Go to Tool concert

>Go to Tool concert
>Get to meet the band backstage
>I brought a 10,000 Days CD to have them autograph
>I'd never met them before, I was so excited...
>BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Kill yourself please immediately you unfunny scum of the earth garbage person

who are you to wave your finger?

Idgi

he musta been out his head

Fuck you so much. Why must people like you ruin everything I love you horrible unfunny person. I truly genuinely hope everyone you love dies and then you get a horrible, painful disease and die slowly

EYEHOLES DEEP IN MUDDY WATERS

YOU PRACTICALLY RAISED THE DEAD

>FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU MAKE TOOL MEMES!!!!! THEY ARE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that god exists anyway, heh ) YOU CAN'T FUCKING MAKE A MEME OUT OF MY FAVOURITE BAND! I'LL MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!

This is outrageously unfunny. I guess the normies truly have invaded if lazy unfunny tool memes is what mu has become. Sad, really :/

I don't give a shit about tool, mu used to be a great place where I could pretend to have friends and talk to people who are also autisticly obsessed with the same thing that I am. People like you have ruined that and my life is already fuckin awful why did you feel the need to ruin the one good thing about my life. Fuck you

>I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START A THREAD THAT WOULD CREATE A GOOD AND INTERESTING MUSICAL DISCUSSION SO I'M GONNA WHINE ABOUT HOW THIS PLACE HAS GOTTEN WORSE INSTEAD!!

Doesn't that also make you the exact kind of person that makes Sup Forums worse?

Sup Forums has never been good, don't kid yourself

>Replies - 16
>Posters - 8

Op, you need some friends, a job, and a hobby. Or since none of that is likely to happen, you could just kill yourself.

cunt

Dubs don't lie bitch. Fucking do it. Pussy.

Fuck off Monty