Why dont people without a prescription for adderall just try benzedrex?

Why dont people without a prescription for adderall just try benzedrex?
Pros:
> over the counter
> legal and cheap
> feels like adderall but more euphoric
> meth is a precursor for this chemical
Cons:
> smells so fucking bad
> seems to me like its only sold at Walmart and pharmacies
The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. If you haven't heard of this before then try it. It's a great substitute for adderall. Just pop open the inhaler and pull out the rod of cotton. You can either eat it (the cotton is very bad for you) or let it sit in an acidic liquid to turn into a hcl salt then drink. I took one about an hour ago. Feels good man

That shits gonna be illegalized and behind the counter within the next 2 years, government wants to control every substance possible and what we can and can't do, even substances not even that harmful or powerful as others, like Phenibut and kratom. Probably only things gonna be legal for recreational use 5 years from now is government regulated weed and alcohol

The weird thing is this has been legal for a LONG time. Benzedrine was an otc inhaler that contained amphetamines. It was switched to benzedrex in 1956 and is still available.

But then they do start to realize a lot of different people are abusing a certain over the counter or even unregulated herb, etc so it pretty much just becomes a game of making it more difficult to get to the public and making a still harmful, yet useful product for whatever symptoms the medicine is to cure, but not allow the user to get high. Just a continued cycle. So how did you take the Benzedrex? Just straight up eat the swab? And how much it cost you for one?

I can attest to this. It is worth it.

I am very interested in this as i have never taken uppers besides nbomes and acid. can someone give me intel?

Tried aspirin yesterday, also legal and pretty much available everywhere. Fuck man that buzz is amazing. Trying to stock up on it untill the gov illegalizes that too, fucking dicks...

It's a lie it'll kill you instantly, don't do itIs a liar

One benzedrex inhaler (250mg propylhexedrine) feels like 35-40 MG adderall Imo but lasts much longer. I let it soak in coca cola so it's acid will convert the freebase into a salt. I leave it for a few hours and then squeezed the cotton out to get remaining goodies. I drink the liquid and soar. One inhaler is about $8 but I shoplifted it since they probably wouldn't sell 5 inhalers to one person XD

I tried drinking lots of bleach last night, the buzz was out of this world. You should try it op

that's total bullshit

It's mustard gas dumbass so yes it is dangerous

God damn, are people seriously this desperate to get a high?

Get a life, OP.

Wow you must be so much better than everyone else because you don't do drugs. Here. Have a medal user. Take this medal and shove it up your ass while proceeding to drink bleach

It's like that filthy frank episode.

Exactly

Nope, never said I was better or anything. Just want OP to realize he doesn't have to do drugs to feel happy.

But, if I act nice I'll be a pussy, so I'll act mean instead and hope for the best.

Honesty, when did drugs ever did something good? It's a cheap, quick way to feel better for a little, only to feel worse after that.

Did I word it better, now? Drugs only ruin your life, and the people around you.

You're right in a sense but many have legitimate medical uses. Such as marijuana, LSD, ecstasy, mushrooms, and even amphetamines for people with ADHD. Although there's that conspiracy theory that ADD/ADHD are made up disorders.

If it's for pain relief Marijuana will be the best bet because it has less side effects and you don't get AS addicted to it than the other ones. It does give you a milder high so I guess I understand what people are coming from.

Personally, I never heard people with ADD/ADHD using those drugs as medication. Ritalin or a similar pharmacy drug is usually prescribed for that.

I actually studied mental 'disabilities' (quote, because I dislike that word) for a while, and sadly people with ADHD, autism and stuff like that go to drugs for help. Only making it worse in the long run.

Yes, I understand if people use drugs for pain relief, like having artitis. But please, if you have pain see a doctor. Don't do self medication, it honestly doesn't make you better.

There is no conspiracy theory. I know from first hand experience. I have the worst add and when I was prescribed Ritalin it fixed it. I never abused it once. I switched doctors and they gave me a non abusable med called Strattera which doesn't work at all. I know have to get high off fucking nasal inhalers to feel normal. (This is OP by the way)

Meth is NOT a precursor for propylhexedrine!

Why are you talking bullshit?

Also it is NOT more euphoric than adderall...

Are you 12? you obviously haven't a fucking clue! lol

:D lol

I see. Well they work pretty well. To the point where if you could somehow buy them in bulk, they would as, if not, more useful than adderall.

OP should defo give this a go

Levomethamphetamine is pretty much meth. Maybe that's the chemical OP was thinking of.

Amphetamine salts are the active ingredient in Adderall, the most used ADHD med in the world. Ritalin is methylphenidate, which is structurally similar to cocaine but weaker and less euphoric. Adderall is to meth as Ritalin is to coke in my.opinion

Levomethamphetamine is the levorotary form of methamphetamine. Levomethamphetamine is a sympathomimetic vasoconstrictor which is the active ingredient in some over-the-counter nasal decongestant inhalers in the United States.

Levomethamphetamine is the left handed stereoisomer and has fuck all recreational value.. like NONE at all

Why not switch doctors again and ask for Ritalin again? If they refuse you can go see a pharmaceutical therapist instead and talk about EVERYTHING. They won't judge you, and will look for a good medication that will work the best for you.

Maybe some antidepressants will help you calm down, who knows? Getting dependant on drugs is not going to help you, sadly. It'll only break you, and you'll lose the people around you. I've seen it happen to plenty of people already, and you won't be an exception.

