How to deal with friendship breacelet scam for a girls?

How to deal with friendship breacelet scam for a girls?

I could hide my hand in my pockets but my wrist will still be vulnerable?

what are you even saying?

threaten to call the cops, they need to stay on the spot so they won't risk it

The “Friendship” Bracelet: A vendor approaches you and aggressively asks if you’ll help him with a “demonstration.” He proceeds to make a friendship bracelet right on your arm. When finished, he asks you to pay a premium for the bracelet he created just for you. And, since you can’t easily take it off on the spot, you feel obliged to pay up.

why I'm not even surprised faggot browsing Sup Forums doesn't even know about tourist scam, do you even travel abroad?

no need to say sometimes he doesn't ask and just forcefully grab your arm. then once the first tie is done, you can't escape

Well im only 14 so i cant travel and why would i travel to a shitty country for? And if I did and this happend to me id just call the cops or leave

Amerifag that has been abroad here. If possible get someone bigger than yourself to go with you into an area with those guys. Also try to avoid them. Seriously most of them are niggers so it won't be hard to miss. Lastly tell them straight up to fuck off. The last thing they want is confrontation. Lastly stay in a crowd if possible they like to target people by themselves.

Stop being a pussy and send him away. or just slap the shit out of him.
either way, man up you dumbdumb.

Also I can confirm from experience they forcefully grab your arms and tie it on. So many fucking scammers in Paris jfc.

explain how a girl "man up" dummy

I thought Sup Forums would give useful advice since men on this board are as frail as girls but it appears they don't...

>call the cops
yes of course, since you never travel abroad you think cops are as reliable as where you live

and if you wonder why you should travel, it's better you don't because you are not mature enough to socialize with strangers and gain experience from it

So I would travel to other countries to socialize what the fuck? Why would I wanna travel to a shitty country to socialize?

Your talking to a fucking 14 year old who thinks he knows the world like a faggot.

The exact square pictured is where a classmate of mine was targeted. Most Alpha thing i've ever done was get in this guys face. even though i was young and 120 pounds

he probably is the kind of child who despises "rich kids" traveling in different countries but secretly envy them

it's kind of sad when think about delusonial geek/nerd

Nigga you don't even gotta be rich to travel. Join the military, get a scholarship abroad shit like that. I wasn't nearly as fucking naive at 14. This kid is a disgrace.

You're all fucking retarded you say you travel so you can talk to other people in different countries.

Meet people, see fucking awesome things, fuck awesome people, have some actual life experiences. I ain't going to die without actually saying I did sweet shit. Unlike your uncultured bitch ass.

Youre just gonna see strangers on the street. What awesome things? You can buy prostitutes anywhere. Dont need to go to shit countries for life experiences. Too bad no one will remember the sweet shit you did when you are dead

I'm not a girl but my friend did get grabbed by one if those guys, and she pretty much yanked her arm back and squealed. Scared the guy half to death and we walked away. Not sure if it helps but its how she got away.

This is why your an uncultured disgraced faggot. You can't even think of places that are fucking awesome. Because your stuck in your moms basement barely able to even grow a neck beard. Your a waste of life even at your age.

Why would I be in my moms basement If I could live in my basement it would be my dads basement. And just because I like men doesnt mean Im a faggot ok

Nice b8 fag.

Like I said just because I like cock doesnt mean im a fag

honestly if its feminine its not gay

I usually get one of those from every place I travel to. I just toss 'em a 2 euro coin and walk away regardless of what they ask for. But then again I'm a big dude.

If I already have one from the place and they're trying to give me another one I just show my arm, they don't try to give me a second one, if they do I just shoo them away like the chimpanzees they are.