Daft Punk
SOAD
>Current Age (24)
Dizzee Rascal
Daft Punk
SOAD

juts made this
rate pls

You seem pretty cool, but you're underage and b& for wearing a Minecraft shirt at age ten.

patrician taste
>spoiler
i was gonna say that before i saw that you were a girl/trap

whoops
>Age 10
radio stuff mostly but was definitely more interested in music that the average kid. probably mostly classic rock, some pop

>age 14
classic rock, grunge

>age 17
metal, think i just wanted to be a a part of something

>age 23
hip hop mostly, some electronic

>Age 10
I dont even remember
>Age 14
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
SOAD
Daft Punk
Gorillaz
>Age 17
Led Zeppelin
Anything Dad Rock
Some folk (grateful dead, dylan)
Some Old School Hip-Hop
More Daft Punk
More Gorillaz
> Current age (26)
Trap
Some dad rock
The Radioheads
Talking heads, devo
Penguin cafe orchestra
some minimalism
futurefunk
some jazz
some punk
some folk
some old school hip hop
all kinds of shit really

>The Radioheads

Well. At least my taste in music is good.

Think you had better taste at 18 but that's okay.

What city?

>10
didn't listen to music. Maybe sublime or red hot chili peppers

>14
metal

>17
led zeppelin and video game music

>21
>the strokes, crosby stills nash and young, the smashing pumpkins, blink 182, simon and garfunkel, bunch of random indie bands, suicidal tendancies, pink floyd, the ramones, the beatles

>25
now I exclusively listen to albums of local bands or hipster shit Sup Forums recommends if I listen to music at all. Don't really have any favorite bands in particular

>age 10
J-Pop stuff like TM Revolution and Ayumi hamazaki. Morning Musume. I was a weird kid, I've seen those names pop up here a few times and it was strangely nostalgic to see.

>age 14
Linkin Park, Metallica, Pixies, typical 14 yo shit

>age 17
White Stripes, Modest Mouse (still my fav), bunch of random shit I don't even remember, oh and Spoon

>age 21
Tera Melos, Deerhoof, toe, Modest Mouse, Pinback, tons of stuff related to that, mostly math and noise rock with some post hardcore stuff.

>Age 10
Literally Disney Radio and video game music. I'd get obsessed with finding the right Mario Party 2 music online after hours of searching.

Also Eminem

>Age 14
Akon
Linkin Park
Thousand Foot Krutch
Evansecence
Hillary Duff
Fall out boy
Video game music. A lot of it.
System of a Down

>Age 17
Del Tha Funkee Homosapien
Nujabes
Jurassic 5
Kanye West
Doctor P
Flux Pavillion
Daft Punk

>Current Age: 22
Quaismoto
Casiokids
Blu + Exile
Art Blakely
Pete Rock
Midori

>10
didn't care about music
>13
still didn't care much but a bit of radio pop
>16
Green Day
Lady Gaga
Weird Al
Paramore
Rihanna
Linkin Park
>current age (22)
see pic

So many people here start with some obscure shit right away at 14 and move on to some Sup Forums weirdness, but this is much closer to how most people I know progressed.

How do you tune out SOAD's obnoxious lyrics? I was totally into it when I was 14 but I can't stand it now.

Which sucks cuz their music is great.

You're like the poster child for not liking music at all but just going along with it.

probably inaccurate

hey

updated earlier today, but i realized i forgot a couple

Pls be my bf :3

hippy scum
kool
>knaye
You're going to hate the city unless you're a hipster m8, get out while you still can
Must have made some pretty bad mistakes between 16 and now if you went that far backwards
pedo
>not using album covers
>dyeing your hair
>wearing heels on an everyday basis
I do like some maudlin of the well though so you're kinda cool i guess
>that fill job
uh
+1 for not watching anime anymore

because listening to/liking popular music means you don't actually enjoy music, right?

fuck I hate Sup Forums sometimes

>uh
thanks you too

oh I didn't realize you actually posted the chart under it. Nice taste man

>Modal Soul

Nice. Seba Jun was a big part of my musical up-bringing.

Here's mine.

>patrician
literally all she listens to has been Sup Forumscore and trendy hipster shit

Seems like she hasn't actually put in effort to learn any of the history and music theory behind the subcultures that eventually led to the albums she posted. All I see is hand-picked shit that most teenagers eat up without questioning.

oh ha. yeah i didn't want to just cram a few albums together so small you can't read shit.
thanks bud.

when i made this, the people in that thread weren't doing album covers so i just followed suit. also i don't wear heels every day, a different template asked me to draw myself "at my best" and i just copied from that
but yeah motW is great man

Age 10: Lincoln Park

Age 14: Tool

Age 20: AnCo

Age 24: Sup Forumscore

am i gonna make it, brahs?

stop listening to Sup Forumscore and you might

It's part of my progression though

>age 24
>mucore
it's too late for you
you're based, congrats

I dug deep into jazz because I was a saxophone player from ages 12 to 17, and jazz is my favorite genre by far. I swear, i start half the jazz threads on here because I like talking about it with people haha

In terms of the other stuff... yeah, you're right. I don't dig deep a lot because, honestly, a lot of more underground stuff doesn't appeal to me.

good taste imo man, sorry about the art skills and the balding that sucks

>haha

>12
Slipknot, System Of A Down, Disturbed, Korn was my favorite band. I didn't listen to music when I was 10 except for Weird Al.

>14
Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Dadrock shit, I thought Queen was the greatest band of all time

>17
Mostly just listened to classical. I loved Chopin and some other Romantic era composers.

>21
Lots of Progressive rock. King Crimson is my favorite band, Yes, Gentle Giant, Genesis, Bowie, Soft Machine, Beach Boys, TVU, Zappa, and some Sup Forumscore stuff like GY!BE. I still like classical but now I like Bach more than anything.

great job you killed the thread with your faggotry

>age 10
whatever we had at home (Noriyuki Makihara, Suzanne Vega, Thriller by Michael Jackson, Mozart's Divertimento in D Major.) a mixed bag.

>age 14
Muse, Radiohead, Pink Floyd.

>age 17
shoegaze (essential japanese), essential post-rock, some Sup Forums-core

>current age (20)
shoegaze (japanese, western, and original scene), ambient techno, 90's post-rock, slowcore, ambient, and just a tiny bit of dub.

very snarky my dear friend

>10
Green Day
Linkin Park
System of A Down
Papa Roach
Rage Against The Machines
>14
Same with Simon And Garfunkel added in and Swans
>17
No more Linkin Park or Papa Roach, added in David Bowie and Johnny Cash
>20
Nine Inch Nails < only thing I listen to these days. Only artist where I listened to every single album
David Bowie
Ouingo Bingo
Tears For Fears
Swans

I've become more and more depressed and my music selection reflected that