Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-mnYLPxwtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protip don't attack cops

No. They're both equally worthless

Yes and yes

3/5

Technically niggers offer less in terms if civil advancement, so if you want to be totally technical, the white guy is worth more.

No, they're both morons so it evens out.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-mnYLPxwtc

Both are equally worthless until proven otherwise.

This

Look at what they're wearing and the likelihood of job differences. If you're dumb enough to actually have to ask, you might be a nigger

>/thread

One is a garbage man the other is his boss

Yes to both.

yeah

> Is his life -> worth less than mine?
> Is his life

I'm guessing you're ranting about cops killing JaMarcus or whatever his name was?

both of their lives are worthless if they don't comply to law and law enforcement.

This is the answer

Some niggers actually kill enough other niggers with low enough scores to get a positive score, even with their many abandoned children and stolen goods and drug life.
If they keep it up, America's black problem might be solved, and we'll have them to thank for it. The only black lives that matter are the ones killing the blacks.

Yes, blacks are racist against blacks.

If either of them are literally asking that question...they should both die.

No, a race traitors life is worth nothing.

Right, but "worth nothing" still compares favorably to the nigger.
> (And you're a race traitor if you say otherwise.)

nydailynews says Pearlie Gordon was part of Lesley McNigger's group that was attacking people.

>The only black lives that matter are the ones killing the blacks.
Your opinion is what is racist. I don't disagree with it. But it IS racist.

Also blacks can be racist against blacks.

Yes

That's not my opinion. It's the blacks'. Their actions speak louder than my words.

The racism we are dealing with is the inhererint assumption on each INDIVIDUAL that their score will be a negative number.
We can look at a whole and say "Yes.. on average blacks will have a lower score than whites." but you cannot go up to any given individual and treat them as if their score is automatically lower.

The individual must be recognized as independent from the group upon encounter. This is the only thing that whites are doing wrong, and to be completely honest, it's not the sole agonist of all that blacks claim whitey is doing to hurt them. (and with that, blacks treat whites the same way.)

Okay. So tally their score individually.
And then when it IS lower, you can come back and tell me I was right and I'll accept your apology.

So you are trying to tell me that every single black person is going to have a lower score?

I was talking about the assumption that a person who is black WILL have a lower score.
>Then if you're black, you've been wondering since question three if numbers can go below zero or not.

No, I'm telling you to go out and start tallying scores.

Please stop skirting around the obvious point.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't believe that there is a single black person who is more productive to society than yourself?

That's what you are trying to claim.

Look, you can apologize after the tally. Just get going. There's no point in trying to suck my dick now, and you won't be convinced by arguments or assertions. Go tally. That's the only way you'll believe it.

Tally some famous black people. Probably have a much higher score than you. def higher then me.

Your entire argument against me is invalid now.

yes.

considering that you are having so much trouble grasping the simple concept of sample exclusivity vs group average, your native intelligence, numerical comprehension, and logical reasoning must be severely lacking. All of this being a direct correlation to a likely very low score.

yes and yes.
nigger is only 3/5 of a person

>3/5 a person
Being generous.

>Tally some famous black people.
Like Bill Cosby?