youtube.com/watch?v=zGVTEP0xoiw
youtube.com/watch?v=RgPIqOh9uTU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBXU2t4hodo
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=AobEReFjtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=9CJMoXIlm4o
youtube.com/watch?v=9VH6yD8zobM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's about to star in the best film of the year too: rouge one.

Coloring Book is the best album of the year, but Awaken, My Love! was certainly a strong contender.

can't stand looking at that grass

Also, Atlanta has the potential to be the best comedy of all time if it keeps this pace up for an appropriate number of seasons.

>Is there anything this man can't do?
He can't act
He can't sing
He can't be funny
He can't rap
He can't perform
He can't write
He can't be an emotionally stable person
He can't be uncorny
He can't speak well
He can't create quality content in separate mediums but nonetheless uses his Community fame to get it and faggots will eat it up only because
>muh dahnald glover
>muh childish gambino
>muh inspiring
>muh black person

I can keep going

How can one man be so wrong at so many things?

>is there anything this man can't do?
Make a good album.

Well, he's half right.

Act

Holy shit you are mad

Best song on AML? I'm inclined to say Redbone, but I'm seriously warming up to Boogie Man.

be white

I don't understand why everyone is worshiping him over this album. Redbone, arguably the best song, is literally just a rehash of Bootsy Collin's I'd Rather Be With You. Gambino's singing is just worse. But you knew that, or else you wouldn't have made a controversial post.

Terrified or Baby Boy imo.

read gambino's only shining point is that this album wasn't a rap album. all the samples he ripped off are infinitely better.

Seriously true. The only reason he's famous because he's redditcore.

No, I'm all good. OP asked a question and I answered. Simple as that, my friend.

I think he's cute and funny :3

Go fuck yourself. Gambino is one of the lamest people in the fucking game.

I don't really care about "the game" I just think he's cute. I haven't even listened to much of his music.

idk or care if you're a gay dude trolling but whatever. i don't think his style is very remarkable (coming from a straight dude). i think he's a cornball.

Why would someone being a gay dude be considered trolling? I'm not a dude so I don't know how that works really...

because gambino is widely hated? like i said i don't really know or care what you're into. if you're a girl then gambino is a cornball and i feel sorry that you're into dudes like him.

>all the samples he ripped off are infinitely better.
This is incredibly true but it's sad because all the Gambino fans would probably never have listened to the songs if it weren't for AML and will also still not listen to those songs. I think that says something about why they even like AML.

youtube.com/watch?v=nph4Ln9BX2E

youtube.com/watch?v=-YzitR0IKW4

youtube.com/watch?v=zGVTEP0xoiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RgPIqOh9uTU

youtube.com/watch?v=EBXU2t4hodo

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

youtube.com/watch?v=AobEReFjtlA

youtube.com/watch?v=9CJMoXIlm4o

youtube.com/watch?v=9VH6yD8zobM

I'm just glad that we got a 7/10 fun funk album in 2016.
Also Fantano is a pleb, California is great. Serious Ween vibe.

exactly. i will never argue that. i heard a bunch of these songs (i'll honorably admit not all of them) before this album. it fucking sucks that most people will only like this type of music due to bino/kendrick. especially because this music has such deep roots. but maybe that's just me being a fagot. i'm sure there are like 9 year olds checking out samples from his albums and appreciating that era of music.

What is it with Funkadelic and buttholes?

He seems like a genuinely nice and interesting person, and he's also very, very good looking. How is it hard to see someone would be attracted to him?

also maggot brain is such a dank song. fuck. i'm split now on how i feel about bino fans. was his entire plan to inspire a new group of yung'uns? fuck i'm thinking too deep into this.

Why does it suck that people will discover this music because of Gambino?

Seconded. Donald glover ain't she it

kind of what i said in my post here:
idk. i guess i'm torn. i don't think it sucks that people discover music and i guess in the end it doesn't matter how they discover it as long as they do. i just think he's a cornball.

that being said someone please fucking roast me jesus christ.

Yeah, I see this a lot of the time and it usually has to do with modern artists' samples but also for their explicit inspirations for their musical projects. It's where the fans will now enjoy that music; and not that kind of music but rather just that music. For example, someone may enjoy that Nutcracker harp sample from Panda Bear's last album but from what I have seen it pretty stops there. They are not going to dive into Tschaikovsky's works. It's fine to discover artists and genres through other, modern-day artists but most of the time it is surface interest and does not last, which is unfortunate.

very valid point. and that's sort of my response to i think because i was so active in discovering music as a kid and i see that other people aren't really like that, i get sad.

Some people are like that. Some people will go nuts from hearing this much funk and soul for the first time and dive head first into every related artist. People are just like that. I praise Donglover for his choices because of the last group of people.

coloring book is trash and i honestly have no idea why its critically hailed. that honestly took me aback the first time i saw the reviews on wiki

He's not in that.

He's in the yet to be released Han Solo film.

Atlanta wasn't good
the plot never went anywhere with donalds character himself

just ended up being paperboi is a better person than him
the end

You honestly sound very hurt that a girl is attracted to Donald Glover dude. That's sad.

Dude who gives a fuck? If it took Gambino to get people interested in funk-rock/psychedelic-rock again then so be it. Funk is an awesome genre that hardly gets the attention it really deserves these days. You sound like a spiteful faggot.