>find out 500xp for evolve
>collect more pidgeys
>hoard more pidgey candy
>make sure I have enough pidgey candy to evolve 30
>use lucky egg
>evolve 30 pidgeys
>30,000xp in 15 minutes.
>profit.

Lucky. Still can't find Drowsee to save my life.

I got a shit load of Dratini though.

Personally, I'm loving the game as it is at the moment. Lots of fun to run around and have some fun interacting with friends. However, it does suck that it bleeds your fucking battery dry.
I'll give it a 7/10 for being a portable game that's not pay to win... yet.

just did this for 20k

i feel like its only so popular bc its trendy and its the cool thing to do. come august 15th, i dont think people will still be playing

I'm canadafag, the game only got released for me today, and so far the verdict from everyone is that drowzee fucking loves canada.
I haven't gotten a dratini but i want one cuz dragonite was always my fav as a kid.

Funny I was already planning on doing this worth cuz higher level finds better stuff

Maybe then the servers will work properly

You lucky mother fucker

I get more Drowzees in my town than Rattatas...literally everyone has a Hypno, it's stupid.

>GPS signal not found.

Check out my Pinsir

kek.
I caught a jynx while I was taking a shit, nicknamed her Voyeur.

I live in such a rural area i can't find any good pokemon, unless i decide to spend 3 hours at the local Starbucks which happens to have a pokestop near by. On top of that i have to be fortunate enough that someone will drop a lure near me so i can hoard all their pokemon. Rant Rant Rant

Pokemon GO was a mistake

Take a look at my scyther

Well wherever youu guys live, must have a lot of those fucks flyin around, because i havent found one.

OK.

question - Is is better to power up a pokemon before or after evolution?

Yall fuckin spoofin that gps?

Funny. I've been playing in Canada a week before it'd been released. So had the rest of Vancouver

Mine came from a 5km egg

Your Scyther sucks check out mine

Pokemon go could have been fun weren't it that I have to leave my fucking house.

It honestly varies what the Pokemon is and what revolution stage it's at

Evolve them first, then once you get the moves that you think are decent enough for your pokemon, then power that fuck up.

From what I've heard, it's better to power up before because you can save stardust. Although the Combat Point gain seems to be pretty random on evolutions. I've gained 100 on an evo and 700 on another.

Yes, lots of people did. 7% of all of canada, to be exact. However I was waiting on a new screen for my phone, and i finally got it, on release day.

No all my good shit came from eggs. Actually playing the game correctly.

Got most of mine at Santa Monica pier. Except the 2 eevee, those are from stupid 10k eggs

What a shitty scyther. Check mine out

You filthy animal

Lucky son of a bitch. That's a pretty good deal for you 'eh?

You had to collect a few of those Scythers to get enough candy to upgrade, so finding more than one seems overly fortunate. But i could be wrong.

Not as good as my Muhammad

came across eevee in walmart parking lot and ran out of pokeballs

Look at this fat ass, just like me.

You act like Eevee's are hard to comee by.

i dont play pokemon or even watch an episode. bitch looked cool though and i could catch it

I actually got 29 candies from it when I hatched it. Depends on if it evolves or not and how strong it is. Like a 900 Magmar could net 30 candies

Slacking. Can't be as good as my
Slowdick

There's loads of jynx's where i am, which makes sense cince it's right near a nigger neighborhood.

>Tfw you don't live close to a cheaty tourist destination like that fucking pier that always has like 6 lured stops all in the same area

What about my weak ass Bulbasaur

This. Got an Eevee in a 10km egg I was beyond pissed.

goodthing Eevee is common as fuck eh?

So you get candy from eggs you hatch, or like transferring it at a higher level nets more candy?

Yeah too many of them.

>Mfw

I have no life.

Any way to spoof walking? So I can hatch more eggs.

Hatching eggs gives you alot of candy. My 200 cp bulbasaur (an actual bulbasaur) gave me 9 candies

At least it is somewhat powered up.

>all these low tier Pokemon

step your game up niggas

i need more hobbies

>work
>gym
>Pokemon
>sleep

and repeat

Nigga did you see my Pinsir

Damn. ive got a 10k egg and a friend pf mine said he got an eevee, hope i get something good

Almost. It's as good as my squirtle

>mfw custom pokemon names are only visible to the owner.

The fuck is even the point then

I just get like a charmander or squirtel from my eggs, not sure if i get any candy though, doesn't seem like i do. Then again im using up all my 2km eggs and hoarding up 10km

bruh the dragonites pls

Finally going outside, and got the parents off my balls, 10/10

fuck pidgey

if i ride my bike, does that count toward the egg thing?

Everyone still got three step bug or is that fixed now?

Also, shouldd i save my 10km egg for when im a higher level? Or does it matter what level you hatch them at for what CP they will reveal?

fuck that app everyone i know has become a slave to that CANCER

as long as you're going under 20mph

If you go slow enough to trick it into thinking your walking, sure

It should

It's the best way to net a higher travel distance.

I have it still.

Still got it

Fuck you Valor!!
Instinct all the way!

Canada still got it

Get on my level

spent three hours at a Dratini nest for my first one, then drove my fuckbag around for the second one

aus still has it

They need to fix that shit asap.

yea dude.
i drive through my 'vacant' neighborhood really slow any time i go anywhere. just go under 20mph and youre good.

all trash
decent

da fuck? Nests? Are there specific hotspots for specific pkm? Also, what level?

I've caught one

Let's see your Pokémon, fuccboi.

>see silhoutte of Rhyhorn
>fucking 3 step bug I have no idea where it is
>run around with it targeted
>disappears
>fuck
>keep going on my walk anyway
>still not close by
>pops up anyway

BREAK OUT THE ULTRA BALLS BITCH

What's that?

Yeah, it's really killing the game for me

You have bestest me. I am in defeat

Those aren't my strongest. I'm just fuckinng around having fun

Seems to be that the radar doesn't work and anything labeled as "3 footprints" away isn't really that distance away, so the radar is fucking useless

Every pokemon in the nearby tab always has three steps no matter how close you are to it. Makes it near impossible to hunt them down

How do you get so much stardust?

Yes, there are Pokémon hotspots. This was some semi-rural suburban area near a creek. Hitmonchans in my area spawn near a buncha tennis courts. The Electabuzz show up at memorial park.

I'm searching for a dewgong.

I don't fucking pump it into every new pokemon I get like a retard

by not spending that shit

stack candies and evolve. one of the best to hold down a gym.