Is it an any good?

Is it an any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0e7O2Gwixs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good is subjective.
I didn't like it, but I can imagine that someone who enjoys modern Adam Sandler films will probably like it.

>is this feminazi ruined piece of shit any good
you seriously have to ask retard?

No.

fucking anti-feminists I hate atheists

No pal it's shit.

>who enjoys modern Adam Sandler films will probably like it.
kek

The ending of the movie is literally the Ghostbusters logo comes to life and they overcome patriarchy by shooting it in the dick.

>Adam Sandler films will probably like it.
is enough

i know you're probably lying but given how femaids this movie is riddled, i call it plausible

it goes from ok to ok to shit

/thread

(Translation: if you're brain dead, you can sit through the entire movie).

worse than bad, it's mediocre, it's not even worth hating on the basis of it being as bland as white people food.

Not lying. I saw it in theaters because of the anti-hype.

The clip itself is probably on Youtube by now.

Nice trips and kek'd

what trips you fucking retard?

421 blaze it!

Can confirm, actually how it ends

>Is it an any good?

He's not lying. Can confirm this is how the movie ends.

He's not lying. The clip is online. Fark is one place I know it's been posted. Hold on I'll get a link.

This is some shitty weird fucked up hybrid clip of the new and old movie but it shows it briefly

youtube.com/watch?v=g0e7O2Gwixs

What a crock of shit.

The way I see it, it's not bad it if the cast did something else entirely the movie would've been much better. The assistant is also just stupid as hell for no real reason and there is a lot of major continuity issues and just a lot of really gapping problems

But the core dynamic with the girls was pretty great, lots of laughs in the beginning. It dips and then kinda goes better but then lays flat. 4.8/10 not enough water

corinthians 14:34
Women should remain silent. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Yeah, hate is what you theists give to the world daily,

Eh, they appear to have taken it down.

With a little digging you can find it somewhere

>Fark

I forgot all about that site

I'm still looking. I just liked the one that was posted there because it was a concise good quality gif.

Just watch AngryJoe's review of it. He mentioned that part.

Funny story, Fark is where I first heard about b.

There are many clips of it. It was confirmed long ago.

I was only able to find this screenshot.
But yeah, it was done with a very strong message that seemed to want to spite men.

Every male in the film was written as a deliberate asshole or a stupid weakling.

I heard there was also a scene where a male ghost literally pushes them against a glass ceiling. It's full on tumblr

it was pretty funny.
Do yourself a favor and make an informed, educated decision for yourself instead of relying on what a bunch of loli loving fedora-wearing aspies on Sup Forums are assuming about it, and see the movie for yourself before making a claim about its quality.

Ok what but flavor vape juice should I try next?

>nice trips

balls would have been struck even if it wasn't an all women group. It's only being used as fodder because of stupid feminist bitches like Andrea Dworkin and her primate-level understanding of the concept of equality (revenge and special treatment=feminism)
also this is nonsense and did not happen

As much as I hate the blatant politics of this movie, I still wanted to see it. At least I did, until I learned Leslie Jones and Kate Mckinnon from snl were main characters. They are two of the most unfunny people to ever appear on television. I like kristen wiig and the fat one seems like she can be funny, but those two from snl are horrible.

I don't care what you smoke, it's a free country. personally I think those people are faggots. Why do you jump on this train without even knowing where it's going to stop?
If you truly want to defeat idiotic feminism, don't copy their behavior. Fucking educate yourself, you stupid nigger. Be the better person and show the opponent that you know what you're talking about. That's why nobody takes MRA fedoras seriously.

kek

Had to look those up just to make sure you weren't bullshitting.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Someone else.

No its a peace of shit.

Leslie Jones is a one trick pony; big dyke black bitch who talks in ebonics. Kate McKinnon probably fucked Michael Lorne. Melissa McCarthy is so fat she had to make her own clothing brand to walk the red carpet(couldn't spend that money on a personal trainer I guess, since she wouldn't be funny if she wasn't morbidly obese). Kristen Wiig is the only respectable one out of the bunch and that's not saying much. Also Dan Aykroid has aspergers, lol.

