What music do you put on when you need to forget about fucking MENSTRUATION?

what music do you put on when you need to forget about fucking MENSTRUATION?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5z1bRz4Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA
youtube.com/watch?v=0JFdt_8QvYA
youtube.com/watch?v=jRPHdJXhUPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't menstruate

>MENstruation

WOMEN BTFO ETERNALLY

pat metheny

As a man, I hate thinking about menstruation. It is gross, borderline unnatural, and women should be discouraged from even talking about it openly.

That being said, some ambient tunes relieve me of thoes thoughts

The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed

Lana Del Rey

Remember that PMS is literally an episode of mass delusion.

In non-Western countries the cramps and mood swings that allegedly accompany menstruation don't exist in medicine or popular consciousness.

It's literally white women being overly-susceptible to memes like the dumb vaginiggers they are. An excuse to behave in an unreasonable manner: as if they needed yet another one.

I believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5z1bRz4Sc

youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA

If you're menstruating you're too old to be on Sup Forums

i think a bleeding peehole would affect me

lawl

youtube.com/watch?v=0JFdt_8QvYA

Yet it doesn't affect billions of women around the world. Go figure.

you're thinking of menopause

>People never act out of character when in pain
>literally no source about saying cramps are myth

Have you accepted that you'll die alone yet?

No.... He isn't.

KEK

>vaginiggers
I'm using this. Thank you.

no.

Serious question: are you retarded?

nah

I don't live in America.
I have a normal girlfriend who bleeds normally and doesn't use it as an excuse to act like a bitch.

they all have to ignore their problems

Sup Forums memin' hard tonight

Angry white woman detected.

This is true unironically. They use it to get out of all kinds of shit. Here's a thought: if you know ahead of time that something is going to make you uncomfortable and irritable, why not make a conscious effort to be less of a bitch?

>Just generalizing that women use it to be bitchy by default

Does your girlfriend need a burka when you guys go out too?

the difficulty to have sex could be related

It's like eating some atomic curry and deliberately shitting your pants in the middle of your office, stinking up the whole place and making everybody else's experience miserable, then saying "WELL I ATE TOO MUCH CURRY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???? LEAVE ME ALONE"

My Bloody Valentine

The OP post is definitely bitchy though. You see it all the time: women going "UGH. MENSTRUATION. GRRRR" like a primal animal or something

except they are always, always white bitches. Really makes you think

but you're forced to eat this curry for a consecutive number of days and it tastes like shit

virgin detected

people expect this entitlement because of a group mentality, it's a result of co-dependence

Or menstruation just sucks ass.

Do you throw a bitch fit like this when someone yells at you when they stub their toe too?
I'm inclined to believe your girlfriend's an onahole or a burka bearer to tolerate that kind of petty behavior.

Anyways, Scream Bloody Gore is a great album for menstruation.

it's literally something a male cannot understand, i think that's only point that needs to be made

Women from my country would be equally confused about your behavior though.

Like I said, I only found out this was a thing when I learned English and started using American sites. It doesn't exist elsewhere.

it doesn't exist at all if you're a male

>it doesn't exist at all
I agree

like your pain of waking up

Exactly.
Imaginary.

[Citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=jRPHdJXhUPU

and a completely necessary affect for avoiding or managing real problems. it's your pain, nobody can take that from you

>Implying trannies can menstruate

they want to

pain is a right. who has their rights taken from them?

jews

it's generally played up but hormone levels fluctuate wildly during a menstrual cycle which inevitably causes some shift in mood. How shitty a woman chooses to be towards others is well within her control if she's an adult but it can be really rough during teen years. have fun with your robot waifu dude.

>muh white women

nah, fuck you, SJW, you are scum playing identity politics

I hope you kill yourself, no joke, please do it

i had to have my ovaries removed as a kid due to rare disease. i dont menstruate, but suffer from severe depresions and general anxiety. shit sucks.

thanks Sup Forums