Okay b I just got my best friends girl to draw all over my legs and suck my cock

Okay b I just got my best friends girl to draw all over my legs and suck my cock.

She said she's breaking up with him because he's too small. I'm really scared she'll tell him everything because she's really stupid.

What do b

kill yourself

Kill yourself. Bros before hos you fucking piece of shit

he was never a bro
he was always a ho

I'm such a fuck this is after I convinced him to move back home for the summer to work at a&w. He has weight problems and I know hasn't got much down there

i refuse to check
call that cunt up and tell her to come do it again
fag

lol you and her both pieces of shit. I hope she tells him everything. You both don't deserve a relationship with the dude you both back stabbed.

That's what I'm scared of he probably wouldn't date again for a long time cuz he's pretty unfortunate

How big are you, OP?

Kys

8 by 6 hard
6 soft

If a girl breaks up with a guy because his dick is smaller than the last guy she fucked.. then the girl is doing your friend a great favor in ending it as soon as possible. You are a shitty friend for what you did and hopefully she does tell people.

About having a big dope cock?

show us her picture

Op your balls look full

OP solution handful of tylenol lifehack it actually deletes all the challenging situations from your life

I wouldn't mind cramming your cock down my throat.

I've been told this

That pic is unsettling OP

Try killing yourself for being such a scummy cunt of a best friend..

But has anyone ever achieved such a thing.

I've crammed it down a few actually

I wouldn't mind increasing that number.

hope she tells him everything and then he tells your grandma. you're a shit person.

Bros before hoes, you little piece of shit. I hope everything in your life goes wrong from now on.

You're scared of that?? If you think yourself as a friend, you're so wrong...

IKR? It's bothering me too. Why the fuck would someone wear 2 pairs of underwear?

I think he has briefs on under pajamas

Needs the pjs to hide the obscene nigger bulge

best thing you can do right now is tell him yourself, offer him a free punch in the face (him punching you) and grovel like the pathetic little weasel you are, then pray to almighty kek that he can forgive you. although kek is not forgiving of these kinds of transgressions.

I saw ops pics in another thread, if this is op.
His story that time was that he had a raging erection and got his 16 year-old brother to give him foot-job.

dat fat bulge

go away, your trickery is fooling no one.

It would be great if op's balls weren't bigger than my whole package

How does it feel being 5'?

If that were true I would've killed myself long ago

What's stopping you then? cant reach the noose?

I'm almost 7 when erect and a few cm when flaccid
How do you do that :(