Sup Forums's Vapers, what's a good trick I should learn...

Sup Forums's Vapers, what's a good trick I should learn? I can't even do O's so I'm desperate to know a trick at this point.

>pic related, it's my current mod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ?t=324
youtube.com/watch?v=hSZ-nIqwQCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smooth
youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ?t=324

Squirt the whole bottle of juice in your mouth. Swallow it, then start blowing as hard as you can.

Sucking cock

If you can't blow a basic O then you really can't do any tricks beside ghost inhales and french inhales.
Also your mod is far inferior to my RX 250 watt.
git gud

learn to blow a ring before you even attempt any other tricks faggot

Smoke cigarettes like a real man. That's a trick you should learn

first off, nice dubs. I vape myself and even I know that doing "tricks" is the height of faggotry. just vape like a normal person, homo.

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the douche flute

>douche flute
KEK

I have that mod op. It's a piece of shit.

it works fine for me, and I've never had any better so it'll work for now.

Or weed, fuck your death sticks.

im gonna start smoking weed next year, I'm in colorado but I'm only 20 at the moment.

Get the fuck out of here fag

Give it a try, might not be for you, but it's worth it, do it with friends too if you can, a good sativa, + friends in a party scene is so damn fun.

So is age for recreational use in Colorado 21?

Just learn to blow O's man. It takes like a week to get at most, and once you can do them you can start doing jellyfish n shit. Here, this vid taught me how to do it. Learn yoself. Also, get a better fucking mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=hSZ-nIqwQCg

Had the same box, for the love of god, upgrade. Wismec rx200 is where it's at. Or dna200 if you have the extra cash.

yea, and it sucks when you have a bunch of friends that are 21 already but you don't want to do anything illegal.

It's an rx200 with an update, calm down homo.

thats the age for rec use anywhere. im in oregon and its 21, same with washington.

i use a vape to attach a kiln to and do dabs. its pretty nifty.

it's legal in Oregon now? I thought it was just Colorado and Washington for recreational use, but a lot more for medical of course.

Still not legal recreationally here in Cali, just makes it easier honestly.

Gonna get my med card soon, really good bud out here, real good.

Can Confirm. I have a red one and the power/ battery life is phenomenal.

what's wrong with my current mod? (in OP picture) It works fine, and I'm not trying to get huge clouds, I'm just trying to get some nicotine safely and maybe do a few tricks as well.

Rx + goon rda = thebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebesthebestthenesttjenestthesnest

little dab pens are sweet, like vape pens, but not as faggy.

just wanna say OP youre a faggot and i have that same battery

peace

I personally suggest getting like an ipvd2 mod. What nic level do you use?

yeah dude. my town alone has like 3 shops. bud ranges from $10-$15 a gram, always top shelf. Edibles and extract just passed for rec a few months ago as well.

ya its neat. can bring it with me anywhere and people just assume its normal vape unless you smell the smoke but i'm always conscientious of my surroundings and others

I'm not actually sure to be honest, I just buy all my shit from my friend and he gives me the juice in bottles with no labels. I think it's 10 milligrams though? Does that sound about right?

Nah man it usually comes in 3,6,12,18 and sometimes like 24. I vape 3, and anything above 6 is fucking harsh. 18 nic is for like, pack a day smokers trying to quit, not kids doing tricks. If you wanna learn tricks I suggest 3 nic, or even 0 nic. MT baker vapor sells pretty decent juice and it's hella cheap.

Vaped DMT off a stove top coil in a mutation v4

It's 12, I just asked my friend.

I've been vaping for a few weeks now, and I am trying to quit cigs. Haven't caved yet this week so I think I will finally quit this time, which is good. But yea I'm not just a "kid doing tricks," I am actually someone trying to quit cigs.

although I will admit above 6 is harsh, but so are cigs...

Shit well congrats on putting down the death sticks. also, look up "tornado smoke trick". Shit is fun as hell and easy to learn.

yea, I'm hoping it will stick this time. Vaping has definitely helped so much, and I'm glad my friend hooked me up with this vape for free.

Also, I looked that up and it looks SICK! I will definitely try that next time my toilet paper runs out kek