>order large pizza
>$12.56
>get charged $3 for a delivery fee
>hand pizza guy $13.00
>nerd looks at me and says 'the pizza's arent that terrible, dude'
>respond back with 'you guys charged a $3 fee, that's your tip money'
>nerd turns flamming red and just walks back to his car mummbling some bullshit

I literally have no idea what you're describing OP

That doesn't go to them as a tip, you fucking retard.

You tipped 44 cents in bait though

Having worked as a store manager for a large chain. They deserve it. They rank houses, and senority kicks in for the big tippers. They are also some of the most insufferable assholes i've ever had to deal with.
They will make sure your food is luke warm if you're less then 5.

this but these sorts of thread always get big so i'll go for it:

as a former dominos driver, delivery charge went to the store. we would get like .50 cents per delivery as compensation. also we learned most address' so we'd all know who the good/average/bad tippers were. we never fucked with the food but we did put the bad tippers last on our routes. i'd still leave with $80-100 in tips every night regardless of my performance so i was always chill.

Delivery fee is for fuel ya twit.
Its fine to not tip but no need to be a ignorant twat about it.

the drivers get 5 cents a mile. the $3 fee goes straight to the company. drivers make on average 6.50 in my state. at least when i was a manager at pizza slut and a driver at domihoes. at least give the dude a 5 spot cheap ass or drive there yourself an pick it up

my little brother ordered some pizzas today and straight knocked the india driver out in the parking lot nigga stil lyin there bruh been like 4 hours he aint even move yet

When did you slay the dragons though?

uninformed user in uninformed

or stupid

either one.

What?

Saw a thread like this before, drivers said they fucked with the food of bad tippers

What the twot are you saying, you twut? I don't give a twet about your twyt.

Nigga drinks 211, definite cheap ass faggot

those over paid fags should be grateful they dont have to go to college and earn a degree for a livable wage, fucking niggers

It's a vicious cycle that neither of the losers participating in it will break.

>drive 5 miles
>3 dollars in gas
I bet you dont live in the land of the free.

Does anyone have the copypasta about a guy who orders something like 50 dollars worth from a pizza place and tips less than a dollar only to have the driver complain and then the guy calls the manager and gets the driver fired?

>order online at work and pick up at store on the way home so no tip is required master race reporting in

If I was your boss and saw you ordering online I'd make you buy me something or cancel your order. Then I'd check on you to make sure you didn't try it again and if you did I'd send you home before you finished

what would you call that pizza? they dont seem to have it in sweden, i always have to order a plain pizza and tell them to put salami on it and they put the weakest shit ever on it

i dont want them to see the cheetoh dust on my sweatpants

Phil?

That's why you're nobody's boss lol

If you're such a nazi that you have a problem with someone taking 3 minutes to place a pizza order, you're a shitty leader

My asshole is burning just looking at that picture.

nothisispatrick.jpeg

I no-tip too. Being the master race feels good.

>allowing someone to not work and then become distracted with thoughts of their pizza order makes me a bad leader

You're an idiot, probably used to having things your way like a spoiled child

youre an idiot

I used to be a delivery driver and I would jizz on the pizza if you didn't tip me well

What? Why would you do that?

I usually tip $2-3 bucks only.
is that bad?

gr8 b8 m8, enjoy your (you)

Delivery driver here,if you don't tip me I'll hock a big ass lougie on your car and Gleek on your pizza

Oh god damn. Thats funny.

How are you gonna gleek on the pizza when you've already handed it to the person?

>I'll hock a big ass lougie on your car

I'd like to see you try, the moment that shit came out of your mouth your ass would be on the ground

I usually tip about $5. Is that good?

Stop being a faggot and tip. I always tip because im not a piece of shit.

I'm a pizza delivery guy and the delivery guy you got was a cunt for expecting a tip. I never expect people to tip me and am always gracious to receive one. Faggot deserved not getting tipped for being a little cunt about it.

Delivery charges don't go to the driver, they go to the restaurant. Also, don't fuck with people who are alone with your food.

People like you should just kill yourselves. "Oh boo hoo I didn't get my way, now I'm going to fuck with this guy's food that he paid for."

It's not the customer's job to pay your salary, it's the pizza place's.

faggot op
the fuck are you even ordering for 12?

I would jizz directly onto the pizza if you did not tip me well for it

We typically know who tips and who doesn't,but if your a first timer,you get the windshield lougie,if I know your gonna stiff me I'll Gleek all on that shit

$5 is a generous tip in my opinion. Biggest tip I've recieved was $20 and I was amazed.

niggers

>Be delivery driver.
>Fuck with peoples' food.
>TFW unemployed,

How are you gonna accomplish that? When the guy doesn't tip you gonna say "hey man can i borrow that pizza real quick?"

Guaranteed felony conviction if somebody called bullshit.
>open pizza box
>see jizz
>close pizza box
>call cops
>report driver
>have rape kit done on the DNA
>take a day off from my salary job to sit in court, chuckling while edgelord faggot gets a felony conviction

10% max, c'maaaannn

not him but i would remember the name and address so when they order again ill spit or jizz on the pizza.

Whelp,it's another po'witetrash/nigger thread. Time to hide it with the furfag and fagfag threads.

