> Need your help Sup Forums!!

>> Need your help Sup Forums!!

So asian GF wants a new bikini, and asked me to buy one for her. She wants something that shows off her ass. Can you guys recomend some nice bikini bottoms that would make my girls ass looks nice? I'll buy them and post pics of her in it when we get it

>> pic related it's my asian gf's ass

a high cut one piece

Bump

Can you send me some pics of what you mean? i have no idea what people like

One piece are the best!

>>Op here
Hot as fuck! where did you find this! I love this but i'm not sure she would wear it in public sadly :( ... but i might get it for home use

skinzwearDOTcom

also from that site

however i prefer the one piece suits. they tend to accentuate both the butt and hips because they can be high cut. hope that was helpful

I do too, both are hot as fuck and would love to see her walkign around with these on. Don't know if she would be comfortable though but I will ask and I hope she says yes!

absolutely degenerate

maybe shell go for this

any body pics of her? its easier to find a suit if i can see what i am working with. doesnt have to be nude, but does need to be wearing tight fitting clothes or a dress.

fan of the one on the left

shows of a lot of butt and is less revealing everywhere else compared to the others.

Post More one piece pics

just got her asian ass dude

:/

yep definitely go with the one piece high cut thong bathing suit. shes got a nice ass but the hips arent very wide (normal hips i would say, though i am only seeing from the backside). this type will show off the ass and make her hips look a touch wider (sexier)

she will definitely turn a lot of heads with those suits

you want the high cut to sit just above the hip bone to maximize its effectiveness in accentuating the hips and butt

any higher and it loses the effect and increases the risk of her showing other parts she may not want to be seen.

I'll show her and try to talk her into it. She's never worn a one piece

she does have a very nice ass. id say get her the suit and have her try it before she says no. once it is on and she sees how she looks in it, she will wear it out.

as this is Sup Forums, i have to ask, feel like sharing any more of her?

timestamp or gtfo

no one asked you

requesting ass spread or dick near mouth

Thanks guys, care to share any more things i can put to cover her asian ass up?

meaning not a suit? something sexier?

We get it, you've said she's asian 3982734823 times already faggot

Write "Sup Forums owns me on her ass"

hawt

newfag detected

you a fan?

of course

happy to hear my, how do you like her ass?

any with her tits out? she has a nice body

I reccomend this one.

Not OP.

OP is a fag.

holy fuck that's hot

Did you just HAVE to make a point that your GF is Asian? Like, no hate or anything but it's not like her race would've mattered even in the slightest. Also, something to show off her ass? To who, just you? Or is she trying to whore herself to other men? Don't get cucked.