I'm only trying to look out for you, OP.

See

Except you're wrong. I've tried it myself.

Yes it really is. In fact, another name for propylhexedrine is hexahydromethamphetamine. The euphoria is really a matter of opinion

tried what? propylhexedrine or levomethamphetamine? if you tried propylhexedrine then yes, it does get you high, levo on the other hand.. doesn't

Yes. Admittedly, propylhexedrine is better. But levomethamphetamine does work. I guarantee it. Just not as well as propylhexedrine. It's too bad also because propylhexedrine is actually the harder one to obtain of the two.

Nope. Levoamfetamine isn't the same thing. I know it's in Vicks but I'm talking about propylhexedrine

c'mon then.. cite your sources

Already on antidepressants but thanks. My psychiatrist is worried I'll sell my Ritalin or some shit

Not that guy, but here's the propylhexedrine molecular structure.

And here is the methamphetamine molecular structure.

I was asking him to show me where propylhexedrine was a precursor to methamphetamine

Doesn't take a genius to notice the similarities.

Literally look it up anywhere

and... as we have seen from the surge of legal high stimulants.. tweaking a molecular structure DOES NOT guarantee the chemical will have the same good recreational effects... think mephedrone and the countless other shite cathinones that came after it

Similarly, here's the molecular structure for LSA.

show me where it says that propylhexedrine can be used as a precursor to methamphetamine...

And here is the LSD molecular structure.

read my previous post...

It's the other way around. The benzedrex chemists use methamphetamine as a precursor to make propylhexedrine

The abuse potential is considered to be low enough that neither the DEA nor the WHO consider it a drug of concern at the present, unlike ephedrine and its salts which are known to be used as precursor chemicals in illicit manufacture of methamphetamine (and occasionally amphetamine). That said, propylhexedrine is controlled in some jurisdictions.

Propylhexedrine chemically cannot be a precursor to methamphetamine. If anything, it's a methamphetamine forerunner.

OP here. I don't know why people thought I said you can make meth from benzedrex. Its the other way around. I was saying that meth is used in the production of benzedrex.

I saw it OP. People are retarded sometimes.

>> meth is a precursor for this chemical
How retarded are you people? This is literally what OP said.

Yes thank you

yep... this is what i was questioning...

Why are people so quick to spout bullshit

OP here. You are the retarded one because it actually has methamphetamine involved in the synthesis. Propylhexedrine is hexahydromethamphetamine like I just stated earlier. Please research before.you comment

>> meth is a precursor for this chemical

You literally said that in your first post...

Why you backtracking?

Where do you get it OP? Besides WalMart? I fucking hate that place. Also, how much is it? Will they ask for my ID?

Meth is used as a precursor for propylhexedrine.

mate.. why waste your time with that shit.. you have the internet.. get tor, buy bitcoins, get on dream market, get GOOD drugs

Are you legitimately autistic? You're struggling with understanding the sentence a bit.

Meth is a precursor for this chemical. Chemical refers to propylhexedrine. Meth is a precursor for propylhexedrine.

That shit sketches me out. Not sure how to set it up.

I have gotten it from CVS and Rite aid. It's hard to find since there aren't any generics which might be why it's been under the radar this long

Cool thanks for the info.

No problem

I asked you to show me where people have used methamphetamine in the synthesis of propylhexedrine but you keep dancing around it and avoiding it

if it sketches you out then you are prob best avoiding it.. its not difficult in the slightest but you are showing signs of severe retardation

Sorry man. I am very interested but I'm not sure how to do it. With PGP and shit. And also the thought that customs can intercept the package and question me or something. Would highly appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction because this is indeed something I have wanted to do for a long time.

OP here
"However, more commonly propylhexedrine is prepared by reacting methamphetamine with Adams' catalyst, reducing methamphetamine's aromatic ring to a cyclohexyl moiety." This is a direct quote from Wikipedia which has many sources

google 'pgp tutorial deep dot web' for learning pgp
Go to localbitcoins and register to get bitcoins (simple process.. as easy as making a bank transfer) then go on dnstats.net for all working links of the markets,
It really is simple, as it stands i only have one weed dealer locally now as for the past 4 years I have bought my drugs exclusively online, its so simple and safe and guaranteed good quality

Thank you, that's all I wanted to see, I knew that you could make it from it but I wanted to see if you were able to back up yer claims, sorry if I came across a bit of an arsehole about it, chemistry is my forte

You're good

Awesome. Thanks for your help man. I assume it's all vacuum sealed?

yep, printed labels, low profile envelopes, vaccuum sealed, mylar sealed, alcohol wiped, you name it, stealth is essential

Nice. Once again, thanks for your help. I'm gonna go buy some acid.

awesome mate! hope you get it sorted, it's super easy, if you are on pc then i recommend you use 'kleopatra' for pgp, it is so simple to use, if on mac then just use the gpg tools, both super easy and straightforward, buying btc is simple, making a wallet on blockchain is simple, you dont need to worry bout tumbling coins unless you are buying bulk, hope this helps! :)

Definitely did. Will check all that out.

great! I have been helping people get sorted buying on the darknet markets for years now :) its a good skill to learn, hopefully when you learn the ropes you can pass on the info to others so we all can get good quality stuff delivered to the door, fuck rip off street dealers when you can get labtested quality products delivered safely to your house!

For sure. Dealers are fucking shit.