Nah the pizza place pays us for the work in store,if you want the luxury of not getting off your fatass to pick it up ,you should compensate the guy who does.

I almost always just carry out because the pizza place is ony 2miles away. Fuck paying a delivery fee.

Nah I'd just fucking jizz on it if they didn't tip me well

Speaking of 4's...

>I'm a pizza delivery guy ... I never expect tip

Then you're a fucking moron (you deliver pizza for a reason.) You're a tipped worker... states can make your salary well below minimum wage and expect you to be reimbursed by tips.

Fuck this tipping bait
NIGGER WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR CHEESE

Again, how? You won't know that they didn't tip you well until AFTER you've given them the pizza

We sure as hell fucked with the food when I worked at Domino's back in the day. Badly.

Tipping in general is a good idea. I've been going to the same bar for years and I always tip generously. I've gotten countless free drinks and the bartenders will drop what they are doing immediately even if they are talking with someone else to give me another.

Same applies with Pizza. Eventually the Delivery guys get to know you and they get over to the house super quick. Sometimes they even throw in free bread sticks or some shit if they are carrying extra.

Ausfag here, we pay a lot more on delivery but aren't expected to tip, gotta say I prefer it. Had a mate who worked as a delivery driver for dominoes and he made pretty good cash for what was essentially him fucking around in his car, even got to take his girlfriend with him.

When they're not looking
Skeet skeet skeet

Then don't accept the job if you don't believe you'll be compensated fairly financially? It's not rocket science.

It's not the customer's fault that the pizza place doesn't pay you for delivering. The customer is not responsible for paying you.

>>Believing this is an acceptable practice

this

Pizza drivers rotate constantly at pizza places. Im may be wrong, but I never see the same delivery drvers. Always a new face,

Franchises where I live don't keep the same employees for more than about three months. I see an entirely new staff every season.

I don't live in the states. I get paid $6.00/hr, + $1.50 per delivery, + tip. My average hourly wage is around $18-20/hr, and I get paid cash daily. I don't expect a tip because it's rude, but people rarely don't tip me because I'm not an entitled little prick, and I'm kind to everyone that I deliver to.

You're an idiot, no wonder you deliver pizzas

They get paid, just like I paid for the pizza

I should have added the preferable alternative approach before posting...

>don't be a goddamn jew
>give people the benefit of the doubt
>tip the poor shitstain 15% so he can continue his miserable life
>only begin tipping less if it was cold or incorrect
>use different pizza place if it's really that bad
>problem solved

op is cheap nigger cuck who couldnt toss the guy 15 paper backs. stop being a nigger op. if pic is related i hope you feel like shit in the morning.

Not him, but we would just fuck with the NEXT pizza they ordered.

ITT: burgers dont understand that a pizza + delivery is like $30 minimum in australia and wonder why we dont tip

neckbeard.fantasies.s01e01.m4k

itt people actually care about the pizza delivery kid who probably spends his money on weed and pokemon

>triple pepperoni

I always did it to the pizza they didn't tip me for, no sense in waiting for the next one

>distracted with thoughts of ... pizza
Projecting much?

All I know is I want some fucking pizza now, but I can't have pizza and you're fucking terrible and I hope you die

Why does no tipping trigger some people? Do you guys tip the cable guy? What about the tow truck guy?

sense when was being nignog cool?

Nah, you are. They charge a delivery fee, pay the drivers less while they are clocked out (minimum wage in store, 5.25 or w/e they can get away with while on a delivery) and then only give 1.50 for the fee and pocket the difference.

Pizza delivery is a huge fucking scam and you're a piece of shit.

but, but...muh pokefuckery and dank360blazeits!
anyways, it's a simple fact that some people were born shit bricks, will live as shit bricks, will pay their bills with a shit brick pizza delivery job, and will die a shit brick. they don't need my help being a shit brick. if they do a decent job at their shit brick, mindless task, I tip them for it. it's not fucking hard.

No, they don't. you don't even get paid minimum wage to be out of the store.

you get paid like shit and you blame the customer and not the job, kill yoruself poor man

Fucking capitalistic America and the tip system.
Needs some chemotherapy

I work in transport and i want every single one of you niggers catching my train to tip me for doing my job or i will purposely make you late every day

you are a white knight i assume

You don't have flour, yeast, cheese and a can of tomatoes at home?

because it takes more than 20 minutes of training in order to be a cable guy or a tow truck driver

minimum effort = minimum compensation

still, like was said above...just don't be a goddamn jew, pay the dude, and eat your fucking pizza.

I'm a sales associate who helps people find screws and shit in a hardware store and I don't get a tip.

They charge a delivery fee, pay the drivers less while they are clocked out (minimum wage in store, 5.25 or w/e they can get away with while on a delivery) and then only give 1.50 for the fee and pocket the difference.

Pizza delivery is a huge fucking scam and you're a piece of shit.

With that said, a local place near me has no delivery fee. So i tip their drivers 2.50 - 5$ every time. Have good practices and i will treat your employees well too.

retard

Tipper reporting

I always round up and add 5 bucks
deal with it

I have cheese, that is all.
I'm just going to make some chicken and hate my life.