Started dating this transsexual on HRT about two years ago. We moved in together last fall...

Started dating this transsexual on HRT about two years ago. We moved in together last fall. I'm totally in love with her, so I've decide that I'm going to marry her. That's legal in the United States now, regardless of what state you live in.

Quick question:

Does anyone know about how much the sex change operation costs so that I can get her pregnant and start raising a family? I'm not looking for an exact figure here, just give me the ballpark.

Lol pregnant

Nice b8

>her
Got bad news for you, you're gay.

You're gonna have to either adopt or find a surrogate mother mate. Good luck.

>Get her pregnant
Gr8 b8, m8

gay marriage is legal now isn't it. weird

Why??

Alright OP. I'm all for you marrying your uh... girl. But don't be retarded here, a sex change doesn't ACTUALLY change the function of the genitals. It's more an aesthetic mutilation.

Healthiest thing to do would be to just keep the birth genitals. Doubt you mind, as you've gotten this far. Seriously don't do it not worth the money or health problems. Course you'll have to come to terms with being a fag, but there's nothing wrong with being a fag, long as you aren't a little faggot about it.

you can tell it's bait as soon as
>two years

Getting a working sex change is about 10 grand

Oh, I see. You're not familiar with what as sex change operation is. It's a sex CHANGE operation, so they'll obviously put in a donor uterus and give her pills to keep her immune system from rejecting it.

It's amazing what modern science is capable of.

AHAHAHAHA fucking loser

There's nothing wrong with being gay, faggot.

>this thread again

>my face when this bait hit like 20 different triggers at once
>well played/10

This is the second time today I've seen this thread.

I WANT MORE OF HER!

POST MORE!!!

She's all mine

You mean him? Fagg...