Not the guy you're replying to, but woah. You're a faggot.

so how badly did this movie flop anyone know?

you sound salty as fuck

You sound like a nigger

trying to help you stupid niggers but it's not my problem if you choose to be god damned primates. Enjoy being mad at life for being too hard

Here's your (You)

Take it and leave

this

What the fuck are you even talking about, you babbling dumbass

Good question do you like feminism the movie and and stereotypical black woman?

what a fucking loser

ow the edge

Topjej O.P

If you like feminists saving the world and himbos running around like chickenheads - you'll love this movie.

>stereotypical black woman

Only thing missing is her working as the receptionist

what really makes me laugh is that this movie is trying to be progressive yet they still cast the black girl as a stereotypical angry/dumb/poor person. How can they not see the hypocrisy?

I'm talking about throwing out this juvenile behavior of shooting first and never asking questions. You say shit like "SHE'S PROBABLY A DYKE AND ENJOYS THIS AND THAT" but instead of finding out or getting proof, you go around pissing yourselves off with these baseless, unfounded suspicions about what people are PROBABLY doing.

Some times the popular opinion sucks, I won't lie, but every once in a while something becomes popular on its own merit and credibility, and quality. I'm not exactly saying that's the case with Ghostbusters, but stop being a bunch of incompetent niggers all the time, and if you see someone saying "despite what people say, I think this is good" ask yourselves "is this really good, or are they lying?" If you watch this movie and you still hate it, at least now you have evidence to back up your claims.

You should take this behavior with you everywhere in life, or learn to cope with the fact that life is hard because you won't seek out the truth for yourselves.

>Leslie Jones is a one trick pony; big dyke black bitch who talks in ebonics. Kate McKinnon probably fucked Michael Lorne.

1. One of Leslie Jone's go to jokes is her love of cock.

2. Kate McKinnon is a full on dyke, so way to reverse those two.

3. It's Lorne Michaels.

I mean yeah the movie is shit but at least know what you're talking about, homes.

You're the one being presumptive here. Have you ever seen Leslie Jones, or Kate McKinnon for that matter, on SNL? They're not good. John Belushi is probably rolling over in his grave. Leslie Jones is a one trick pony who appropriates her own culture and furrows her brow and says black rhetoric when people point it out, on and off set. Kate McKinnon makes exasperated facial expressions and can literally only do two voices. Also you're a faggot.

yes I have seen them on SNL and I agree. I happened to think they were funny in the movie though. Of course you won't see it so you don't trust me when I say that. Enjoy being a stupid motherfucker for the rest of your awful life.

She's 6'whatever, short hair, and has larger biceps than you. She looks like a fucking dyke and acts butch whenever she's in front of the camera, despite her "cock jokes" and BS banter with Jost. She is a one trick pony. This is a fact

>exasperated
you probably meant exaggerated, but I know you don't know the difference

Oh jeez, I didn't see ghostbitches so I'm dumb. Here I thought I was saving myself the IQ points. Thanks for changing my mind. You truly have a way with words. No, you're a faggot for going to see that movie and you're the only person I've seen give it a good review thus far. So either everybody else is fucking retarded or you are. My money's on you.

I didn't say she was funny, I'm just saying she's not gay.

well why don't you find out for yourself since you're so curious about how it did? I didn't see a fat guy in a trenchcoat burst into the theater with an AR15 so I'm guessing you people don't hate it THAT much

2edgy4meh

>here's your (You), so fuck off now, will ya?

No, I meant exasperated. She furrows her brow and tries not to smile 24/7 and it ends up looking like a downie shitting itself; look in a mirror next time you take a number 2 and you'll see what I mean. She's the poor woman's Jimmy Fallon

yeah you obviously have not seen the movie.
you literally just spewed out what every MRM has said to justify their misogyny.
The movie sucks, but not because it was trying to be progressive, but because it simply sucked, just like ever remake of a great movie.
Hell, if I wanted to see a shit Ghostbusters then I would watch Ghostbusters 2.
As for the nigger being cast as nigger, well no shit. It is an easy characterization, just like having a campy fairy gay guy or an Indian call center guy, or an Asian Doctor..
It is simply lazy writing and lazy directing.

