People call me weeaboo for learning Japanese

What do I do?

Call them a bunch of bakas

Tell them that you'll suck their oppai's if they don't shut up.

Spit in their faces?

Doesn't that kind of signify that you are a weaboo though?

How about you don't tell them that you're learning Japanese?

stop being a fucking weeaboo and learn a useful language instead

Does it? I thought you had to be obsessed with it to be a weeb.

Well I'm not going to keep it a secret, if at any given moment I'm free and I'm reviewing some vocabulary and someone asks me "hey what'cha doin'" I just answer.

But I already know Spanish (native), English, and French. What are you learning?

Tell them
"I learn Nip for translating legal business documents which make me a huge sum of money."

でもお前ウィーアブーじゃん(´-ω-`)

are you a weeb? I'm learning Japanese and I've seen like 3 animus, nobody ever called me a weeb

I don't think I am a weeb. I watch the occasional anime and read manga sometimes but it has never clashed with my social life nor I am obsessed with Japanese media. Maybe I don't know exactly what being a weeb entails.

ウィーアブーじゃない!

so you're not weeb, tell everybody to fuck off

Accept the fact they're right, why the fuck else would you learn Japanese?

Why do you want to learn Japanese, then?

Embrace it.

Because I like how the language works, and also to properly understand stuff that hasn't been translated yet.

Would I be a Russiaboo if I were to learn Russian? Or are the people learning English Yankeeboos? Why does this only apply for Japanese?

Insult them in japanese. Or tell them that they don't know the definition of a weeaboo

I'm only learning Japanese because I live here you fucking weeboo. That's the dumbest reason.

You're a weeaboo too?

Exercise your 切り捨て御免

Weeaboo

weeaboo has lost any meaning, just like cuck or faggot, don't get worked up over it.

Huh, I hadn't seen it that way. Thank you.

Run up to them like pic related, call them "Baka, Bokenasu, Hachiman!" and taunt them for not having a waifu