>whole discography is Electroic music essentials
>Perfected Ambient music by making the greatest Ambient album of all time
>Radiohead and Björk praise his works and see him as an inspiration
>Made the Moonlight Sonata of our generation

What is there to not love about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9neHCT16Ll4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard the piece Aphex Twin of Richard James carefully: I think it would be very helpful if he listens to my work Song Of The Youth, which is electronic music, and a young boy’s voice singing with himself. Because he would then immediately stop with all these post-African repetitions, and he would look for changing tempi and changing rhythms, and he would not allow to repeat any rhythm if it were varied to some extent and if it did not have a direction in its sequence of variations.

I wish those musicians would not allow themselves any repetitions, and would go faster in developing their ideas or their findings, because I don’t appreciate at all this permanent repetitive language.

It is like someone who is stuttering all the time, and can’t get words out of his mouth. I think musicians should have very concise figures and not rely on this fashionable psychology. I don’t like psychology whatsoever: using music like a drug is stupid.

>Moonlight sonata of our generation

autechre exists

this

/Thread

t. 15 year old

stochausen is the biggest hack ever

t. 14 year old

Let's all have a safe time.

t. 13 year old

whats the moonlight sonata?

avril 14?

Snar2

Ventolin

>Made the Moonlight Sonata of our generation

What does that even mean

Y'all focusing on the wrong thing.
Let's al appreciate Aphex Twin.

Probably EPOTY but still

>laughing_whores

le safe space

It is for Aphex Twin.

this

And the nutty thing about him is that a lot of his best material is spread out on EPs and made under different aliases and things like that

youtube.com/watch?v=9neHCT16Ll4

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Cppypasta?

If you believe the ridiculous story that is being pedaled about 9/11 from the mainstream media then you are absolutely gullible, some very clever people are also very naive and very gullible, they are not nasty people but very trusting and theyre good nature is being taken advantage of. Not believing the mainstream media is very hard for some folk who have put their trust and faith in the state and press, breaking that faith will not be an easy process for many.

You don't.

that one song kanye copy pasted with the piano stuff with the yeezy taught me is a pretty good song

No. It's not. Sorry.