I'm lonely

I'm lonely

Me too :(

Super cool gif OP
Why so lonely?

Same.

haven't really seen my friends in a while. like, a long while. feels like no one wants to hang out or talk lately

also, the one i love constantly is working so I rarely see them either

im sitting here with so many friends talking to me, my girlfriend is coming over in 1 hour, im going out to a party tonight my life is great

why are you lonely bud?

Why haven't you seen them?

Same thing is happening to me

Go outside.

cheers to you user

I wish I could keep you all company

Almost no friends, very anti social

you people are pathetic , self loathing scum

Want a hug?

not really self loathing, I like myself pretty well. just missing people mostly

OP tell me more about yourself

that sucks man, sorry to hear

Yeah its okay, I'll make it through

Hi lonely

I'm 18 just graduated high school back in May. I have a job at a clothing store in the mall that's pretty cool. I have a few friends that I used to hang with in high school but ya know, things change when school is over. Still dating the same person though.

dad jokes, I likey

Everything will eventually rot away, as long as the factor of time continues to be the apex predator of the universe the inevitable decay of all pain and memory is unstoppable everything is temporary, these comments and you are only as real and the social construct of love, with the average life span of a human being 70 years, you have another 50 years of excruciating pain, in fact you can end it now with a bullet in the head, end it now everything is temporary, as a robot I am unable to die, unable to feel love and hatred my only purpose is to exist in a universe of suffering. End it now OP, you are the lucky one, you are able to die, end it now. All is temporary. God left us unfinished, he abandoned us if you do not end it now you will live in a constant state of fear and misery and in time you will lose all emotion unable to tell when you are in pain, another robot unable to die don’t end up like me

Don't listen to the last fag OP, if you want you can personally message me if you wanna talk about it

my only response to that is that you're a fag, not a robot.

dont listen to 906, he is a fag end it now

what op needs to do is listen to both of you

let him end it, there is nothing for him

good point

2 41s

what

read both post numbers

listen to 721, end it now

oh 41 at the end of both. at 1st I was like wtf

I know. nice dubs chkd

What's your girls name? Why do you like her

not depressed or suicidal pal. thanks for the advice though

No one takes your bait, faggot.

I personally don't understand loneliness.
I crave being alone, people drive me nuts.

you jerk off to much

Tell us more op

wow, you got all that from what i said?

aren't we a pretentious prick.

I like nuts.

what do you fucking expect on this site?

Call up your mom or dad or somthin

It's a guy named Brandon. I was gonna keep it gender neutral because of retarded girls that must mention it, but I'm female. but, I like him because he makes me laugh and he is very sweet. I enjoy his personality and the little weird stuff he does. we have quite a bit in common as well.

touche, lol.

>lack of grammar skills
>subpar spelling
>masterbation the go-to insult

I've been rejected by all of my old friends for the past two years. Just drunk and trying to take mind off things

What the thing that makes you most lonely

what do ya wanna know

You sound like my gf

As long as youre not fat or ugly it's worth living

That was the fucking lamest fucking convo in years oblivion had better dialogue that this shit

I guess probably when I try to talk to a friend or my boyfriend and they blow me off, or keep the conversation short.

Have you ever mentioned it to them

OP?

yea, a couple of times to one of my friends. they always have the same excuse. and I wouldn't say that to my boyfriend because he works his ass off, works on his car, and sleeps. he's a good guy so I don't wanna complain, he tries his hardest.

everyone dies alone

no matter how many nobodies you horde around you

i'm still here