What's the biggest thing you've stuck up your butt?

What's the biggest thing you've stuck up your butt?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B0080ID1SW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My boyfriends dick.

Cucumber.
My 9inch dildo isnt exactly small either

A large black dildo. Not the biggest, but it was relative to my age (I was 11). 2.25in. diameter. Didn't have lube either so it hurt like a bitch. But beggers can't be choosers.

5fingers but couldn't get all the fist in

I'm voting Hillary.
My head.

This

Extra Large Shampoo bottle. I came insanely hard, almost passed out. But, I also bled, so that scared me for a while.

dildo can't remember the exact dimensions
it was fairly large like 2.5in diameter 8 inches long

I'm voting Donald
His head

I've taken quite a liking to using the tube of my fleshlight.
It makes me cum hands free every time

a police nightstick (you can buy them at knife/sword websites

it was pretty funny watching my loser friends holding it and talking about which edges would probably be most efficient to stick up a person's ass like a bunch of edgelords

That joke falls flat. At least the other anons was somewhat of a pun. Try something original next time.

If faggots were dildos, then it would be OP

>That joke falls flat.
Unlike the Donald's hair
>which has its own private ozone hole

PR-24s are illegal user. Also, tonfas count as them.

Now that's a bit better. Gj user.

they weren't when I bought them, and I happen to have tonfas as well.

My fist. Feels so good.

The right to shitty hair is one of the things that make America great. And kicking out the illegals and blocking Muslim immigration from terrorist nations will help you continue to have your right to shitty hair for longer by making your head stay connected to your neck.

My 8" dildo, honestly it's too big, feels good but I want a smaller one that's easier to handle, they're bloody expensive though

18" double ended dong with a 5" circumference. Got it for like 6" in.

my uncles 8in cock

I bought some tonfas as a kid (12 years old) at the mall (yeah yeah I know). Cops arrested me for carrying police only batons. Went to court. Told my legal representative they weren't "pr-24s" and were actually quite different and not illegal (for one they were wood). I argued my case to the judge (I didn't yell, curse, or interrupt him, ever. I'm not retarded). I got a minor fine and mandatory anger management classes. The classes did not exist. They hadn't for over a year (they didn't get enough for my age group) so I couldn't do them. For not complying with the judges orders I got two weeks hard labor, 4 weeks in jail, and a year of probation. Man I love the USA.

a fleshlight

amazon.com/gp/product/B0080ID1SW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Despite its size, it feels better (as in hurts less) than 90% of the smaller dildos I own. Use KY jelly or equivalent.

Yeah we have some retarded laws but so do other countries.

Can't tell if everyone is just trolling or if this is the most fagotty thread ever

>Length
A 12" (30 cm) dildo down to the base
>Girth
2 average sized cucumbers sharing a condom
or
5 fingers, not fist

>>/d/6919435

That garden gnome
>where gnome man has gone before

Why does one need this many?

My ex fucked me with an 8" strapon.

different tools for different jobs