But in order to "see for yourself" in this case requires buying a ticket to see the movie, which if it is bad, reinforces more studios to make bad films

Pretty impressive bait, bro. 9/10.

What the fuck is an MRM. Get your bullshit feminist jargon out of here. Why don't you go to college to be a teacher and complain about how you don't get paid enough, you fucking tumblr scourge

> Is it an any good?
That depends. Do you enjoy Feminist Frequency videos unironically?

yeah because nobody on Sup Forums has ever torrented movies or tv shows.

Jimmies rustled there baby boy?

Why would I spend money on something that universally received bad reviews? Oh wait, it made you laugh. Guess I'll waste $10 on the word of a retard woopdydoodydoo,offigotothemovies

I've paid to see bad movies myself, but that's how it is sometimes. Most places will give your money back unless you sit through the entire thing. A 5 dollar mistake isn't nearly as costly as getting a college degree and working at McDonald's afterwards.

Take that back you filthy peasant.

How the fuck aren't they trying to be progressive, you massive retard? They replaced an entire male cast of an extremely successful franchise with all women...... I guess JK Rowling making Hermoine black wasn't progressive either in your eyes

I think you're- No, I know you're missing the point

JK Rowling didn't make Hermione black.
She allowed it, but didn't cause it. They cast a black actress for the role, and she had no objection because she A) didn't care, B) has all the money.

Sorry, I'm not a nigger, I try not to steal things

Yeah, you dance around that question, idiot. The point is it was a progressive move and your inability to agree showcases your own ignorance

>being this new

I'm sorry then that you are so dead-set against using your own ability to think critically or to gather proof and evidence for yourself before voicing your opinion. You have my pity, and I hope that life treats you kindly, as you suffer so much already from having such a stupid mind from years of denying your education

To add to this, not that anyone cares:
They change races in theatre ALL the time, it's very common and not a big deal for theatre productions. There is no way that, should they make a movie of that new harry potter story, they would cast anyone but Emma Watson and it would be retarded to even consider it.
No one turned anything black. It may or may not have been for SJW points but like I said, in theatre its retardedly common and there are countless other instances of just that exact type of re-casting that no one here has ever even heard of.

Also no one goes to plays anyhow.

She totally fucking cared, in the opposite direction.

First She went on to make bullshit about how hermione's race was never specified and later she said that she actually always envisioned her as black (despite having fucking drawn her as a white girl, saying in the books that her face was white and also that she got tanned when she went to france).

Rowlings is a panderer and a SJW.

BTW have you guys heard the film needs 500-600 millions to break even? It made 50k on its opening weekend

The guy who just compared buying a movie ticket to having a college degree and working at McDonalds is trying to preach about education. Okay. Well I hope you don't have a happy life and your carer steals from you

I only hope that the casting was open to all races and not just to black girls

Theater, a liberal bastion of sodomy, does this all the time. And that's why it's not progressive. Do you read this shit before you press post?

>It made 50k on its opening weekend
It made $45 million. I'm sure it's shit, and I'm not gonna bother to see it, but it will make back its production costs (and some) eventually.

It was a progressive move. I don't disagree. The point is you lay that blame where it belongs - on the casting director who cares about the color of the actress and wants to prove a point, not on Rowling who doesn't give a shit about the color of the actress and just wants her money.

Hillary 2016 amirite?

I actually find Kate McKinnon to be one of the funniest current cast members. To each his own.

Still not seeing Ghostbusters though. Not in the theatre at least. I might redbox it and watch it with my mom in 6 months.

>can't understand a comparison
>not even sure you can read that word

Its actually already been considered a flop. Analysts say it simply wont get enough momentum to gather the amount of money needed to break even