stupid. I may not agree with her definition on everything but if she passes i will have to leave the site, at least until her youngest graduates high school. I know it's not happening today, but it will most likely happen in the next three years. I just want to say right now that everyone I've ever talked to in these threads are some of the most accepting people I've ever met, you guys really are great.

That's very responsible and noble of you to do, I hope that it never needs to happen but if it does, I know we understand.

that's serious shit.

favorite ship if you play?

Thank you for understanding. I've had a long day so I'm going to go off to bed. Goodnight.

She's a weird little thing. I've talked before about how I fished her out of a dark place.

Best of luck. Be strong.

Yeah man, you've told me that. She seems like a great person

Later dude

I will try to be strong, thank you.

Shit, some dude has to tell young kids their mom's dying before they're in high school? That's gold, for these threads.

Everything outside of Inferior Japanese Navy

she's a great SO.

I'll be here for ya man.

That's half the story and you mixed up the details a bit, but close enough.

I have to agree. That story is top kek

some IJN ships are among my favorites like the Myoko, after the Cleveland american cruisers really fall off

I need that lingerie on my character

NEED

Yeah, bound to happen, don't have the attention span to read through it all.

>
yeah sure kid

statistics don't lie

statistics are skewed because of overpopulation of weebs

Are you still upset over Savo Island?

What I'm upset about is under-representation of superior Communist ideology

top 7 most played ships are all USN

Meaning a lack of Soviet warships, I'm guessing? Pretty sure the most the Red Banner Fleet did all war was cause some of the worst naval disasters of all time (Wilhem Gustloff, Goya)

gonna try to get a quick game in back in a few

I'm currently playing American battleships using the New Mexico. I've got it fully upgraded, just working toward the Colorado now.

I don't know what I want to fuck more: Kisharra or the Stingray.