Do you think that it's to late to him to be an actual solid candidate in the election?

Do you think that it's to late to him to be an actual solid candidate in the election?
His popularity has been growing exponentially since Hillary was elected by the democrats.
Also, discuss your candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he keeps up the effort and shows up at every election, he might get enough of a following to make a splash like Bernie.

Problem is that the two-party system doesn't really allow people like Gary Johnson to participate in the same way. Gotta fix that before anything.

I think he has a chance, given people see more of him. He needs to kick into high gear on fundraising/advertising, make sure his name gets mentioned on TV regularly ( by starting beef with Trump). Finally, he should capitalize his candidacy by making Trump seem more irresponsible, and Clinton less trustworthy on the debates. If he makes all that, then Gary's got a chance

I'm already bored

>libertarian party has never polled over 1 percent.
>literally within rounding of zero.
>90 percent of people couldn't name 5 things gary johnson and his party stand for
>95% of people couldn't pick gary johnson out of a lineup
>would get 0% if 'none of the above' was on the ballot
>changing his name to 'none of the above' is literally his only chance

I'm a registered Libertarian
but I think the Constitution candidate has a better chance
libertarian has become a buzz word for "hurr durr, no laws on anything ever"

>registered libertarian
>why not just stay home on election day...

you can go fedora shopping. Or play pokemon go.

Only time I've actually felt proud to vote for a particular candidate.

>libertarian has become a buzz word for "hurr durr, no laws on anything ever"
point proven

Is this guy?
Why?

Hey that was on my birthday lmao, and ABQ fag here too.

You do realize you helped elect Obama right?

Oh, absolutely, because Obama won New Mexico by exactly one vote.

the person doesn't matter
constitution party is more of a centrist party that has common ground with both major parties
so it will draw dissatisfied Dems and Reps

>I think he has a chance
where can I go to raise my kids so they too don't understand math?

New Mexico or Nevada.

Just drop them really hard on the head right after birth

>centrist
>take the US out of NATO and the UN
yeah, I think you need to think a bit more before you type with your butt

Fuck. If you are going to do that, punch your bitch in the stomach at the top of some stairs so that the shit fetus aborts. Then you don't have to worry about it at all.

I am curious, why dont we have a bracket voting system? This would destroy the 2 party system and with technology today it would be relatively easy

Because that isn't how the Constitution was written.

basically because the people elected in the current system would have to vote to create a new system which would likely result in someone else getting their job next election due to the new rules

look at their domestic platform
they are socially libral, making the Dems happy
and financially conservative making the Reps happy

Top lel

because the Dems and Reps have been using their combined super majority for over a century to write election law that favors candidates of those two parties and makes it almost impossible for candidates from any other party to get elected

>centrist
>eliminate the fed, gold standard

ya, you run with that

That's a good point.
The interaction between him and the congress, would be interesting, but again that "take out the US out of UN" seems pretty deceiving.

They are socially liberal, pissing off conservatives, and economically conservative, pissing off dems.

Johnson is pretty much the actual republican candidate so he'll probably rack up some votes from the non retarded republicans, but that's really just a handful of them.

There's no way he wins or even gets more than 15% of teh vote.

he's a better choice than hillaruins or drunk

'Libertarians, the less crazy Republicans'

Jill Stein is the person I'm going for

gr8 b8

I'm REALLY concerned about who's gonna end up being president of one of the most important nations in the world, this is not about the lulz anymore for me. No more trumpepe, no more witchillary.
So I'm voting for him or nullifying my vote.

>third party

Yeah, let's be honest... he's got a snowball's chance in hell.

O B L I G A T O R Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Topcucks

I personally want a social conservative, fiscal liberal president, but they have never elected one and everyone complains that everyone else sucks.

I think he will cause Trump to win and he should think of those consequences.

I know it's like you can't have fiscally liberal without socially liberal.

knowing we don't have a chance in hell let's us take our conventions very lightheartedly and be self-mocking

It's like you can have socially liberal fiscal liberals, and fiscally conservative social liberals and you can have fiscally and socially conservatives but they won't allow someone who is fiscally liberal and socially conservative to take office. They try to keep that from happening and won't offer it as a choice.

Let's make this clear

Liberal =\= Libertarian

*tips fedora*